Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aveen2008

Ah the items I had years ago are probably in the attic, its mainly the little figures lol. I wish I had a bigger room to put them all! :wink:  :wink:  :wink:  my room is full of Disney stuff I posted some in this topic a while ago I think hehe
 :D  :D  :D
Eager eyes, your mickey pirate figure is great!! :D/
Luv Aveen xoxo

Javey74

Quote from: "Aveen2008"Wow I love your collection it's fab.. Are you a donald duck fan ? There's some great Donald stuff there...I'm sure Javey would agree :wink: .
I definitely would agree Aveen..  :mrgreen:

You certainly have a great Disney collection there marille2425..  =D>

marille2425 - Now the items I've viewed and are interested in are the Donald Watch, the Donald Lamp and Donald in the F1 car. Can you tell me where you got them from and an approximate price not being too nosey I hope..  :mrgreen:

marille2425

Ah, I see  :wink:  God, I don´t eveb want to think about my attic  :P  I think there´s much more old stuff... books, cds, videotapes, more figures,...

Your collection is soooo great... (Let me guess  :-k ... You love stitch  :stitch: ?  :mrgreen:  )
You have a lot of things I wanted to buy... the tot-stitches, the devil, the love-me stitch, the snowglobe with lilo and the case, tod and copper (just wanted to write cap+capper [in german]  :P )

Where do you have following plushies from???
- Stitch with Donald
- the easter-bunny Stitch (sooo cute  :D )
- Flora, Fauna and Merryweather

Some new photos:

And 3 selfmade things  :mrgreen:

My mother has painted it for me, it such a cute idea to make me these gifts... Her little problem is face-drawing  :wink:

Her second Disney-drawing... I love it.

That´s my disaster  :lol:  It was my first figure made of clay...

Javey74

Quote from: "Javey74"
Quote from: "Aveen2008"Wow I love your collection it's fab.. Are you a donald duck fan ? There's some great Donald stuff there...I'm sure Javey would agree :wink: .
I definitely would agree Aveen..  :mrgreen:

You certainly have a great Disney collection there marille2425..  =D>

marille2425 - Now the items I've viewed and are interested in are the Donald Watch, the Donald Lamp and Donald in the F1 car. Can you tell me where you got them from and an approximate price not being too nosey I hope..  :mrgreen:
Love the Donald Mugs and Tops, Vanessa has the Chip and Dale Mug, she got it on our last trip to DLRP in February..  :)

marille2425

@Javey: Thank you  :D

Hmm...  :|
I´ve bought the F1 car (~12€) in Italy  :(  and the lamp (15€  :mrgreen: ) on flea market from a private seller... Sorry.

The watch ( ~6-8€, don´t remember exactly)... I think it was my first item that I´ve bought on ebay... I can try to find out the sellers name  :)

Javey74

Quote from: "marille2425"@Javey: Thank you  :D

Hmm...  :|
I´ve bought the F1 car (~12€) in Italy  :(  and the lamp (15€  :mrgreen: ) on flea market from a private seller... Sorry.

The watch ( ~6-8€, don´t remember exactly)... I think it was my first item that I´ve bought on ebay... I can try to find out the sellers name  :)
You're welcome marille2425..  :wink:  :D

Thanks for the info, I thought I'd never seen anything like them in Britain, I take it most of them were bought quite a while back aswell..  :wink:

Once again you have a splendid collection..  =D>

marille2425

... the watch-seller is no longer a registered user on ebay, I´m sorry  :(
(I´ve bought it 2006...)

Javey74

Quote from: "marille2425"... the watch-seller is no longer a registered user on ebay, I´m sorry  :(
(I´ve bought it 2006...)
Such a shame, thanks anyway..  :wink:  :D

Eager_Eyes

Quote from: "Aveen2008"Ah the items I had years ago are probably in the attic, its mainly the little figures lol. I wish I had a bigger room to put them all! :wink:  :wink:  :wink:  my room is full of Disney stuff I posted some in this topic a while ago I think hehe
 :D  :D  :D
Eager eyes, your mickey pirate figure is great!! :D/

thanks, I do really love him definately worth every penny and all the stress it took to bring him home!

Aveen2008

wow more great merchandise marille!!

Yeah I went a bit stith made at one time but he is great! i will have to take some more up to date better pictures of my merchandise

I'm not sure which plus you meant when you said stitch with donald???

The Easter bunny stitch I got on ebay a while ago and I got flora fauna and meery weather in the Disney store uk :D  :D  :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

marille2425

Quote from: "Aveen2008"Photo 1 of my stitch collection:

I´m stupid  #-o  
I thought that the first Stitch is holding a mini-Donald  :roll:  (S.´s coat looked like D.´s cap)... However,- very cute *g*

Aveen2008

lol I never noticed that before hehe it kinda does yeah hehe. I got him from ebay too hehe!
Luv Aveen xoxo

disneyfreak90

Quote from: "Clarebelle"You would be an absolute STAR if you could!!

our ebay account is cowenj-2009 - you can see that all we buy is pins and we pay lol
heyhey...

i just wanted to say that i have your pin :wink:
i just can't sell it on ebay beacause my mother said it's to difficult,...
but we can write about it in messages if you want :wink:

Eager_Eyes

I've been taking a few photos of my collection so I thought that I would share with all of you :D

First up my Pirate version of Mickey's bear

Next up we have the twins

This little cutie from Lodnon

And these two from the West End production of the Lion King

This little guy is from Magic Kingdom in Florida and is one of my personal favourites I just love the level of detail in the design.  

Here is a close up of the logo on his shoe

and its even inside the lining of his coat, absolutely beautiful!  (Oh and I do loooovee Haunted Mansion so maybe that helps as to why I love him so!)

Karate Mickey

Just Mickey

Pirate Mickey arrggggg

Tigggerrr

Mickey in the rain

:mrgreen:

Javey74

Lovely collection Eager_Eyes, actually my daughter just bought the York Minnie, whilst there last Wednesday.  Though I haven't got any photo's yet..  :roll:

Now I am lagging recently..  :mrgreen: