The Enchanted Fireworks

Started by Kristof, March 30, 2008, 10:24:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coruscantpt

What a great fireworks. Especially the finale, something that I always missed at wishes. If that is better than wishes?? Well, personally i can't tell just yet but loved them both.

Thanks for sharing the movie.
DLP - July 1994 / March 2002 / August 2007 / December 2010 / 2011 - Anual Passholder \":P\"

WDW - May 2006 / May 2008 / August 2009

Anthony

Thank you Flounder!!

There are photos at Disneytheque too: http://www.disneytheque.com/index.php?/ ... -2008.html

I love what I'm seeing. They're just simple, GOOD fireworks. Exactly what we needed. =D>

The fireworks at 3:10 are brilliant sky-fillers, and those at 4:10 are really surprising - so slow and elegant, quite romantic. You don't often see fireworks like that. At 4:26, it's just s-p-e-c-t-a-c-u-l-a-r, those are GREAT!! There's a lot of great choreography tricks there, it looks like this new fireworks company is a really good match.  They've managed to fill the sky without using big shells and I've never seen a DLRP fireworks show with so many different types of fireworks. No more "you've seen one DLRP fireworks you've seen them all", please!

When it ended, I thought "is that it?", but then... whoaaa!!! :shock:  :mrgreen: Just the video gave me goosebumps there.

arno-hh

Thank you so much!
It's a great Firework! The music is nice and good arranged I think. But i cant see any (or just a few) projections on the castle.... and do they use this searchlights wich aren't searchlights only one time with blue light? And I can't get a story out of it....

For me it's not better than wishes, but a very good replacement.

I am Excited to see it in just four days! I will make some Pics and Vids.

Bye
Arno

EDIT:
okay, after seeing the photos from disneytheque I must say that they use the searchlight and projections more often than you can see in the video. Thanks for that link!

Bye
Arno

Flounder

Quote from: "arno-hh"EDIT:
okay, after seeing the photos from disneytheque I must say that they use the searchlight and projections more often than you can see in the video. Thanks for that link!
Yep - the projections don't come out pretty well due to the compression in size. But I can tell you that they are actually visible in the original video that I just watched the 4th time or so ... can't get enough of it  :lol:

Cheers,
Flounder

MadHatter

Being there just a few hours ago, I have to say i'm really dissapointed. It felt like these fireworks are nothing more then what I could find at a local event, slow, unspectacular and absolutely no story to hold it together.

Candles get turned on in an utterly short candlebration, some music begins to play, and 30 seconds later some cheap fireworks get shot into the air, totally not syncronised with the music or anything. I guess the best part about it we're the searchlights giving the tinkerbell on top this rustic-goldish color, but other then that, even projections, which there were only a few off until half way trough, we're nothing special.

Sorry if I sounds so very negative about it, but I just thought Wishes deserved a better replacement then this. But hey, i'm happy not everyone share my opinion  :) .

Kris

First of all, I would like to congratulate the team on this totally new show. Many new effects and technologies are obviously in place here and the overall show is fantastic. That said, I do feel there are a few miss opportunities.

Although the show provides lots of new fireworks and designs, some do "go on" for a little too long, when I found myself expecting the effect to evolve... not just continue. An example of this is the series of very small fireworks during Happy Working Song. When the music repeats itself, so does the fireworks and this to me could have easily been changed a new effect of the same cost to keep some variation.

Again, with the first finale, the music builds and builds to a peak, yet the fireworks continue as they had done for the past few cues. Other more obvious queues are also missed in the show when you'd expect a mine burst from the ground or something with a graceful whooshing effect like the Wishing star.

The So Close sequence was truly beautiful – stunning. Goes to show that with the right music, you don't need manic fireworks... but also proof that when the music if more upbeat, you do expect a greater impact by contrast

The timing of all effects has to be superior to any other nightly show we've had so that aspect makes me particularly proud now. I can't wait to see the lighting effects and projections on another version of the video now ? I'm sure that like Wishes and Tinks, changes will be made to fill those gaps I've talked about.
Grab a balloon, come on let\'s go!

Japper

Wow! The music is great! I just love it that they didn't use the same disneymusic + characters over and over again. This is just for your imagination and feeling!

I can't waith to see the searchlights and projections in work!

littlemermaid83

It looks amazing, i hope i get to see this next year.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Epcot_Boy

:hello:

Yep :D/  :D/

Now I can't wait =D>  :wink:

Thanks for the preview Flounder :)

Epcot_Boy :ears:

David

Captain Pan

Its an amazing display!

So Close made me feel so warm and cosy! Ever Ever After was really good... Nice finale... plenty of light!

Thank You Flounder... Not only a true aide to Ariel but a scavenger of epic proportions across all movies and lives!

The Butlin Boy

WOW! I did not expect it to be that good. I really enjoyed it. I just wish I could see it in person :wink:

Kellogs

Brilliant! Even the video gave me tingles up my spine. Simply fantastic set, some very clever tricks that work perfectly, and the finale is one of the best.

Very very impressed! :)

Must say my favourite part has to be around 4.25 in that video, truly beautiful. :)

AmericanMouse

Here's hoping someone at Disney World or Disneyland Anaheim lurks on here and took notes so they can do a simular show around Valentine's Day next year.

Japper

A new video! From DCP

http://www.dailymotion.com/Mission_Atla ... o/10141545

[Mod edit: Attached video below... :wink: ]

[dailymotion:2h0o2xl9]x61d9l[/dailymotion:2h0o2xl9]

Snow_White_Girl

=D> Wow! Even though I'm a die-hard Wishes fan, that was amazing! I cried just watching the video, goodness knows what I'll be like when I see them for real! I love the "So Close" section, just gorgeous! I'm disappointed Candleabration's been cut down  :( , but I guess it couldn't be helped... And anyway I'll be more than happy seeing this in 4 weeks time :D

\":lamp:\"