The Enchanted Fireworks

Started by Kristof, March 30, 2008, 10:24:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

I think seanmartina was just describing Wishes to Remco!

You can watch it in video at either of these links by the way:
http://www.dlrpmagic.com/video/entertainment/wishes/
http://www.dailymotion.com/photosmagiqu ... hes_travel

I've got to agree with what raptor said earlier that the full Enchanted Suite really isn't suitable for a fireworks show. The beginning and end are brilliant, but the very long slow section in the middle won't work. I hope the rumours of the Enchanted theme are true, but they also mix in other parts of the soundtrack. The cheesier Ever Ever After would probably work well.

Riebi

Quote from: "Baloo"I think seanmartina was just describing Wishes to Remco!

Oh!  :oops:  And I was getting excited  :oops:

The Echanted Suite is maybe just the base for the fireworks-music.
To get a bit of inspiration and to see how a composition can be and a quick way to find out how they could make the bridges and smooth transitions.
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

seanmartina

Yes they had a preview just for Me!!!!!! i gave it the thumbs down and told them to start again, this time with more magic...lol

zanderstarz

Since I only know whats going on in the entertainment department I can only give you all info which is relative to me. The 2 new attractions are general info but only the park managers and attraction department know the full details. There are big plans for the next 5 years. Whilst the Studios continue to grow, no major attractions are planned after Stars and Cars as the managers concentrate on developing the Disneyland Park further.

Back on the topic of fireworks, I havent heard the music yet but Enchanted would be lovely! Pyro and visual tests will be done shortly as the equiptment begins to be installed into the park.
~ just like we dreamed it ~

dlrp-mad

I personally am very dissapointed wishes may not be returning :(, but disney always manage to conjure up some kind of magic. It would be nice to hear an original score for paris from Vasille, always thought he is a fab arranger/composer for the park.

Have they confirmed whether or not th Enchanted suite will be used yet? I like it, but I don't think it's really 'firework' music.

dlrp-mad :mickey2:

dlrp trips:Debut] August 2006 - Sequoia Lodge December 2007 - Disneyland Hotel July 2008 - Newport Bay Club

lil-shawn

for my self i think is better when wishes don´t come back this year, couse i think every disney park have to get his own firework.
I don´t know if the enchanted suite is the best choise they made, maybe is better they use music from only the movies that come on platimum edition dvd´s. i think it would be very fine and the most of the songs are good for a nicly firework at DLRP....  =D>

Nath1992

So is Fantillusion definatly happining? (Sorry to sound like an outsider)

dlrp-mad

Far as I know, Fantillusion is still scheduled to run from the 9th July! :D

dlrp-mad :mickey2:

dlrp trips:Debut] August 2006 - Sequoia Lodge December 2007 - Disneyland Hotel July 2008 - Newport Bay Club

seanmartina

You mean the 5th of july or have you heard something else?

Kristof

It starts on the 5th of July together with the fireworks.

Love the magic

Hello,

I'm new to this site, so huge apologies if this isnt the right place to ask this! My next visit is a midweek (mon-thurs) break in September, whats the deal with fireworks on weekdays? Are we likely to see any? We are taking people who have never been to a disney park before (!)

Thanks

Kristof

Welcome to the magicforum, Love the magic.

You can post your questions in the trip planning board here: viewforum.php?f=13

But to answer your question, no there are no fireworks displays outside the summer season, unless there's a special event like St.-Patrick's Day.

disney dreamer

:D I was wondering the same thing about the fireworks this year so i contacted dlrp through myspace and it turns out there with be new fireworks set to the theme music from "Enchanted" if anyone wants to listen to the music search "enchanted suite". I was hoping to see wishes as i've only been to disneyand once at christmas but it sounds as though i didn't really miss much from most comments some peple give. I would like to see characters involved with fireworks, like "tinkerbells Fantasy in the sky", seeing the disney princesses make an appearence in the new Enchanted fireworks would make it that bit more magical.

Clarebelle

Quotethere with be new fireworks set to the theme music from "Enchanted"

Any ideas on dates?
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Kristof

Quote from: "Clarebelle"
Quotethere with be new fireworks set to the theme music from "Enchanted"

Any ideas on dates?

That's mentioned several times in this topic.