Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Javey74

Well H.Samuel have some great sales on the Disney Traditions at present, though only on the Christmas Stock some are selling with £5 to £7 off, and a few are virtually half price. Take a look: http://www.hsamuel.co.uk/webstore/brows ... 7063/?Sm=1

Here's Mickey and Minnie - 'A Christmas Kiss' normally £34.00 bought at £19.99.. :D/

I've also updated and re-vamped the Disney Literature / Memorabilia / Souvenirs Gallery.. :wink:  :D

Jen's been getting some more Disney Storybook Collections as you'll see, amongst a few others>>

http://public.fotki.com/DisneyDavid/dis ... rabiliaso/

Masamune

:P I'm very tempted by some of those newly reduced Disney Traditions.

Simbasgirl

yeah been into Samuels and bought some and also Hendersons the jewellers had 25% of EVERYTHING...got a stash there too!! :D/
I got the 'darling family' (tradition) for £30 thought that was great!

will upload a piccie of my collection soon.

I would love the wicked witch/queen one!
8th visit to the magic coming very soon x

Javey74

Quote from: "Simbasgirl"I got the 'darling family' (tradition) for £30 thought that was great!

Yeah, I think the Darling family one 'Straight On Till Morning' is great... :D/  :D/  I got mine at the time for about £40.00, so that was a bargain at £30.00.. :D/

As for the Evil Witch/Old Hag one called 'Wicked', it's got up a couple of quid like the rest of the general DT's of late.  I'm waiting for it to come down as it's RRPing at £52.00

Hopefully it will come down eventually... [-o<  :mrgreen:

Javey74

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"
Quote from: "Javey74"
Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"Wow, that Mickey calender looks fantastic, what a good find :)

Could it be possible to see some photos of the inside of the calender Javey? [-o<
When I say quality photos, I mean classic character one's, there's a group of them or singular shots at the start of each month, double sided.  I could post them but unfortunately Vanessa is wrapped it up about an hour ago.  I was lucky just to get the frontal shot this morning before she started the wrapping process.. :roll:  

So if December 25th is any good then I will.. :mrgreen:

That's fine, I can wait :lol:
Don't worry I didn't forget, it just took a while to get things organised after Christmas..  :mrgreen:

Here they are! There's actually 28 A5 pictured dividers in the diary, including the front and back covers.. :wink:  :D/ I've also arranged them in the order that you would see them looking through the diary, and remember two pictures go on one divider, well other than the front and back ones.. :mrgreen:

Simbasgirl

Quote from: "Simbasgirl"I got the 'darling family' (tradition) for £30 thought that was great!

Yeah, I think the Darling family one 'Straight On Till Morning' is great... :D/  :D/  I got mine at the time for about £40.00, so that was a bargain at £30.00.. :D/

As for the Evil Witch/Old Hag one called 'Wicked', it's got up a couple of quid like the rest of the general DT's of late.  I'm waiting for it to come down as it's RRPing at £52.00

Hopefully it will come down eventually... [-o<  :mrgreen:

Guess what! :oops: I went into Hendersons the jewellers today (25% of everything)..they had ONE left of the wicked witch one so I HAD to buy it....got it to the checkout and noticed a scratch/chip on the INSIDE of the crown...told the lass about it, just to chance my luck...she said she would take 35% of instead of 25% so got it for £32.50! =D>  =D>
Phoned to tell my husband and he was ok about it! :lol: He saw the 'scratch' and honestly couldn't believe I had the hard neck to say anything about it! hahaha! think grain of rice cut into 5 bits..the mark is smaller than that! :oops:

I'm so happy!

I also got the Donald and Daisy duck under the mistletoe ...half price at £16 in Ortak!
Thats me for a while though!hehe!
8th visit to the magic coming very soon x

Javey74

Well, you've done really well there Simbasgirl... :D/  :D/  :D/

I would have asked aswell mind, no matter how small the defect.. :)

As the saying goes: "Shy bairns get nothing".. :lol:  :lol:  :mrgreen:

Masamune

:( Bah, I wish H.Samuels wasn't the only place around here that sells Disney Traditions.

The Butlin Boy

Thanks Javey, it's great to see that they are making this kind of nostalgic merchandise, it's not that you'd usually see in today's shops. Your calendar is great :)

Nala_84

Aw, this Calendar looks so beautiful, javey!! :) That's the kind of merchandise I really love so much, with cute "old" Mickey & friends!!
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Javey74

Quote from: "Nala_84"Aw, this Calendar looks so beautiful, javey!! :) That's the kind of merchandise I really love so much, with cute "old" Mickey & friends!!
Yeah, I really love it, as I said, when I saw the price of £1.99 in Boyes, it was a must have.  Selling originally at €15.00, it was a bargain, if ever I saw one...  :D/  :D/  :D/

Javey74

Here's a New Years present given to Jen by a close friend.. :D

Masamune

:D I am a happy girl.

I went into T.K. Maxx yesterday for a quick browse, and came across something that made my heart sing; a Disney Cheshire Cat T-shirt! I quickly grabbed it and checked the size, and joy of joys, it was my size! I looked around the entire section to see if there were others, and that was the only one. :P I was sooooooooo chuffed. If that would've been the only one and it was too small, I would've been gutted. But no, it was the right size, and I'm so happy!

It's dark blue with Cheshire's face on the front. It says Cheshire Cat in big bold pink letters, and it has a low v-neck so it looks really nice on. ;) This is the third Cheshire Cat top I've picked up at T.K. Maxx, so I feel very lucky.

I only could've been happier if the WALL-E tops I found were in my size. They were all size Small. There was also a Daisy Duck top in the same style as the Cheshire one, but that was Small too. :P I'm a Medium damnit! But yes, I'm so chuffed. I'll have to keep checking back in T.K. Maxx for more tops from that branch of Disney, as they're all really nice. :) Made from organic cotton and everything.

Javey74

Quote from: "Masamune" :lol:  :D

Masamune

:o Are you wanting a pic of me wearing the top, or just the top? :P I totally wanted to bring it to DLRP with me, but a t-shirt would be a bit silly in Winter.