Original Disney Fan Artwork!

Started by anthonysprincess, April 30, 2008, 10:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

burntsienna

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"
Quote from: "burntsienna"I will do :D
Do you have a particular image of the castle you would like?
Or just any shot from the front showing the 15 sign?  :mrgreen:

:lol:  I started drawing the castle yesterday, but it's a slow process.  :? Dunno when it'll be ready.........................

Aw cool, how much have you completed?
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Javey74

Quote from: "burntsienna"I will do :D
Do you have a particular image of the castle you would like?
Or just any shot from the front showing the 15 sign?  :mrgreen:
Well there is this one that I really like, so tranquil.... :wink:  :D

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc26 ... stle-1.jpg

DLP-Photos.com

Absolutely stunning tutorials and amazing artwork from all you guys - looking forward to see some more  =D>
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

burntsienna

There will be a delay in the tutorials today as my sister is round and is on the p.c. which means i can't get to the scanner. I will try and get them up by the end of the day.

Aveen2008

Wow i have only just discovered this thread and have spent about 15mins or so going through all 44 pages!

BurntSienna- what can I say only oh my god wow! I love your pictures, espcially of Giselle, Walt and there was one of Aurora that you started but said you were going to leave it...did you ever finish it because it was beautiful? Your attention to detail is just amazing! =D> Oh and I love your tutorials you have really put me in the mood to start drawing. I have always been artistic, i started drawing disney characters at the age of 3 or 4 from the Disney and Me magazine I asked my mum to buy me every week and it went on from there but I am still nowhere near your standard!

Captain Pan- your pictures are so lovely and really colourful and of so many great characters your really good, keep it up! =D>

ClaireBelle- have to say I love your picture of belle, it's beautiful!

And to everyone else whom i haven't mentioned I just want to say they are amazing!

I have the book of learn how to draw Lilo and Stitch if anyone would like me to upload some of the examples from the book I can!

love Aveen xxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

disney_donutter

I tried my hardest to do Mulan but it just wasn't happening for me! lol.

I did try to do a Ariel that I found a picture of though and this is how it turned out.

I didn't think it was too bad, until I re-looked at the original picture  :lol:

MizzRabbit

Quote from: "disney_donutter"I tried my hardest to do Mulan but it just wasn't happening for me! lol.

I did try to do a Ariel that I found a picture of though and this is how it turned out.

I didn't think it was too bad, until I re-looked at the original picture  :lol:

Wow! I really like that one!! Totally reminds me of the actual film. Very beautiful piece indeed!  =D>

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

burntsienna

Quote from: "Aveen2008"Wow i have only just discovered this thread and have spent about 15mins or so going through all 44 pages!

BurntSienna- what can I say only oh my god wow! I love your pictures, espcially of Giselle, Walt and there was one of Aurora that you started but said you were going to leave it...did you ever finish it because it was beautiful? Your attention to detail is just amazing! =D> Oh and I love your tutorials you have really put me in the mood to start drawing. I have always been artistic, i started drawing disney characters at the age of 3 or 4 from the Disney and Me magazine I asked my mum to buy me every week and it went on from there but I am still nowhere near your standard!

Captain Pan- your pictures are so lovely and really colourful and of so many great characters your really good, keep it up! =D>

And to everyone else whom i haven't mentioned I just want to say they are amazing!

I have the book of learn how to draw Lilo and Stitch if anyone would like me to upload some of the examples from the book I can!

love Aveen xxx

Aww thanks!
Sadly I haven't actually touched the Aurora drawing since posting it...I'm not actualy too sure as to where I've put it! But I have started a Pocahontas drawing.
There should be 2 new tutorials done by the end of the night (when ever that will be)
I've started Cinderella's and the Evil Queen from Snow White will soon follow  :mrgreen:

disney_donutter I think your Ariel looks amazing!!  :mrgreen:  =D>

Javey74

Quote from: "Aveen2008"Wow i have only just discovered this thread and have spent about 15mins or so going through all 44 pages!

love Aveen xxx
Hi Aveen, if you wanted to see all the art work without the text in one go, try here>>  

http://public.fotki.com/DisneyDavid/animation-at-home/ :wink:

disney_donutter

Quote from: "burntsienna"disney_donutter I think your Ariel looks amazing!!  :mrgreen:  =D>

Quote from: "MizzRabbit"Wow! I really like that one!! Totally reminds me of the actual film. Very beautiful piece indeed!  =D>

That's really sweet of both of you, thanks very much :-)
I like it a bit more now!! lol.

Aveen2008

...just following on from my previous post I thought I would upload these from my lilo and stitch book so that other people may get some use from it...

1. stitch

2. stitch again

3. Lilo

4. Lilo Hula

thats all, there is other lilo and stitch characters in the book too. I hope no one minds me posting this and personally i prefer burntsienna's tutorials from what i have seen which are amazing!

great piccy of Ariel Disney donutter!

Aveen xxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

disney_donutter

Thanks very much Aveen!
That's really cool, I wil try some of them out!

MizzRabbit

Cool Aveen! I was going to do that as well. But then I read the copyright rules on the inside of the book's cover and I'm not sure it's allowed? But if you guys think it's safe I'll do the same with the pricesses and Ratatuille...

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

Aveen2008

Quote from: "MizzRabbit"Cool Aveen! I was going to do that as well. But then I read the copyright rules on the inside of the book's cover and I'm not sure it's allowed? But if you guys think it's safe I'll do the same with the pricesses and Ratatuille...

opps i never really thought of that lol!  :oops:

aw cant wait to see the new ones your doing Laura! :D/

Thanks for the link Javey that wudda been a lot easier hehe! :P

No problem Disney_donutter! :D

Aveen xxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

madame_leota

thanks aveen, i will defently try my hand at the hula lilo. cant wait to get my hands on some of these how to draw disney books...

heres a couple more drawings...

its not perfect by any means but i got a request from my little boy, for 'piglet and pooh bear holding hands' and it ended up like this

and this is how my ariel came out