Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snow_White_Girl

Quote from: "disneyfreak90"here is a video of my room where i collect everything about disney :wink:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCrIFU0zfGA
now it looks a little bit different because i got 10 new snowglobes and some new pins...
all the once you can't see in my video are the new ones :wink:
Wow... I absolutely love your room! The poster/picture about 30 seconds into the video is gorgeous, where is it from?? Love all your snowglobes too! :)

\":lamp:\"

disneyfreak90

Quote from: "Snow_White_Girl"Wow... I absolutely love your room! The poster/picture about 30 seconds into the video is gorgeous, where is it from?? Love all your snowglobes too! :)
thank you :mrgreen: ah thats a puzzle i bought it in a shopping center here in luxembourg it's from ravensburger :wink: thank you so much and thanks for watching! :D

Aveen2008

I have been thinking of ways recently to disney up my room a bit more and think of new ways to display stuff and I came across this vdeo on youtube, an I have just been like... :o  :shock:  :o  :shock:  :o  :shock:  :o  :shock:  ever since.. I don't know if this is the right place to post it or not but this is amazing....

[youtube:2rpz6g9p]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=japtqJN8O04[/youtube:2rpz6g9p]

I just want to add I d onot know this person and have no rights to the video. The owner is called magicjl on youtube.

Enjoy! =D>
Luv Aveen xoxo

Gareth

WOWIE that is a heck of a room i LOVE it hehe and love the snowglobes i always go to but one but never do :( lol

[size=150]Please Follow Me - - - - Twitter.com/Gareth2100 ---- Thanks

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Gareth"WOWIE that is a heck of a room i LOVE it hehe and love the snowglobes i always go to but one but never do :( lol

I know it's amazing isn't it!! :shock: lol I always want to buy them in DLP but then I worry about getting them home safely and they are also very heavy for the luggage :(  They always seem so much cheaper in DLP too than in the uk! :roll:
Luv Aveen xoxo

Gareth

same as me i always worry bout getting it home seeing as i have to take the eurostar and looks like 4 other trains :S lol

[size=150]Please Follow Me - - - - Twitter.com/Gareth2100 ---- Thanks

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Gareth"same as me i always worry bout getting it home seeing as i have to take the eurostar and looks like 4 other trains :S lol

4 other trains!! :shock:
Luv Aveen xoxo

disneyfreak90

Quote from: "Aveen2008"[youtube:5umbezys]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=japtqJN8O04[/youtube:5umbezys]

I just want to add I d onot know this person and have no rights to the video. The owner is called magicjl on youtube.

Enjoy! =D>
WOW this room looks nice!!

Aveen2008

I know it's amazing! =D>
Luv Aveen xoxo

Owain

Special St. Davids Day Winnie the Pooh Plush

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Owain"Special St. Davids Day Winnie the Pooh Plush

aw that's so cute! :D  Thanks for posting it so we culd see him! :D/
Luv Aveen xoxo

never2old

Last weekend we stopped for lunch in the DV, so I managed to get a little bit of shopping done... Not much (otherwise my husband won't agree to take me there for lunch when we're passing by), but still... So just a few pins and a key ring

Stitch Invasion Luxembourg (well, I just had to...  :wink: )

For your info, Stitch is posing as the Golden Lady (or Gelle Fra), a very famous monument in Luxembourg  (some info about it here)

The Up pin (since the main reason for going to Paris was seeing Up)

And a ToT keyring

disneyfreak90

Quote from: "never2old"Last weekend we stopped for lunch in the DV, so I managed to get a little bit of shopping done... Not much (otherwise my husband won't agree to take me there for lunch when we're passing by), but still... So just a few pins and a key ring

Stitch Invasion Luxembourg (well, I just had to...  :wink: )

For your info, Stitch is posing as the Golden Lady (or Gelle Fra), a very famous monument in Luxembourg]
WOOOOW do they have their limited editions one more time in the park??
i want this pin toooo!!! :mrgreen:

never2old

Quote from: "disneyfreak90"WOOOOW do they have their limited editions one more time in the park??

They had to go and look for it in the back of the store (and took something like 10 minutes to come out with it). But that was in the Village, they may have more inside the parks... You may get lucky on your next visit!

disneyfreak90

Quote from: "never2old"
Quote from: "disneyfreak90"WOOOOW do they have their limited editions one more time in the park??

They had to go and look for it in the back of the store (and took something like 10 minutes to come out with it). But that was in the Village, they may have more inside the parks... You may get lucky on your next visit!
oooh i hope they'll find it because a pin with disney and luxembourg is simply great :mrgreen:
ooh yes i really think i do we are 14 people :D