Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

burntsienna

I've never seen an Aurora [Sleeping Beauty] Disney Tradition...does anyone have a photograph of any? if they exist that is... :lol:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Javey74

Yes a Disney Tradition does exist of Aurora, here she is>>

It's currently selling in the States for $45.00.

Though it'll probably not be released over here till late spring, early summer 2009.. :wink:  :roll:

Aveen2008

Quote from: "lil-shawn"hey folks,

here is my complete collection i have at the moment, more will follow next year  :lol:

Great photos!! Thanks for sharing, your merchandise is cool! I love Stitch too and have many plushies and other items! Your merchandise is well organaised and looks brilliant! :D

Aveen xxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

burntsienna

Quote from: "Javey74"Yes a Disney Tradition does exist of Aurora, here she is>>

Though it'll probably not be released over here till late spring, early summer 2009.. :wink:  :roll:

oooo its beautiful! I love it!
I shall definitely keep a look out for it next year  :mrgreen:
Thankings Mr Javey Sir  :mrgreen:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

DisneyAlba

Quote from: "Javey74"Yes a Disney Tradition does exist of Aurora, here she is>>

Yes, she's on my Christmas list!! I was saddened to hear she wouldn't be available here till Spring, but lo and behold: there is ONE shop in the Netherlands which already sells it. (For those interested: go search in Rotterdam.)

Oh, how I do hope Santa will be generous... I have a sneaky feeling I'll have to wait till my birthday in August, though. :(
You can take the girl out of Scotland, but you can't take Scotland out of the girl.

Javey74

Here are a few more recent additions to Jen's plushies.. :wink:  :D

Well I don't have to introduce this fella.. :lol:  :mrgreen:

Now this Dumbo is part of the Disney Classic Collection, and he's really really soft.. :)

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "Javey74"Now this Dumbo is part of the Disney Classic Collection, and he's really really soft.. :)

Oooh, he looks so soft, I tried hugging my monitor  :wink:

lil-shawn

QuoteGreat photos!! Thanks for sharing, your merchandise is cool! I love Stitch too and have many plushies and other items! Your merchandise is well organaised and looks brilliant!  

Thank u Aveen, yeah it have to be organaised, it looks better to me, i think thats the decorateur in me  :lol:   :P
i can´t get enough stitch merchandise but some stuff i saw i didn´t like that much...

oh wow and dumbo looks like my first disney merchandise i bought in DLRP, i don´t know where i loose it but i know hes gone for looooong time  :cry:

Aveen2008

Quote from: "lil-shawn"
QuoteGreat photos!! Thanks for sharing, your merchandise is cool! I love Stitch too and have many plushies and other items! Your merchandise is well organaised and looks brilliant!  

Thank u Aveen, yeah it have to be organaised, it looks better to me, i think thats the decorateur in me  :lol:   :P
i can´t get enough stitch merchandise but some stuff i saw i didn´t like that much... [/quote]

If you look on page 27 of this merchandise topic you can see more of my Lilo and Stitch collection!:)

Aveen xxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

lil-shawn

QuoteIf you look on page 27 of this merchandise topic you can see more of my Lilo and Stitch collection!:)

oh wow ur stitch collection is huge, i like it very much, wished my collection is so huge... now they have angel hope they will bring all experiments from the move as plush toys, like leroy, 625 and so on...

when i was walking around in the shops i saw stitch and angel knitted and i felt in love with them  :wink:

Simbasgirl

Hi there!

I haven't got much but so far I have 12 traditions, one being the gorgeous one of the dwarves on the log :D/ I truelly love that one haha!

I also got these not so long ago, managed to get them from ebay, they are all roughly give or take about 22" high (pluto is 19") and they are really heavy.

My 7 year old daughter collects disney snowglobes and disney soft toys, will take a piccie of her room one of these days.

Love everyones collections, they are brill! :D
8th visit to the magic coming very soon x

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Simbasgirl"Hi there!

I haven't got much but so far I have 12 traditions, one being the gorgeous one of the dwarves on the log :D/ I truelly love that one haha!

I also got these not so long ago, managed to get them from ebay, they are all roughly give or take about 22" high (pluto is 19") and they are really heavy.

My 7 year old daughter collects disney snowglobes and disney soft toys, will take a piccie of her room one of these days.

Love everyones collections, they are brill! :D

I think we've got one of those Mickeys, or one very similar to it anyway :)

Javey74

I like those Simbasgirl, really nice.. :wink:  :D

Thanks for sharing.. :D

Aveen2008

Quote from: "lil-shawn"
QuoteIf you look on page 27 of this merchandise topic you can see more of my Lilo and Stitch collection!:)

oh wow ur stitch collection is huge, i like it very much, wished my collection is so huge... now they have angel hope they will bring all experiments from the move as plush toys, like leroy, 625 and so on...

when i was walking around in the shops i saw stitch and angel knitted and i felt in love with them  :wink:

I have to say i am not too fond of the other experiments i just really love Lilo and Stitch and the original characters although your angel plushies are very cute!:) Is your avatar of your own tatoo?

Simba'sgirl - lovin the ornaments hehe! :wink:

Aveen xxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

Javey74

Four more additions to our family collection... :wink:  :D

Ballerina Minnie

Dumbo with Timothy Mouse

Cinderella Collection Figures

Ariel Collection Figures