The Enchanted Fireworks

Started by Kristof, March 30, 2008, 10:24:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soap

Quote from: "Baloo"
Quote from: "MadHatter"Little bit off topic, but does anybody have any info on the fireworks that happened on May 31st?

I was there at the moment but it was a little bit too hard to get in without an invitation or so  :lol:
A private event, perhaps?

Didn't noticed any fireworks???

off topic:
But there where alot of big company's around with ALOT of guests!!
Does anybody know what that was?? Al kinda company's and people with those special cards....Also there was as special event going on after 8 in the parc because of that.
It was called FFB i think?  :?:
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Kristof

These special events happen very often.  It's just a company that rents off the park for the evening. Depending on the number of guests they'll have, fireworks is included.

Now back on topic to The Enchanted Fireworks!  :)

dlrp-mad

So it is definitley now Enchanted Fireworks? If so, awesome :)!

I was listening to the Soundtrack the other day. I personally love the music by Alan Meknen and I'll be honest, posting before I hadn't listened to the whole soundtrack. After listening to it all, I think it will work really well for a disney fireworks show, and it will certainly fit the constraints at DLRP.

I'm really looking forward to seein this now,

dlrp-mad :mickey2:

dlrp trips:Debut] August 2006 - Sequoia Lodge December 2007 - Disneyland Hotel July 2008 - Newport Bay Club

Snow_White_Girl

Ah so it's definitely Enchanted - excellent! :D I'm trying to think of how some of the songs will work having fireworks set to them though... Glad to hear they're keeping the "projections on the castle" idea!

Can't wait to see this now!!! :D/

\":lamp:\"

Kristof

We have confirmed the Enchanted music quite a few pages back already...  So for those who don't know how to browse back  :lol:   the track that will be used is the Enchanted Suite (it's used during the end credits in the movie).  :)

dlrp-mad

to be fair, there is no in-print official confirmation from the resort, even if it is through myspace there is no information on their website however I'm sure that if they do go ahead with this idea, it will be very interesting just a shame we won't see a dlrp original composition.

dlrp trips:Debut] August 2006 - Sequoia Lodge December 2007 - Disneyland Hotel July 2008 - Newport Bay Club

Kristof

Quote from: "dlrp-mad"to be fair, there is no in-print official confirmation from the resort, even if it is through myspace there is no information on their website however I'm sure that if they do go ahead with this idea, it will be very interesting just a shame we won't see a dlrp original composition.

The Enchanted Fireworks has been confirmed.  Maybe not to the public, but it has internally.  Period.  No more discussion if it will be enchanted or not.  It is.

Nicholas-c

hope its good, wishes was great so it has tough competition to beat from last year :P
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

Kristof

Well Wishes and The Echanted Fireworks will both be quite different.  Wishes relied on the storytelling (and narrating) aspect, while TEF will be a classic DLRP fireworks display like we've seen in the past (Tink's, etc.)

Japper

Quote from: "raptor1982"Well Wishes and The Echanted Fireworks will both be quite different.  Wishes relied on the storytelling (and narrating) aspect, while TEF will be a classic DLRP fireworks display like we've seen in the past (Tink's, etc.)

Mmmm.. I kinda liked the storytelling.. it gives a fireworksdisplay so much more than just fireworks! (with the projections, lasers ect.) Just like in the american parks (Remember.. and Wishes)

But we will waith and see.. maybe it's great!

dlrp-mad

Quote from: "Japper"Mmmm.. I kinda liked the storytelling.. it gives a fireworksdisplay so much more than just fireworks! (with the projections, lasers ect.) Just like in the american parks (Remember.. and Wishes)

Yeh, must admit Wishes had a great element of story telling to it and it really made it a 'show' instead of just another fireworks display. DLRP are going to have to work hard to top the American parks now :(

robbie

For the record, The Enchanted Fireworks have been officially confirmed (-:

--

27/05/2008 — Un Eté Disney tout en festivités ou comment profiter des longues soirées estivales...

[...]

Chaque après-midi, alors que les rêves d'imagination, de joie, d'amitié, etc. sont mis en scène dans la Parade des Rêves Disney, le rêve d'amour s'exprime, à la nuit tombée dans le parc Disneyland, par le tout dernier spectacle pyrotechnique, Les Feux Enchantés. Cette véritable ode aux grandes histoires d'amour fera vibrer les visiteurs au rythme de la musique du film Il était une fois.

Kristof

For those who don't understad French, the text says that the Enchanted Fireworks will bring ode to the greatest love stories in storytelling.

Anthony

Les Feux Enchantés... will the French audience get that, then? The film was called Il était une Fois in France if I remember correctly... Oh well, they will once the music starts.

So, will it be Wishes or Enchanted this year, do we know yet?

Sorry Raptor...  :twisted:

britincgn

So if I get this right there will be a storytelling aspekt to it I suppose showing all the disney love stories Mickey/Minnie,Prince  /Princess etc.Sounds like a great idea =D>