Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clarebelle

hmmm we have contacts too, time to make use of them I think ...
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Clarebelle

My new DTs!!

Donald (bought him today for £12.49)

I got this one for only £24!!! it was a bargan... I had to buy it lol  :wink:

also bought and Gus, Bosom Buddies, today, but that wont arrive for some time yet [-o<

oh and heres something we smuggled out of Walts on our last DLRP trip...

Royal Doulton post edited with RRP etc

Javey74

Yes... :D/  :D/  :D/  Santa's High Strung Helper, one of my favourites... :D/  :mrgreen:

I really love Disney Traditions as you can probably tell, you also got them at bargain prices.  =D>

The strange thing is H Samuel have upped some of their DT prices, before the new ones arrive, very strange, you would think they would sell them cheaper.. :shock:

Clarebelle

upped the prices??? :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

Javey74

Yeah, not much only 2 or 3 pounds in some areas, but it still seems strange... :shock:

Disney_Princess

Makes me wonder why places are selling the Royal Doulton off cheap?
My fav is still my Tinkerbell Royal Doulton I ended up getting off ebay because they retired it in the shops.
[size=150]Every girl deserves to be a Princess... To be a Disney one makes you extra special[/size]

Clarebelle

Quote from: "Javey74"Yeah, not much only 2 or 3 pounds in some areas, but it still seems strange... :shock:

I've been getting all mine cheap from H Samuel recently, they've been putting the wrong prices on them, so I've been snapping them up, hense neary £10 off both my recent perchaces from them and I still have my voucher  :wink: which I cant wait to spend!

I'm not very impressed with Samuel anymore, their service is terrible, I was in there half an hour, stood at the counter, she served a couple that came in after me because they were looking at rings, then the man in the que BEHIND me!!!! because he wanted a £200 watch  :shock: then when I been served, the woman started to serve another customer as she bagged donald up! never said thank you, good bye, anything!!!! and then when I bought snow white, she put it through the till BEFORE she even got her! I checked that one carefully when I got home.

Javey74

I totally agree there Clarebelle, they are getting lax in their ways, I remember on one occasion when I was about to purchase "Home Grown" at the Durham branch, I noticed that it was in the sale.  After looking at it, the bottom was bowed, obviously something wrong at the manufacturing stage, the the assistant told me "that is why it was been marked down in price".  I didn't buy it, especially when she said I could alway hand it up instead...Hang it up indeed.. :-s  :-s

Anyway I went to the Sunderland branch and found there's was perfect, and most importantly the same sale price, so there you go it had nothing to do with it being bowed.  I told the shop assistant what the one in Durham said, and even she couldn't believe it... :shock:  :shock:

So yes they are getting very lax in all areas of service...Seems to me they'll say and do anything to make a sale these days :|

Clarebelle

have you seen special delivery mickey? gone back up to full price in all the shops :-( but on sale on thier web site :?:  i'm getting really confused now! I need to find somehwere new to buy them from

Javey74

Quote from: "Clarebelle"have you seen special delivery mickey? gone back up to full price in all the shops :-( but on sale on thier web site :?:  i'm getting really confused now! I need to find somehwere new to buy them from
Is that right with 'Special Delivery Mickey'  :shock: Blimey  :shock:  :shock:

I think you could be right there, I'm beginning to think I should be starting to look elsewhere aswell, they just seem to be messing around all the time. :(

Though I do use Collectables and Compliments, which are usually ok... :wink:  :)

Javey74

Here's a few photos of some of the merchandise I brought back from Benidorm. :wink:

Firstly Jen got a plushie she wanted, "Tramp" to go with her "Lady".. :wink:

I then got my Donald keyring and mug.. :wink:

Then I got my Donald 3D Fridge Magnets, about the size of a table mat.. :wink:  :D

There were a few other things like Disney pads, notebooks, various Disney playing cards.  Oh yes and Jen got a Cooling fan, it was Minnie in an aeroplane, with the propeller acting as the fan, at the other end it had a cover which unveiled a lollypop...Pretty neat.. :D

Clarebelle

I'm in love!!!!

I think I may be required to start doing some saving :roll:

Javey74

You could say Clarebelle, actually in H Samuel you have probably seen it's £185.00. In Benidorm I was expecting the Swarovski to be a little cheaper than over here. Boy was I wrong, over there the Tinkerbell one is €290.00 which is approx £240.00.  All the others were just as high aswell.  :shock:

Saying that I remember having a lengthy conversation with one of the sales assistants in H Samuel's at the Metrocentre, it was back just before easter this year, and she was saying that she wants it for this xmas, but with her staff discount she can get it for £102.00...I thought wow that's some discount.. :shock: She actually got it out from behind the counter for us to hold and have a close look at, it is magnificent the way her wings act like a spectrum to filter all the colours.  :D/  

Put every penny away Clarebelle... :wink:  :D

never2old

Quote from: "Clarebelle"I'm in love!!!!

I think I may be required to start doing some saving :roll:

I want one too!! That's so beautiful!!

Clarebelle

only £180 :-(