Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Pan

Quote from: "Snow_White_Girl"
Quote from: "Captain Pan"DVD boxset of Chip 'n' Dale Rescue Rangers available at HMV when I bought it, it cost £10!
Really?! I may have to have a trip into town later! :wink: The local Disney Store do have some very nice mugs - unfortunately I smashed one of my mugs yesterday so I need a new one, no prizes for guessing where I'll be going for it!! :lol:

DisneyStore?
HMV: Disney Bay... Under C, Wendybird and I did find Ducktales Treasure of the Lost Lamp for £6, had to fight it off with a stick!

Javey74

Another recent addition to the collection, given to me by a friend as a late birthday present.  On first looking I thought it was Mickey and Donald on a motorbike, on closer inspection it's actually Daisy.  :shock:

Well well well, I hope Mickey is just dropping her off at Donald's House, or this could read very different, if you know what I mean..  8-[

Mickey and Daisy Wooden Plaque>>

goofy-2000

Quote from: "javey74"Well well well, I hope Mickey is just dropping her off at Donald's House, or this could read very different, if you know what I mean.. 8-[

Lol
i want every single goofy in the whole wide world ha ha ha

Kellogs

Some pictures of my merchandise, a mix of Disneyland Paris, Walt Disney World, and store bought. :)

My Teddies:

All of them

Wall-e reversable Plush (Walt Disney World)

Mickey Mouse (Walt Disney World)

Pluto (Walt Disney World)

Yeti (Walt Disney World)

Sully (Store Bought) - Also have this in miniture form

Nemo (Store Bought)

Squirt (Store bought)

Keyrings:

Disneyland Spinning (Disneyland Paris)

Mickey 'K' (Walt Disney World)

Disneyland Paris Resort Steamboat Mickey Glass:

15th Celebration pen (Disneyland Paris)

15th Celebration Silver Spoon (Disneyland Paris)

Walt Disney World Pink Mickey Journal

Walt Disney World Mickey Pen

Javey74

I must say I really love that WALL E reversable plushie kellogs.... :D

I want one now.... :o  :mrgreen:

Kellogs

Its really cool! My boyfriend bought it me back from WDW, and I absolutely love it! Its eyes are so cute, everytime I look into them I cry a little! But getting it back into a cube does take some effort i'l abmit! Hehe

:)

goofy-2000

I want a wall-e  :D/
i want every single goofy in the whole wide world ha ha ha

Aveen2008

wow I love looking at people's Disney Collections, I have so much Disney stuff that I have collected over the years, Particularly plushies, Infact most of them have had to be stored in the attic as I have no room left in my bedroom :(  :( . Here is some of My stitch collection plus a few photos of stuff I bought in DLRP last week (july 2008) :D  :D

Note not all my collection was bought in DLRP, some came from the Disney store or other places.

Photo 1 of my stitch collection:

photo 2 of my stitch collection:

photo 3 of my stitch collection

The stitch items I bought last week (july 2008) in DLRP:

Other stuff I bought in dlrp last week:
1.Some pins that I liked and the 15th anniversary lanyard:

2. A hoodie

3.more random buys

That's most of what i bought. I do have other disney stuff in my room but haven't photographed it such as ceramic money boxed of cinderella, Eeoyre and Simba.  A Mary Poppins doll, Mickey, Minnie and Donald plushes. A Pocahontas doll, DLRP photo albums etc

In the attic I have plushes from Lady and the Tramp, The lion king, 101 Dalmations, Finding Nemo, Baloo from the Jungle book, Plushies from the little mermaid and a large Ariel Doll, plush mary poppins and snow white dolls, a large mickey, minnie and figaro from DLRP.... so many I can't remember or list really. I wish my bedroom was larger to display them all!

Hope you like my collection
Aveen xoxoxo
Luv Aveen xoxo

Javey74

Nice collection you have there Aveen2008... :D

You wouldn't by any chance like Lilo and Stitch would you.... :lol:

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Javey74"Nice collection you have there Aveen2008... :D

You wouldn't by any chance like Lilo and Stitch would you.... :lol:

hummmmm.....just a bit yeah! :P

Thanks javey!:)

Aveen xoxox
Luv Aveen xoxo

Captain Pan

There's a lot of Stitch in there... hope your going to share him with everyone!

I thought Wendybird1 was bad with her Pooh Obsession... but Aveen your Stitch collection is Immense! I don't know wither to congratulate you or call you a psychiatrist! I'll congratulate you for now!

Snow_White_Girl

Hehe Aveen that's a great collection! I have the photo frame in the first picture - it's actually in the attic now because it has a picture of me and my ex in it, and when we broke up I just boxed all photos of he and I up and shoved them in the attic!

\":lamp:\"

Aveen2008

aw thanks guys:) it's nice to be able to show my collection to people, i'm really the only one who sees it.

Captain Pan: Don't worry I have my own Psychiatrist :P  hehe. But Thanks, I will share him with all Disney lovers yep:)

Snow_white_girl: aww bless you, I don't blame you for putting it in the attic, most of my stuff is in the attic but it's due to lack of room and I decided I would just keep all my stitch stuff in my room! I need a bigger house to display my disney stuff:)

Aveen xoxox
Luv Aveen xoxo

littlemermaid83

Wow i love your Stitch collection Aveen!
I can understand why you like him so much, hes so adorable!
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

The Butlin Boy

Here is the latest (and quite frankly biggest) piece of Disney merchandise that I have bought. I found it on Ebay (for £5 + P&P :shock: )....

DLRP Tower of Terror Bus Shelter Poster, as seen on bus shelters up and down the UK early this year.

Of course, now I just have to find somewhere to put it... :roll:  :lol:

Image source: Ebay