Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

never2old

It was 90 euro (81 with shareholders club discount) They had a couple of princesses ones, I think Aurora was one of them...

Carnival_Princess_

They had Aurora, she was 58 euros and they had all the princesses on their horses, I think they were 39 euros each.  :)  I just got back from DLRP on Wednesday.

Javey74

Thanks for that info never2old and Carnival Princess.. :wink:  :D

Handy to know for my up and coming trip.. :mrgreen:

Clarebelle

OMG!!!  i guess i might be able to get the carousel for my bday after all :D that sounds cheap for them! Do they have the stand or just the princesses?

I forgot you will be able to get shareholders discount on them ;) some good deals to be had there
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Javey74

Quote from: "Clarebelle"OMG!!!  i guess i might be able to get the carousel for my bday after all :D that sounds cheap for them! Do they have the stand or just the princesses?
Mmmm, not so sure about the Princesses being cheap at €39.00, they retail in the States at $35.00, so at a conversion rate of 1.347 [todays rate], it works out at £25.98 here, and since the euro is virtually 1 to 1, it's makes the Princesses approx £13.00 each more here in the uk aswell as DLRP.. :roll:

I know we always pay more here anyway, due to shipping and taxing alone.. :| But as well as that these Princesses are smaller than the standard Princess figurines, which to me puts them in the £25.00 area, not £35-40 one.. :roll:

The carosel retails at $100.00, so god knows what that will work out at by the time it reaches the UK retailers.. :roll:

As for the Aurora being €58.00, all the Princesses were retailing over here at £38.00, again apply the 1 to 1 rule, and that's a difference of £20.00.. :wink:

Take the States retail price of $45.00 and that works out at £33.40, that makes Aurora's euro pricing even worse at a difference of £24.60.  :roll:

Javey74

A few more photies missed off my last round of Merchandise shooting.. :)

Aurora Wool Doll

Lucky

Sleepy

Tramp

Princess Landscape Rug

Tinkerbell Cushion

Carnival_Princess_

Cinderella and Ariel on horses are on sale on the UK Disney store website right now if you havent seen them. They are £25 so you're spot on Javey.
They didnt have the stand in DLRP.

Clarebelle

awsome! thats alot cheaper than what I was expecting :D I know what im getting for my bday now :D

Javey74

Here's a Donald Cross Stitch Vanessa finished for me after New Year, it's finding a 5" square frame that's the hard part now, they only seem to sell portrait frames these days, though I did see a 3" square frame in Wilkinsons the other day, pity it wasn't a 5", if I needed a 3" one, they wouldn't of done them normally... :roll:

Javey74

Well Jim Shores' Disney Tradition Spring collection is out in force, in most of the retailers now.  It's one of those times of year you just want to carry the shop home with you.. :lol:  :mrgreen:   I wish.. :mrgreen:

Well here's my start anyway.. :wink:

Aurora - True Loves Kiss..........This one was a must as they were going like hot cakes, since I guess people had already collected the others quite a while back.. :shock:  Even this one was the last one on the shelf.. :shock:  :shock:

Minnie - Demure & Sweet

Donald - All Quacked Up........Well come on, I would have been if I didn't get him.. :lol:  :mrgreen:

Clarebelle

Aurora looks ugly there, not as nice as the others :( is it prettier in real life?

Javey74

Ugly..Ugly... :shock:  :shock:

I hope you're referring to the image, it could be the quality of the image from the 'Photobucket' link, as in real life she is 'BEAUTIFUL'.. :wink:

Original image>>

DisneyAlba

Quote from: "Javey74"Ugly..Ugly... :shock:  :shock:

I hope you're referring to the image, it could be the quality of the image from the 'Photobucket' link, as in real life she is 'BEAUTIFUL'.. :wink:

Indeed, the Aurora DT is absolutely stunning (irl)! I love her shiny crown... Just that extra little touch.
I was lucky enough to receive her as a Christmas present.

The Minnie DT looks lovely as well... But I must refrain from buying any more. :( I just moved house, and discovered I had more Disney figurines than fitted well in my one new display cabinet. (Plus, DH might kill me if I bought more.) ;)
You can take the girl out of Scotland, but you can't take Scotland out of the girl.

Javey74

Quote from: "DisneyAlba"
Quote from: "Javey74"Ugly..Ugly... :shock:  :shock:

Indeed, the Aurora DT is absolutely stunning (irl)! I love her shiny crown... Just that extra little touch.
I was lucky enough to receive her as a Christmas present.

The Minnie DT looks lovely as well... But I must refrain from buying any more. :( I just moved house, and discovered I had more Disney figurines than fitted well in my one new display cabinet. (Plus, DH might kill me if I bought more.) ;)
Well there's only one thing for it DisneyAlba, you'll have to buy another display cabinet.. :lol: Disney always rules.. :lol:  :lol:  :mrgreen:

DisneyAlba

I agree, Javey, however... In our house there's a fine balance between my Disney stuff and DH's footie club stuff... ;)

I'll satisfy my urges by buying a Disney figurine for my mum. :D
You can take the girl out of Scotland, but you can't take Scotland out of the girl.