Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Javey74

Quote from: "Clarebelle"Heres my growing Disney Traditions collection, not bad I think as I only started collecting on the 18th

I got Tink!!!  :D/   :D

I was hoping to get a few more, but my local store didnt have the ones I wanted :-(

Cant wait for the new additions!!!

and I love the Halloween Tink ... I'm on the look out!

Well your start up collection is looking swell there Clarebelle... :wink:  :D

By the way where did you get the pictures for the forthcoming DTs, with the Princesses on horseback on the carousel, and the Halloween Tink one.  I've seen others to come out, but not those ones... :?:  :)

Clarebelle

on the us site .... http://www.jimshore.com/shop/SearchResu ... oryID=2987
where did you see  the others?  :D  I'm wondering how much tax and shipping is from the US as I think some could be bargans (look at the price of sorcerer mickey!!!) the carosel is $100 and each princess in $35 (chris said I can have it for christmas!!!  :D/ )

I'm currently toying with this one ... http://www.amazon.co.uk/Disney-Traditio ... 118&sr=8-1 I really like it, but can't afford any more this month :-(
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Javey74

Ahh I see Clarebelle, I wouldn't care I have that site saved on my favourites but I haven't viewed it for a while. :roll:

The only caution I would give is when it say's available November, it means in the States.  You see in the UK, we are roughly 3 to 6 months behind the States, items in the Jan 2008 catalogue came out April-May here, Junes catalogue has Halloween and Christmas releases which and are coming out the end of this month into September in UK shops.  Saying that you could always import them from the States, but if your looking to go shopping for them here it's disappointing.  Unless they change the distribution times, and that will be down to Enesco... :wink:  :D

Here's the catalogues in PDF Document form, may take a little while loading. I just print them of, the June 2008 only has a couple of pages under the DT banner as the rest is Heartwood Creek... :D (It's the June 2008 ones we should start and see entering the UK stores within a month or so).. :wink:  :D

Jan 2008 >> http://www.enesco.co.uk/catalogues/cata ... -jan08.pdf

June 2008 >> http://www.enesco.co.uk/catalogues/cata ... T-MY08.pdf

As for your second longing.....Yeah, Jen keeps her good necklaces in that one, really cute...Jack and Gus "Bosom Buddies"....Fab... :D/  :D/

Clarebelle

oooo I like the cinderella christmas tree decoration!

Anonymous

I've had a clearout over the summer and a move around this last few days, so here's some fresh pictures of my collection.

Epcot_Boy

Quote from: "Dark_Prince"I've had a clearout over the summer and a move around this last few days, so here's some fresh pictures of my collection.

That's some collection :wink:  =D>

Epcot_Boy :ears:

David

Snow_White_Girl

Hmmm, I'm looking at the DT figurines and just thinking - I'm moving into a brand new flat next month which needs kitting out - these might be essentials! :wink:

I bought a few things to add to my collection at DLRP 2 weeks ago, mainly a pair of Minnie Mouse ears (like 99.9% of the population!), a Snow White pin (the top of a slippery, slippery slope I think!) and a really cute vest tee which has 3 little line drawings of Mickey on, it looks like he's sketched on the tee - it's so cute! The main things though, were my glittery Princess figurines, even though they aren't china or porcelain or anything fragile, they look so sweet! They were 8 euros 90 each, at first I just bought Snow White, then realised she looked a bit lonely on her own so I went back and bought Aurora, Belle and Cinderella! I wanted Ariel too but they didn't have her :( I've got them on my shelf at home now and they look great!

\":lamp:\"

Snow_White_Girl

Quote from: "Clarebelle"also decided to buy postman mickey (is it special delivery?) for Chris' dad (who workd for the post office)
Clarebelle, the H Samuel website have that particular figurine in their sale for £16.99, just in case you didn't know - http://www.hsamuel.co.uk/webstore/detai ... _Brand%7c0 :)

\":lamp:\"

Clarebelle

lol yeah that was exactically the place I was planning to buy from! how did you know?  :lol:

Javey74

Hi Merchandise Fans  :mrgreen:

Anyone who shops in Collectables, just to let you know, I got an email from them the other day saying that their christmas line of Disney Traditions will be on sale in the shops from September onwards, with the line increasing as the weeks lead up towards Christmas.. :D/  :D/

Clarebelle

oooooooo I cant wait!!!

Disney_Princess

Just in time for my birthday!!!
[size=150]Every girl deserves to be a Princess... To be a Disney one makes you extra special[/size]

Clarebelle

My new additions ...

Terrible Trio (LE) RRP £75, paid £29.99

So This is Love RRP £50, paid £12.99

Jaq RRP £30, paid £7.99

Lucifer RRP £30, paid £7.99

"Take the Apple Dearie"  RRP £40, paid £10? (I dunno dad paid) :wink:

With a Wave of Her Magic Wand (isnt that Shrek?) RRP £35, paid £12?

Thanks Dad  :lol:

Just Gus Gus to get now :-( he had sold out sniff sniff, and he was the one I wanted the most... I feel another large collection happening here, I'm addicted

ooo and I got some new DT's too, piccies to follow!  :roll:

Javey74

Oh I really love those Clarebelle, Royal Doulton are really nice, you are really lucky there.  I've just remembered Joblings in Sunderland have the Royal Doulton Princesses in at £28.00 each from £40.00, and before that they were £60.00, they have a big sale on at present.  :wink:  :D

Looking forward to the DT ones next.. :D/

Disney_Princess

I got the full set of Princesses for £15 each in Debenhams... nice to have family working there  :lol:  :D  :lol:  :D
[size=150]Every girl deserves to be a Princess... To be a Disney one makes you extra special[/size]