Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Javey74

Quote from: "DisneyAlba"I agree, Javey, however... In our house there's a fine balance between my Disney stuff and DH's footie club stuff... ;)

I'll satisfy my urges by buying a Disney figurine for my mum. :D
I like it DisneyAlba, you go for it.. :D/  :mrgreen:

Masamune

:D They had the Aurora, Ariel and Snow White carousel DTs in my local H.Samuel yesterday. :) I love how Aurora's horse is actually Phillip's horse Sampson (at least, I think that's his name).

Javey74

Quote from: "Masamune" :D They had the Aurora, Ariel and Snow White carousel DTs in my local H.Samuel yesterday. :) I love how Aurora's horse is actually Phillip's horse Sampson (at least, I think that's his name).
I also believe that they have a specific marketing and sales idea of not releasing all of them to the retailers, to get the public interested in buying the particular ones only on display. I have seen Belle in one H.Samuel store, but not Cinderella, I've been looking in a few H.Samuels aswell.  Though Cinderella can be found in Collectables, but they on the other hand are missing some of the others.. :lol:

I suppose selling them not as a full collection, makes way for definite purchases when the last few are released to particular stores, in order that people then own the full collection, including the actual 'Carousel' itself... :)

Mmmm..... Time will tell on this issue... :mrgreen:

Masamune

:o I'm actually quite tempted by the Aurora one, just because she's my fave Princess. They're all so pretty though, it's the kind of thing that really should be owned in its entirety.

Javey74

Quote from: "Masamune"I'm actually quite tempted by the Aurora one, just because she's my fave Princess. They're all so pretty though, it's the kind of thing that really should be owned in its entirety.
I couldn't of phrased it better myself Masamune.. :wink:  :D

Masamune

:P Why thank you Javey.

:lol: So, what would the grand total be anyways?

Javey74

Quote from: "Masamune" :P Why thank you Javey.

:lol: So, what would the grand total be anyways?
Well to buy all the Princesses on horseback = £124.95 [£24.99 @ x 5]

Now for the Carousel to put them all on, I'm guessing on this one at around £80 - £90, in the States it's selling at $100, but add the shipping charges and tax on top of that and it could be more over here in the UK.. :shock:  So you'd be talking in the range of around £200 + for the Princesses and the Carousel.. :shock:  :)

Masamune

:shock: Wowwies. :P Is your wallet deep enough for that one Javey?

Simbasgirl

Hi there!

haven't been on here inages its seems!!

I got some more disney traditions to add to my collection..

8th visit to the magic coming very soon x

Simbasgirl

sorry but did I post my other traditions on here....I thought I did but can't find them!! :lol:

Anyway sorry for the quality of pics but here is the rest..

Simbasgirl

Aveen2008

hey !

I am totally [strike:2cjzevt6]not[/strike:2cjzevt6] jealous!! :P
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:D That Halloween Tink one is adorable!

Clarebelle

Tink is so pretty in lilac! I didnt realise it was available over here :(
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe