The Enchanted Fireworks

Started by Kristof, March 30, 2008, 10:24:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flounder

Quote from: "Epcot_Boy"Thanks for the preview Flounder :)
You're welcome ... as everybody else is  :wink:

Just returned from Paris and am also looking for all the other videos to show up that show possible differences and changes in the show. It seems as if they were still kinda testing it the first evening since the synchronity between the shells on the right and the left were not really perfect - but maybe it was intended to be like that? Let's wait and see ...

Cheers,
Flounder

Nicholas-c

i dont wanna watch it, want to see for real first :p

Thanks for sharing however :)
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

GeoffD

loved the finale   =D>

Flounder

Another video popped up ...

[youtube:21r1d1g4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9vfVaHh8G0[/youtube:21r1d1g4]

Cheers,
Flounder

Riebi

Quote from: "Nicholas-c"i dont wanna watch it, want to see for real first :p

Thanks for sharing however :)

same here!  :mrgreen:  I don´t watch the video till I´ve seen it for real. But thanks for sharing it and I mus say I´ve looked the pics and it lookes great.
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

burntsienna

i loved the fireworks!
they were awsome!
it was quite cold on the night and i was shivering but the fireworks fully distracted me and made me feel better =]
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

howtodeal

Thanks a lot for the video, it looks amazing.
The part we all weren't that excited about (which is in the middle) turned out to be
the best part of the show  :P

MagicStar

Quote from: "howtodeal"Thanks a lot for the video, it looks amazing.
The part we all weren't that excited about (which is in the middle) turned out to be

First, I wanted to wait until I could see it live.
But I couldn´t wait. Just watched it.
WHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW
Amazing. The Music is a great choice.
Very Magical :ears:
[size=150]Let\'s put the Walt back in Disney![/size]

Captain Pan

Flounder has done it again... a second video... and another cracking view... the only shame is its slightly closer than the first one and seems to miss everything to the left (viewers left) so it loses its impact... unfortunately.

Anthony

Quote from: "Captain Pan"Flounder has done it again... a second video... and another cracking view... the only shame is its slightly closer than the first one and seems to miss everything to the left (viewers left) so it loses its impact... unfortunately.
This one isn't by Flounder. :wink: It's actually quite nice to have a fireworks show that you don't need to be so close to to get the full effect (Wishes lost it as you got further back from the projections, here they're not so vital at all).

Quote from: "howtodeal"Thanks a lot for the video, it looks amazing.
Exactly! The moment those slow, dancing lights build into the HUGE fans of fireworks when the music soars is incredible, and the timing of the three different bursts to the music is perfect. They sure proved us wrong.

Flounder

Quote from: "Captain Pan"Flounder has done it again... a second video... and another cracking view...
As Baloo said the other video is not mine - it's from a different german user from a german Disney Forum (wdworld.de). Since he's not a member here I asked him if I could just put it in this thread. So all credits go to him - thanks to Daniel ;)

Quote from: "Captain Pan"the only shame is its slightly closer than the first one and seems to miss everything to the left (viewers left) so it loses its impact... unfortunately.
Well, if you believe it or not - but my video was taped from even closer than the second one. I was directly in front of the stage but used a wide angel lense - that's the whole trick behind it ;) But it's true - you have a wonderful view even if you are pretty close to the castle.

Cheers,
Flounder

littlemermaid83

Another great video.

Does anyone know if these will be showing next year?
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Captain Pan

Quote from: "Flounder"
Quote from: "Captain Pan"Flounder has done it again... a second video... and another cracking view...
As Baloo said the other video is not mine - it's from a different german user from a german Disney Forum (wdworld.de). Since he's not a member here I asked him if I could just put it in this thread. So all credits go to him - thanks to Daniel ;)

I was commending you on the find Flounder unfortunately, not on the filming expertise for the second link! Sorry! But It's still nice!

Quote from: "Flounder"
Quote from: "Captain Pan"the only shame is its slightly closer than the first one and seems to miss everything to the left (viewers left) so it loses its impact... unfortunately.
Well, if you believe it or not - but my video was taped from even closer than the second one. I was directly in front of the stage but used a wide angel lense - that's the whole trick behind it ;) But it's true - you have a wonderful view even if you are pretty close to the castle.
Well at least I know all your secrets for such an outstanding video! and Yet again Flounder I commend and Thank You!

Maarten

I'm quite impressed by the video's I've seen so far. Especially the fireworks seem far better then before and the spotlights are great additions aswell! I can't wait to see it Sunday with my own eyes. Way to go Disney!

steppelemming

We watched the enchanted fireworks on Wednesday night and it was absolutly fantastic.  We were fortunate enough to get a position right near the castle and watched fantilusion, candelabration and the enchanted fireworks with an absolutly brilliant view  8) .  I took a video on my digital camera which has come out really well and I will upload it later.  Wednesday night was our last evening in the park and it really went out with a bang.....thank you Disney  =D>
Disney trips
1988 - WDW Florida
1994 - WDW Florida
1996 - WDW Florida
1998 - WDW Florida
2000 - DLRP Caravan
2001 - DLRP Hotel cheyenne
2007 - DLRP Explorers hotel
2008 - DLRP Kyriad hotel
2010 - DLRP xmas trip, sequoia lodge
2011 - DLRP hotel cheyenne
2012 - Halloween here we come