The Enchanted Fireworks

Started by Kristof, March 30, 2008, 10:24:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snow_White_Girl

OK, I won't mind about them being smaller, I think when it comes to Disney quality is better than quantity anyway!  It's better when they do something small that's truly magical rather than putting on a big glitzy production that leaves you cold :D I do think that sometimes WDW try to do too much and end up spoiling things (hence why I've only done WDW twice and California 5 times hehe!) but DLRP hit the perfect balance I thought!

\":lamp:\"

davewasbaloo

Quote from: "Snow_White_Girl"OK, I won't mind about them being smaller, I think when it comes to Disney quality is better than quantity anyway!  It's better when they do something small that's truly magical rather than putting on a big glitzy production that leaves you cold :D I do think that sometimes WDW try to do too much and end up spoiling things (hence why I've only done WDW twice and California 5 times hehe!) but DLRP hit the perfect balance I thought!

You have fantastic taste it seems!  :D
since 2001 (many before that)

Snow_White_Girl

Haha, thanks! I'm just a fan of real old-school Disney magic, and I think WDW loses sight of that sometimes where the other parks don't!  :)

never2old

So does anyone know until when exactly they will have the fireworks? The catalogue says the summer season goes from 01/07 to 31/08; will they be on every night?

Snow_White_Girl

I think the summer season runs from July 5th-August 31st.

Kristof

Actually, the summer season is from July 5th to Aug. 31st, 08.  Fireworks should be every day.  A fireworks display with "big bangs" will be performed on July 14 in honour of France's National Holiday.

never2old

Great, thanks!!  :D

zanderstarz

Quote from: "raptor1982"Not true, a fireworks display has been confirmed internally.

The entertainment department shocks us all again! Yep yep indeed raptor is correct. Heard it yesterday, there is going to be a NEW display, they were very vague on the title - 'Love' apparently, but I doubt it. Will include projections and be 6mins long. The show managers seem to think that this will be even more spectacular than Wishes, we shall see! (they are very up themselves!) What with the unexpected popularity of the Studios, EuroDisney SCA have gained quite a profit and are intending to invest this new found money in the Disneyland Park. Hence the 2 new shows, Fireworks and rumored 2 new attractions. More shows will be coming soon as well...how very exciting!

Very sorry for breifly throwing you all into dispair about the 'no fireworks' post I made earlier   :oops:
~ just like we dreamed it ~

Snow_White_Girl

Quote from: "zanderstarz"The show managers seem to think that this will be even more spectacular than Wishes, we shall see!
:o If it's more spectacular than Wishes, then it's shaping up to be flipping amazing!

Quote from: "zanderstarz"What with the unexpected popularity of the Studios, EuroDisney SCA have gained quite a profit and are intending to invest this new found money in the Disneyland Park. Hence the 2 new shows, Fireworks and rumored 2 new attractions. More shows will be coming soon as well...how very exciting!
YAYYYYY!!!!  :D/

never2old

Quote from: "zanderstarz"
Quote from: "raptor1982"Not true, a fireworks display has been confirmed internally.

...and rumored 2 new attractions... :

2 new attractions???  [-o<

scrooge

Quote from: "zanderstarz"What with the unexpected popularity of the Studios, EuroDisney SCA have gained quite a profit and are intending to invest this new found money in the Disneyland Park.

I heard that Eurodisney will budgeting this month for the follow half year. Does this mean that the budgeting are already concluded?

Snow_White_Girl

I always wanted them to do a Little Mermaid attraction... I remember on the opening ceremony 15 years ago (which I had on tape and lost  :( , it was at my gran's and I think when we cleaned the house out after she died it got accidentally thrown away) that they said they were planning one! Obviously it was shelved, but I'd love it if they put an LM attraction in there!  [-o<

Remco K.

Quote from: "zanderstarz"The show managers seem to think that this will be even more spectacular than Wishes
I hope it really is. Although I haven't seen the DLRP version of Wishes, I've heard that it was more laser show and projections and lacking a huge fireworks display. But I might be wrong.

Quote from: "zanderstarz"and rumored 2 new attractions.
Interesting bit. I wonder if we can expect anything major here. But let's discuss that in another topic! :)

seanmartina

The display had lots of fireworks, and inbetween there was projections and the lasers were more at the end, and at the beginning. The display was very beutiful and really well done, i know they are limited in the size of fireworks, but to me and my family it was very magical and ended the day in the parc perfectly

Riebi

Sounds great! :D/  Was there a preview or something?
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...