Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Javey74

Quote from: "Clarebelle"hmp! did you buy that instore? coz ours doesnt have that one ....I REALLY like it :-(

do they order in?
:o  Yes this was bought instore....You can ask them to order it in if required, though some stores will ring others while you are there and ask them to keep it for you to pick up yourself... :wink:

Awwwhhh WALL-E again brilliant.... :D/

Clarebelle

Quote from: "Javey74"
Quote from: "Clarebelle"hmp! did you buy that instore? coz ours doesnt have that one ....I REALLY like it :-(

do they order in?
:o  Yes this was bought instore....You can ask them to order it in if required, though some stores will ring others while you are there and ask them to keep it for you to pick up yourself... :wink:

Thanks, guess where I'm going tomorrow!
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Javey74

Quote from: "Clarebelle"

do they order in?

Thanks, guess where I'm going tomorrow!
Not H Samuel by any chance.... :mrgreen:

I wish the lottery was as easy to win... :lol:

Clarebelle

I got "Homegrown"!! It makes me laugh everytime I see it  :lol:  just like grant wood's painting  :lol:
Had to go all the way to Norwich today to get it, and of corse it was in the furthest store! and the last one we looked in, they also had Jiminy Cricket for £11 and Dopey for £13? so I'll be going back sometime if I can make it to buy them! also decided to buy postman mickey (is it special delivery?) for Chris' dad (who workd for the post office) will also buy the idance wall-e yto put away for christmas for Chris, so better save some pennys  :wink:  like that will happen!

Javey74

Quote from: "Clarebelle"I got "Homegrown"!! It makes me laugh everytime I see it  :lol:  just like grant wood's painting  :lol:
Had to go all the way to Norwich today to get it, and of corse it was in the furthest store! and the last one we looked in, they also had Jiminy Cricket for £11 and Dopey for £13? so I'll be going back sometime if I can make it to buy them! also decided to buy postman mickey (is it special delivery?) for Chris' dad (who workd for the post office) will also buy the idance wall-e yto put away for christmas for Chris, so better save some pennys  :wink:  like that will happen!
Well I'm pleased you got sorted on that one, as far as the Jiminy Cricket, that's a good price, it's normally £18.00, as with Dopey, normally around £25.00.  The are very good buys.. :wink:  :D

And saving.....Yeah a rude word this day and age...Who can possibly save... :shock:  :roll:

15MagicalYears

Here are my favourites at the moment  :wink:

I got them at WDW and I currently love them!

Clarebelle

Quote from: "Clarebelle"I got "Homegrown"!! It makes me laugh everytime I see it  :lol:  just like grant wood's painting  :lol:
Well I'm pleased you got sorted on that one, as far as the Jiminy Cricket, that's a good price, it's normally £18.00, as with Dopey, normally around £25.00.  The are very good buys.. :wink:  :D

And saving.....Yeah a rude word this day and age...Who can possibly save... :shock:  :roll:

hehe ... I think i might have to get a new display case for this collection!!

Javey74

Quote from: "15MagicalYears"Here are my favourites at the moment  :wink:

I got them at WDW and I currently love them!
Ahhh Mickey and Minnie together, lovely aren't they.  Just quick tip, when posting pictures make sure they are no wider than 800 pixels, forum rules, it's just it distorts the page as you can see... :wink:

Great favourites mind... :D

Javey74

Here's another couple of DT purchases made only last night...

Mickey - Protect and Serve

Minnie - Caring

MinniesBestPal

I oughta get the protect and serve on for my dad for his birthday!

Pete's Dragon

Fav. bit of merchandise.

MizzRabbit

I was just at the Disney Store on Champs-Elysées and ALMOST bought a robotic Wall-E, but then I decided to wait and save up for the big expensive one that can follow you around and stuff. Does any of you guys have one of the robotic Wall-Es?

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

Clarebelle

Heres my growing Disney Traditions collection, not bad I think as I only started collecting on the 18th

I got Tink!!!  :D/   :D

I was hoping to get a few more, but my local store didnt have the ones I wanted :-(

Cant wait for the new additions!!!

and I love the Halloween Tink ... I'm on the look out!

Clarebelle

Quote from: "MizzRabbit"I was just at the Disney Store on Champs-Elysées and ALMOST bought a robotic Wall-E, but then I decided to wait and save up for the big expensive one that can follow you around and stuff. Does any of you guys have one of the robotic Wall-Es?

we have this one ...

Getting the Idance for Chris for Christmas (he doesnt know :wink: ) to go with his Iphone

Clarebelle

Just found my photos of these too...

I bought this back for my Mum in Feb, she always wanted a doll from IASW and this was the nearest I could find, she also loves ducks!! Its part of the IASW 40th Anniversary collection 99 Euros

and my salt and pepper shakers from Lennox?