Previous topic - Next topic

Javey74

Quote from: "burntsienna"
Quote from: "Javey74"
Quote from: "burntsienna"Awwwwww!
Your real Thumper looks like its nose and ears would feel nice!  :mrgreen:
I wouldn't of expected you to say anything less Laura.. :lol:  :lol:  :mrgreen:
Hahaha its quite bad that you expect stuff like that off me now  :lol:
Well to me it just goes to show how well you can get to know people on this Forum.. :lol:  :mrgreen:

burntsienna

Quote from: "Javey74"Well to me it just goes to show how well you can get to know people on this Forum.. :lol:  :mrgreen:

Lol! ahhh yes, the magic that is this forum!  :lol:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

never2old

My Christmas tree is finally up (along with all the other decorations) As you can see, there's a few Disney ones...

First, the tree...

This Tinkerbell we got last weekend. She looks gorgeous on top of the tree

We also got these Minnie and Winnie:

All these we had from previous trips

(actually, Mr Potato here comes from a little Christmas shop in Canada, not from DLRP)

This is my Christmas snow globe

This one we had in the tree in our room, when we stayed in the NBC for Christmas a few years ago (it was a great lake view suite, one of the best Christmas ever for me - not only because of DLRP, but also because it was the first Christmas my husband and me spent alone, away from the families...)

And these are my Christmas DT. I found a shop here in Luxembourg that sells them (only Christmas ones, though), I just had to buy a few!! The Donald one, I had bought in Bruges a few weeks ago

I love Christmas...  :D

The Butlin Boy

Wow, what lovely Christmas decorations you have. We still haven't put ours up yet... :wink:

Javey74

Nice deccies never2old.. :D/  :D/  :D/

As for the Christmas DTs, good choice, especially the Donald one.. :wink:  :mrgreen:

These five are out in our sitting room now with the rest of the decorations>>

Though Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs, the Apple, Cinderella and her Pumpkin tree decorations are not up, as they are still stood as ornaments in Jens Room.  To risky for the tree with Gizmo around.. :shock:  :shock:  :mrgreen:

never2old

Nice ones Javey!! Love the one with Donald and Daisy!

Masamune

:) Our tree only has Disney decorations (except for a few pretty baubles). :P We even have a Disney tree skirt, and Disney plushies sat around the bottom.

Javey74

Quote from: "Masamune" :) Our tree only has Disney decorations (except for a few pretty baubles). :P We even have a Disney tree skirt, and Disney plushies sat around the bottom.
Any Photies.. :mrgreen:

lil-shawn

hey folks,

here is my complete collection i have at the moment, more will follow next year  :lol:

Javey74

Nice collection you have there lil-shawn.. :wink:  :D

I take it you like Stitch.. :lol:  :mrgreen:

lil-shawn

thanks javey, yeah stitch is my favorite.....  :lol:

Masamune

:P Yup. I took some today. :lol: I'm just waiting for my mum to upload them, since I've totally forgotten which program I need to use when sending the pics to the comp from the camera. They're not great though, since our camera is pretty rubbish when taking pics of stuff close up.

Javey74

Quote from: "Masamune" :P Yup. I took some today. :lol: I'm just waiting for my mum to upload them, since I've totally forgotten which program I need to use when sending the pics to the comp from the camera. They're not great though, since our camera is pretty rubbish when taking pics of stuff close up.
That's ok, still worth a look Masamune.. :D/  :mrgreen:

Masamune

:D I took a pic of our mini tree also. That one has all our plush Disney decorations on it, as well as some plush Me to You decorations. :P One of my fave decorations is on there; Zero from Nightmare Before Christmas, wearing antlers and holding a candycane in his mouth. It's so cute!

Javey74

Thought I would add my own comments to my Disney Traditions collection. It took a while to do, but if anyones interested you can have a read of them via the 'Album Comments tab which is the easiest way or the slower way by viewing each of the photos individually  :lol:  :mrgreen:  >>>>>>>>>

http://public.fotki.com/DisneyDavid/dis ... ditions-c/