Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clarebelle

Quote from: "never2old"Last weekend we stopped for lunch in the DV, so I managed to get a little bit of shopping done... Not much (otherwise my husband won't agree to take me there for lunch when we're passing by), but still... So just a few pins and a key ring

Stitch Invasion Luxembourg (well, I just had to...  :wink: )

For your info, Stitch is posing as the Golden Lady (or Gelle Fra), a very famous monument in Luxembourg  (some info about it here)

noooo!! if I knew you were going I would have begged you to pick up this pin for us! Chris has the whole collection... apart from that one and he is so upset and sulking like a 2 yr old about it (and I'm the childish one  :roll: )

is anyone going in the next week or so that would be willing to list it on ebay?????

[-o<  [-o<  [-o<
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

disneyfreak90

Quote from: "Clarebelle"
Quote from: "never2old"Last weekend we stopped for lunch in the DV, so I managed to get a little bit of shopping done... Not much (otherwise my husband won't agree to take me there for lunch when we're passing by), but still... So just a few pins and a key ring

Stitch Invasion Luxembourg (well, I just had to...  :wink: )

For your info, Stitch is posing as the Golden Lady (or Gelle Fra), a very famous monument in Luxembourg  (some info about it here)

noooo!! if I knew you were going I would have begged you to pick up this pin for us! Chris has the whole collection... apart from that one and he is so upset and sulking like a 2 yr old about it (and I'm the childish one  :roll: )

is anyone going in the next week or so that would be willing to list it on ebay?????

[-o<  [-o<  [-o<
i'm going on wednesday and i would do it if they also have one more for me :wink:

Clarebelle

You would be an absolute STAR if you could!!

our ebay account is cowenj-2009 - you can see that all we buy is pins and we pay lol
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

disneyfreak90

Quote from: "Clarebelle"You would be an absolute STAR if you could!!

our ebay account is cowenj-2009 - you can see that all we buy is pins and we pay lol
okay i hope so much that they have the pin!!! :mrgreen:

never2old

@ disneyfreak I got it from the Hollywood Pictures shop in the Village, they had it on display in a glass case (along with other limited edition ones), and I asked for it. Or maybe try in Harrington's, I've also gotten some limited edition pins there (a while after they were released), they too have a glass case with the pins...

disneyfreak90

Quote from: "never2old"@ disneyfreak I got it from the Hollywood Pictures shop in the Village, they had it on display in a glass case (along with other limited edition ones), and I asked for it. Or maybe try in Harrington's, I've also gotten some limited edition pins there (a while after they were released), they too have a glass case with the pins...
okay great, thanks for the informations :D

never2old

Quote from: "disneyfreak90"
Quote from: "never2old"@ disneyfreak I got it from the Hollywood Pictures shop in the Village, they had it on display in a glass case (along with other limited edition ones), and I asked for it. Or maybe try in Harrington's, I've also gotten some limited edition pins there (a while after they were released), they too have a glass case with the pins...

Just being a good neighbour  :wink:

Aveen2008

Quote from: "never2old"
Quote from: "disneyfreak90"

Just being a good neighbour  :wink:

Good to know as I am going in a few weeks and will probably be looking for some LE's. where about is the glass case? is it on the till?
Luv Aveen xoxo

never2old

In Hollywood Pictures, it was by the pins, towards the middle of the shop, to the left I think.

In Harrington's it was more of a frame, I think, also by the pins (in the right side of the shop, close to the DT)

Aveen2008

Quote from: "never2old"In Hollywood Pictures, it was by the pins, towards the middle of the shop, to the left I think.

In Harrington's it was more of a frame, I think, also by the pins (in the right side of the shop, close to the DT)

Cool thanks!

do you ever do any pin trading? :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

never2old

Actually, no, I've never done trading. I just started buying a pin every now and then because I liked it, now I'm buying them every time (and more like 3 or 4 pins per visit). I've also started getting some limited edition ones, but more because I like them... I don't know, maybe some day I'll start trading. Right now I only have pins I really like, but maybe I'll start buying some for trading...

Masamune

:shock: That bedroom is the most fantastic bedroom I've ever seen. :D The guy could earn so much money Disney-fying people's bedrooms like that.

Aveen2008

This arrived in the post today from America yay...

This is a Mickey bear (called this because of the mickey heads on his feat, bottom and face -around his eyes and nose lol) they are from Disney World Florida! He is wearing a special little pin trading outfit, he has a waist cost with 2 small pins on it one of minnie and one of the pin trading logo....

He has a wee pin trading case which opens to show pretend pages and pretend pins which I think is sooo cute!!!...

I paid almost $100 for him including post!! :o  :shock: but I do love him, i have never seen one like him before! :D/
Luv Aveen xoxo

Snow_White_Girl

Wow he is so cute!! *wants* I wish I'd bought one when I was last in Florida! :)

\":lamp:\"

Javey74

Really nice looking bear Aveen, I see he has a pic of Donald in his zip wallet aswell, very touching..   :D