Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rowi

I once started my collection with the McDonald's toys (I have hundreds of them) and the DVD's. But now I am very proud of these items:

Rowi

Rowi

Javey74

Hi Rowi, first of all welcome to the forum.  I must say I really like your models, especially the Donald, Daisy and Scrooge McDuck ones.. :D/

Though I am biased towards these characters.. :mrgreen:

Thanks for sharing them on the forum.. :D

Rowi

I also love my Sleeping Beauty Castle from Disneyland...

and Cinderella Castle from Walt Disney World.

You can switch them on in the dark and then this is the result...

Cinderella Castle changes color, unfortunately Sleeping Beauty Castle doesn't...

Javey74

They are really awesome Rowi.  Where did you get them from, the States, or else where  :?:

Absolutely brilliant lighting effects aswell, never seen anything like them before.. :shock:

Rowi

Quote from: "javey74"Hi Rowi, first of all welcome to the forum.  I must say I really like your models, especially the Donald, Daisy and Scrooge McDuck ones.. :D/

Though I am biased towards these characters.. :mrgreen:

Thanks for sharing them on the forum.. :D

Hi, javey74!

Thank you so much for your warm welcome! I have some more figures from Donald, Daisy and Scrooge...

Rowi

Quote from: "javey74"They are really awesome Rowi.  Where did you get them from, the States, or else where  :?:

Absolutely brilliant lighting effects aswell, never seen anything like them before.. :shock:

I got the castles from the USA. Each castle is made by a man called Robert Olszewski and is for sale in its respective theme park. I'm glad you like them.  :D

By the way, the castles belong to a collection of all kinds of Disney attractions. Here's a link:

//http://www.mainstreetminiatures.com/DisneylandHome.html

And here's another:

//http://www.flickr.com/photos/insidethemagic/sets/72157594481755105/

Javey74

Yes, looks like you have a fine collection of Donald Mania there.. :lol:  =D>

Thanks Rowi for sharing those links on the miniatures   :D  Fabulous  :wink:

Javey74

Well I'd just called into my local Disney Store, had the usual look around, then headed back to the car, got back home and you'd never guess what... :?:  These critters lept out of the boot... :shock: I'm still puzzled at how they got in..... :lol:

Something else Jen wanted when she saw it........Yep it was Pluto>>  :D

goofy-2000

Wow  :shock:

does everystore sell these?

or have u had them some time?
i want every single goofy in the whole wide world ha ha ha

Javey74

Quote from: "goofy-2000"Wow  :shock:

does everystore sell these?

or have u had them some time?
Well most stores should have them, though they must be new in, since I only saw them the last time I visited my local one just last week.. :)

Snow_White_Girl

My local Disney Store is so small, it's just taken over by Hannah Montana and High School Musical! I think there's a new(ish) bigger one in Manchester that I may have to visit tomorrow when I go, at the risk of annoying my dad intensely!!  :P

Javey, that Chip and Dale are so cute! I used to love Rescue Rangers as a child, still got a video at home somewhere!!

\":lamp:\"

Captain Pan

Quote from: "Snow_White_Girl"Javey, that Chip and Dale are so cute! I used to love Rescue Rangers as a child, still got a video at home somewhere!!

Yes they are so Cute... DVD boxset of Chip 'n' Dale Rescue Rangers available at HMV when I bought it, it cost £10!

Snow_White_Girl

Quote from: "Captain Pan"DVD boxset of Chip 'n' Dale Rescue Rangers available at HMV when I bought it, it cost £10!
Really?! I may have to have a trip into town later! :wink: The local Disney Store do have some very nice mugs - unfortunately I smashed one of my mugs yesterday so I need a new one, no prizes for guessing where I'll be going for it!! :lol:

\":lamp:\"