Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aveen2008

Great items eager eyes i love the pirates mickey bear hehe! :D  :D  :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Eager_Eyes

Thanks Javey,  I have some more in my collection I will have to get around to photographing the rest of them, they're mostily Mickey's I used to collect them when I was younger, well I still do now...just not as avidily.  Btw Mickey is my hero I just love him :)

Aveen, he's a really cutie, I never even got him from Pirates, I got him from the shop by Mickey's Philarmagic in Magic Kingdom I just knew he had to come home the second that I saw him.

disneyfreak90

here is all i bought in my three days at disneyland last week :wink:

Barnsey313

Wow DisneyFreak that's a nice little lot you've brought back with you. I was eyeing that Buzz Lightyear mug myself but resisted :P.

Slightly off topic but I found this on youtube yesterday and thought I'd post it up for those interested. I'm slightly annoyed as we just bought a woody and buzz this time at DLP, but these look amazing and I'm intrigued to see the 'come to life' mode.

[youtube:q0etxmr6]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Yy9eFBm_ug[/youtube:q0etxmr6]

disneyfreak90

Quote from: "Barnsey313"Wow DisneyFreak that's a nice little lot you've brought back with you. I was eyeing that Buzz Lightyear mug myself but resisted :P.

Slightly off topic but I found this on youtube yesterday and thought I'd post it up for those interested. I'm slightly annoyed as we just bought a woody and buzz this time at DLP, but these look amazing and I'm intrigued to see the 'come to life' mode.

[youtube:3f5fpube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Yy9eFBm_ug[/youtube:3f5fpube]
hehe yes i couldn't resist to all of this :mrgreen:
yes this buzz is not as good as my old one, because his face is too dark, the green is to dark and he hasn't this flap to open on his arm... the one i bought in florida when i was 7 was really much better than this one but i don't have my old one anymore :(
but this collection looks great because the woody from dlp hasn't cord and i hope to get one of this new collection :mrgreen:  [-o<

Aveen2008

Quote from: "disneyfreak90"here is all i bought in my three days at disneyland last week :wink:

oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o

Ok I have questions

No.1 How much did you spend in total ???? :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

No.2 what is the Stitch thing that is at the left of the picture, it looks like its material, hes touching his chin/mouth?

No.3 wow loads of pins, did you trade any or see the trading boards out at any time you were there?

no.4- this isnt a question but I have the little mermaid ornament of her in a shell and the stitch playing in the sand snowglobe beside that!  :D/

wow wow and wow! beautiful things! I love Merchandise!
Luv Aveen xoxo

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "disneyfreak90"here is all i bought in my three days at disneyland last week :wink:

Woah what a great collection you brought back!

How much was your I love MK top, i want one!!  You must of spent a fortune.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Javey74

Just got around to taking a shot of York Minnie that Jen got on her last trip..  :wink:  :D

Also one of her Birthday presents from the Grandparents, part of the Hamilton Collection, one of the Tinkerbell Shoes>>

disneyfreak90

Quote from: "Aveen2008"

Ok I have questions

No.2 what is the Stitch thing that is at the left of the picture, it looks like its material, hes touching his chin/mouth?

No.3 wow loads of pins, did you trade any or see the trading boards out at any time you were there?

no.4- this isnt a question but I have the little mermaid ornament of her in a shell and the stitch playing in the sand snowglobe beside that!  :D/

soooo :D
1. about 650€ but some souvenirs i got from friends who went with :wink:
2. aah it's a t-shirt :wink:
3. most i bought but the one of hotel new york and sequoia lodge i traded because they now have new ones and i prefer the old ones...
4. yeah great i really like them :mrgreen:

hehe thanks :) me too :D

disneyfreak90

Quote from: "littlemermaid83"

thank you :D
the MK thing on the picture is a raincoat and i got it from my mother but they also have t-shirts and they are about 15€ :wink:

Aveen2008

Quote from: "disneyfreak90"
Quote from: "Aveen2008"

Ok I have questions

soooo :D
1. about 650€ but some souvenirs i got from friends who went with :wink:
2. aah it's a t-shirt :wink:
3. most i bought but the one of hotel new york and sequoia lodge i traded because they now have new ones and i prefer the old ones...
4. yeah great i really like them :mrgreen:

hehe thanks :) me too :D

wow I thought it would cost more but then again if friends bought stuff then it would! It's a great collection! I am luvin the stitch t-shirt!
 :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "disneyfreak90"
Quote from: "littlemermaid83"

thank you :D
the MK thing on the picture is a raincoat and i got it from my mother but they also have t-shirts and they are about 15€ :wink:

How much is that Mickey tote bag? I want one of them aswell  :lol:
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Masamune

Whenever it's time to change the bedding in my room, it's a total nightmare. I have tonnes of Disney plushies on my bed, so when the bedding needs changing, they all need to come off. That's easy enough, but then when it's time for them to go back on, it can be a real pain!

Just to show you a little of what I've got, here's some pictures of JUST my Cheshire Cat plushies. They're all resting on my Cheshire Cat fleece throw, and they're accompanied by some Cheshire Cat pillows. Enjoy!

;) Pick a favorite!

Bird's eye view of the craziness.

Yet another different point of view.

Close-ups!

:lol: It doesn't seem like I have that many until they're all together.

Aveen2008

I thought I posted a reply in here last night..it seems to have vanished lol!

Wow what a massive colllection of the Cheshire cat, its great!! :o  :shock:  :o  :shock:

what was it about him that made you pick him as your fav? I think the one holding what looks like a cup of tea hehe is cool and the plush photo frame  :D  :D  :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Javey74

Well Masamune you certainly are a number one Cheshire Cat fan, looking at all of those, it's a wonder you get in your bed actually..   :lol:  :o  :D

So tell me which one is your favourite..  :?: