Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aveen2008

:lol:  hehe honestly it's not that great but i like go around and scan every stall for disney stuff, even the best hidden stuff I spot...it's like I have disney radar...although honestly at time's that doesn't even help as it's not great! I think with it being summer some people are maybe clearing out a lot f their stuff or trying to make up money for holidays and that's why there has been some great finds! :D

The carboot is Near Newcastle in N.Ireland :D  :mrgreen:
Luv Aveen xoxo

Pete's Dragon

I love the Minnie phone and the Little Mermaide figures, but as for Dopey......no comment  :wink:

I have a question. Everytime I go I always seem to buy something made of glass. As the shop in the castle (whats it called) is really pricey, I always end up going for one of the long shot glasses. At present I have 2 with 1930's Mickey on them and a Tower of Terror.

I used to have a WDS and a Planet Hollywood but they were damaged and nicked respectively.
Does anyone know if there are any other glasses out there at the moment ???

Masamune

:lol: No way I can travel all the way to Northern Ireland for a car boot sale. *Fail*

disneyfreak90

here is a video of my room where i collect everything about disney :wink:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCrIFU0zfGA
now it looks a little bit different because i got 10 new snowglobes and some new pins...
all the once you can't see in my video are the new ones :wink:

littlemermaid83

I really start need to going to book fairs again.

My Disney collection consists of special pins, DVDS, a few Disney Traditions and Plushes.

I really want to start collecting Snow Globes next year.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Javey74

Nice collection of Globes you have there Disneyfreak90..  :wink:  :D

Over what timescale did you collect them all..  :?:

Aveen2008

wow I completely love your room!! its amazing! :D/
Luv Aveen xoxo

littlemermaid83

Here are my fave pins from my collection.  

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Aveen2008

I have the daisy pin too, love it! the rest of your pins are lovely too! :D  :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

disneyfreak90

Quote from: "Javey74"Nice collection of Globes you have there Disneyfreak90..  :wink:  :D

Over what timescale did you collect them all..  :?:

disneyfreak90

Quote from: "Aveen2008"wow I completely love your room!! its amazing! :D/
thank you :D i wanted to have a little bit the feeling of disneyland in my room^^

Aveen2008

Quote from: "disneyfreak90"
thank you :D i wanted to have a little bit the feeling of disneyland in my room^^

wow well you definately did that! I thought my room was very disney but I think you win hehe! :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:D That bedroom video was lovely.

disneyfreak90

Quote from: "Aveen2008"
Quote from: "disneyfreak90"

wow well you definately did that! I thought my room was very disney but I think you win hehe! :D
hehe yeah :D  but you have still enough time to change it if you want to ^^

disneyfreak90

Quote from: "Masamune" :D That bedroom video was lovely.
thank you :D