Original Disney Fan Artwork!

Started by anthonysprincess, April 30, 2008, 10:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MinniesBestPal

AWW! POOH AND PIGLET ARE SO SWEET!

And your ariel turned out way better than mine...

madame_leota

aww thanks minnie! :D poohs head is a bit mis-shapted and the sizes of the 2 are way out considering piglet is meant to be very small compared to pooh bear but auron was happy with it so i guess thats what counts.

DLP-Photos.com

@Madame_leota you say that your pooh and piglet are not perfect, but I think it is just great - very cute and cartoonish. So keep on the good work as your ariel is also brilliant.

I have been working on some tarzans today and have completed two pieces (they are not coloured yet though).

1. Tantor and Terk in the "Trash'n' the camp"-scene - just love that seen and that "couple"

2. Young Tarzan on the "nose" of a hippo

I have just photoshoped the edges/strokes as they were very hard to see
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

madame_leota

forza, they are both great but i LOVE tantor and turk!! tantor is so funny! 'are you sure this waters sanitary' :D :D

DLP-Photos.com

Thanks Madame_leota... I too really like Tantor and Terk - in my world they are almost a better and funnier couple than Timon and Pumba  :lol:

By the way - I will colour them tomorrow
/Nicolai

burntsienna

Amazing drawings madame_leota!! I love the Winnie and Piglet! so colourful :D

Can't wait to see your drawings coloured forza_united! They look awsome now and I bet they will look even better coloured!  :mrgreen:

Thanks for posting them pages Aveen2008  :mrgreen:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

MizzRabbit

Great new artwork!

Pooh and Piglet are just too cute as they hold hands!

And the Tarzan scenes are intense! I mean, you did the whole scene! Fantastic job and can't wait to see them colored!  :wink:

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

Pete's Dragon

finally finished my drawing of the castle. never attempting anything like this again, took toooooooo long to do, especially since its all done in pen  :?

DLP-Photos.com

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"finally finished my drawing of the castle. never attempting anything like this again, took toooooooo long to do, especially since its all done in pen  :?

WOW!  =D>  That word says all that needs to be said to this artwork...

@MizzRabbit: It was pretty intense to draw them too - to get the proportians as close to correct as possible when you work from a photo taken from the tv-screen  :lol:
/Nicolai

disney_donutter

oh wow that castle is amazing, I can't believe you did it all in pen I would have definately messed it up!!!!

MizzRabbit

Fantastic Pete's Dragon!!! Truely amazing!!!! Just simply incredible! I think I'll print it and post it on my wall!  =D>   =D>   =D>

Use password]

MizzRabbit

Quote@MizzRabbit: It was pretty intense to draw them too - to get the proportians as close to correct as possible when you work from a photo taken from the tv-screen

I can imagine it was rather difficult. How did you do it?

Use password]

burntsienna

WOW! Great castle Pete's Dragon!
It's amazing!  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Aveen2008

Hey

wow I love the castle Pete's dragon thats great!
Froza lovely Tarzan pics and Madame L- love the piglet and pooh its so cute and the ariel is really great!

heres  apic i drew tonight but I rushed it and it didnt come out well, she's outta proportion and stuff, def not my best work lol... i didnt scan it just took a digital pic..

Aveen xxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

DLP-Photos.com

Quote from: "MizzRabbit"
Quote@MizzRabbit: It was pretty intense to draw them too - to get the proportians as close to correct as possible when you work from a photo taken from the tv-screen

I can imagine it was rather difficult. How did you do it?

I paused the dvd in the scenes - taking a couple of photos of the scene... and then sat in front of my computer - using the photos taken as ref.... It is actually the same way that I made my Finding Nemo artworks from earlier in the thread. It was not easy at all to catch all of the great details from the background which are many in Tarzan  :)

I think your Esmeralda is really good Aveen  :D
/Nicolai