Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Javey74

Quote from: "Masamune" :o Are you wanting a pic of me wearing the top, or just the top? :P I totally wanted to bring it to DLRP with me, but a t-shirt would be a bit silly in Winter.
Well I think a photie with you in it, as it will bring it even more to life.. :mrgreen:

PetiteSirene

Wow Javey that Diary is wicked!  :o

I got loads of Disney things this Christmas, but here are my 2 favourites :D both from DLRP!

I don\'t know when, I don\'t know how, but I know something is starting right now.
Watch and you\'ll see, someday I\'ll be Part of Your World.

Feb 2001 - Paris
Sept 2008 - Santa Fe
Dec 2008 - Cheyenne
Feb 2009 - Sequoia
September 2009 - Disneyland Hotel

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "PetiteSirene"Wow Javey that Diary is wicked!  :o

I got loads of Disney things this Christmas, but here are my 2 favourites :D both from DLRP!

Wow, they're fantastic, they must have been really expensive :shock:  :wink:

Clarebelle

Omg! I bought my partener that same Stitch pin set for Christmas!!! its lovely isnt it I had to after Stitch spoke to him! lol
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

PetiteSirene

Both of them were around 90 Euro... not sure the exact prices though as they were presents!  :P

The pin was an event only pin thats now on sale in the park for a higher price.

I love them both :D I feel so lucky that my Hubby knows exactly what I like!

I don\'t know when, I don\'t know how, but I know something is starting right now.

Feb 2001 - Paris
Sept 2008 - Santa Fe
Dec 2008 - Cheyenne
Feb 2009 - Sequoia

Javey74

I love both of those PetiteSirene, I've always liked to Disney character sketch pictures, saying 90€s, it's a shame that wasn't the price a few years ago, it would have been equivalent to £64 for us in the UK, but now you might aswell say £90.. :roll:

But still worth it for what they are.. :D

PetiteSirene

We were lucky in a way, we still have money tied up in our Belgian accounts and we have been using that money to avoid the poor exchange rate.

But I hope the pounds gets stronger too, unfortunatly my Belgian account isnt an endless pot of gold :?

Feb 2001 - Paris
Sept 2008 - Santa Fe
Dec 2008 - Cheyenne
Feb 2009 - Sequoia

Masamune

:P Firstly, stuff I bought before going to DLRP. :D I picked up two Cheshire Cat JACKETS from T.K. Maxx. One is grey and is in the same style as the T-shirt I bought, and the other is pink and has a full body pic of him lying down. They're both really awesome.

:) Now on to stuff I bought at DLRP. Firstly, I got those adorable Tod and Copper plushies. :( It was really hard to choose which plushies to get though, as I also liked the Bernard and Bianca plushies, the Duchess plushie and the Angel plushie. The cuteness of Tod and Copper won out though in the end. I also bought a Miss Bunny (that's Thumper's girlfriend) dressing gown, a Jessica Rabbit cami set, a photo album, a ride pic from the Tower of Terror, a little Jack and Zero figure and a bunch of pins.

The pins I got include two Jessica Rabbit pins (one in the bath and one on a beer label), a Cheshire Cat pin (of him lying down) and a Dumbo pin (of him in a barrel of water). Pin trading was great this year, I traded for some really nice pins.

:lol: That's about it. Oh, and I went in the Disney Store on Monday and bought a Cleo beanie.

Nala_84

Can you take a picture of your stuff Masamune? Pleeease :mrgreen:

I totally love the Todd & Copper plushies, it's a shame I didn't buy Todd when we were there :(! And I've also seen those Bernard & Bianca plushies on pictures, they're also totally adorable!! I love the style of those 4 plushies!
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Javey74

Here are a few purchases of late>>

Starting with the all famous Tinkerbell, well I had to get it at the bargain price of £19.99, especially since it was originally £32.00... :mrgreen:

'Tinker Bell Jingle'

Now this was is a vibrating Winnie The Pooh, he has a little rip cord in the back which you pull, I love his posture on the broom stick.. :mrgreen:

Just in case you're wondering, yes, the 'Rubix Cube' is seperate. Come to think of it, it came as part of the goodie bag from the 'Lucky Nugget' at DLRP, when we were there in October 2007... :wink:  :D

Now this one was picked up by Trevor, [that's Vanessa's Dad for those who don't know], then it passed on to moi.  :wink:  

Well, come on it does have Donald & Daisy on it, and it looks as though Donald is getting it in the neck....Oh dear...:lol:  :mrgreen:

Uganda 200 Shilling [Donald & Daisy]

Javey74

I've just uploaded our Disney Mug Collection to my Disney Photo Website, I was going to add them here, but there's too many really to show on one post, so here's where you can view them>>

http://public.fotki.com/DisneyDavid/dis ... page2.html  :D

If you're having a lazy day by any chance, you can always opt for the 'Slideshow'.. :mrgreen: Once on the 'Slideshow' just scroll through the pictures at the bottom till you see the first mug, click on it, then press play at the top right and then just sit back, close the photos at the bottom on the 'Slideshow' screen if you so wish whilst viewing.. :mrgreen:

never2old

Some additions from my last trip:

The 15th Anniversary merchandise was on sale, so couldn't say no... 5 euro for the beer mug and 2 for the box!

A few more pins (for someone who doesn't collect, my collection is growing...)

And last but definitely not least, a new DT. Not the best picture (I confess I did them all in a bit of a rush...) But it's absolutely gorgeous. And it plays Once upon a dream, and Aurora and Philip dance... It was love at first sight  :D

Javey74

Love the merchandise you got there never2old.. :D/  :D/

Especially the DT.. :mrgreen: It's the first time I've seen that particular one actually owned, everytime I've seen it before it's been on-line mail order.. :wink:  :D

never2old

Quote from: "Javey74"Love the merchandise you got there never2old.. :D/  :D/

Especially the DT.. :mrgreen: It's the first time I've seen that particular one actually owned, everytime I've seen it before it's been on-line mail order.. :wink:  :D

The guy in the shop said they had just received them a couple of days ago, and that was the last one they had, they were expecting more...

I think I'm seriously addicted to the DT now... I keep looking at my bookcase and think where I can put another one  :wink:

Clarebelle

omg!! if you dont mind me asking, how much was it? have they got the Aurora DT too???
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]