Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disney_Princess

I've got it, isn't she gorg!!!
[size=150]Every girl deserves to be a Princess... To be a Disney one makes you extra special[/size]

Clarebelle

My newest addition ...

She was advertised at £38 in the window, so I tryed to use my £10 voucher  :wink:  got to the till and she told me it had been marked down to £24.99!! so I asked her to check the price of Special Delivery Mickey and he was still in the sale!!! I just can't get rid of any vouchers today  :roll:  :lol:

Moral of the story, ask them to check every price lol

off to unpack my other perchases  :P
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Javey74

She is nice isn't she "Romantic Waltz"... :wink:  :D

Keep your vouchers rolling.. :lol:  :lol:  :D

Clarebelle

Quote from: "Javey74"Hi Merchandise Fans  :mrgreen:

Anyone who shops in Collectables, just to let you know, I got an email from them the other day saying that their christmas line of Disney Traditions will be on sale in the shops from September onwards, with the line increasing as the weeks lead up towards Christmas.. :D/  :D/

Collectables? am I right in thinking these shops are a nothern thing? I've never seen one, and looking at the webby I cant even see any DTs  :shock:  :shock: am I doing something wrong?
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Javey74

Quote from: "Clarebelle"
Quote from: "Javey74"Hi Merchandise Fans  :mrgreen:

Anyone who shops in Collectables, just to let you know, I got an email from them the other day saying that their christmas line of Disney Traditions will be on sale in the shops from September onwards, with the line increasing as the weeks lead up towards Christmas.. :D/  :D/

Collectables? am I right in thinking these shops are a nothern thing? I've never seen one, and looking at the webby I cant even see any DTs  :shock:  :shock: am I doing something wrong?
Actually yes, they are a northern store, Harrogate is their most southern store unfortunately>> http://www.collectables.co.uk/stores.aspx

They've took most of their DT's for sale off the web recently, whilst awaiting their new range.   Even the stores have little in now.  That was my original reason for emailing them because of their lack of stock between the web and the stores, but I was reassured that they were still selling DT's it's just that they were letting their stock dwindle ready for the new ones arriving.. :shock:  Pheww.. :roll:

Javey74

Whilst in the Disney Store at the MetroCentre on Saturday evening Jen managed to get a Goodie Bag, which they were giving out on the opening on the morning.  Not bad either, she got a Playhouse Disney CD, a Disney website curly wrist band aswell as the following>>

Emile, also free, still had price tag on as £8.00

4 Disney minatures>>

She then decided to buy herself a Bed Plushie of Ariel and Tinkerbell>>

Moving onto the her Disney Traditions, she did get two more for her birthday, not many to collect now until the new ones come in this month>>

Eeyore was back in again after a long disappearance, so that was a must>>

The other one she was after was the Mickey & Minnie - 'Real Sweetheart'>>

Javey74

Another recent purchase from our local Disney Store, an Aurora with the Fairies globe.  :D

DLP-Photos.com

I have a collection of Disney figurines (the main part a brought in a comic book store in Copenhagen, but one of them was brought in the Disney Gallery in DV at DLRP and is an original limited edition Walt Disney Classics Collection figurine)...

Well here they are:

Donald Sleepwalking:

Goofy also sleepy:

Sorcerer Mickey:

Mickey receiving award (From WDS):

Scrooge McDuck:

Mickey answering the phone:

"Brotherly Time" the official WDCC Limited Edition figurine:

I also have this mobilphone thing from DLRP:

... and finally my attractionpins from DLRP:

That was a long post and after my DLRP-trip in October I hope to extend it with both figurines and pins  :mrgreen:
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

Javey74

Fantastic collection of figurines there forza, especially the Sleepwalking Donald, he's absolutely fab... :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/
I love the expression on Scrooge MacDuck aswell, and the way he is stooping.. =D>  :D

DLP-Photos.com

Thanks Javey - I thought you would like the Donald  :donald:
/Nicolai

MizzRabbit

What shop is that Nicolai? Is it in Copenhagen too? I want figurines like that! Oh, and when you go in october, be sure to take pics of all the halloween merch 'cause I really want to see it. :) When will you exactly be going?

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

DLP-Photos.com

Quote from: "MizzRabbit"What shop is that Nicolai? Is it in Copenhagen too? I want figurines like that! Oh, and when you go in october, be sure to take pics of all the halloween merch 'cause I really want to see it. :) When will you exactly be going?

All the figurines but 2 is brough from Faraos Cigarer in Copenhagen. Of course I will take pictures of almost anything - my camera is the most important thing almost. I will be going from the 11th-15th of October :D
/Nicolai

Masamune

:D Wow, so many lovely new things in this thread since I last visited. ;) :lol: Once again, I find myself wondering if Javey has secretly won the lottery and just hasn't told us yet. How many Disney Traditions do you have now Javey? :P

Aveen2008

Forza, I absolutely love (in Caps lol) your Brother Bear figure its beautiful!! :D

Here's my most recent buys on my shelf- the 5 Disney Traditions - dumbo, minnie, lady. bambi and lucky are new buys recently, so is the tiny wall.e to the left and the little Brass Key alice in wonderland porcelain doll. The Esmeralda, Belle, Snow white and Pocahontas dolls were a recent buy too.

Aveen xxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

Javey74

Quote from: "Masamune" :D Wow, so many lovely new things in this thread since I last visited. ;) :lol: Once again, I find myself wondering if Javey has secretly won the lottery and just hasn't told us yet. How many Disney Traditions do you have now Javey? :P
Last count was 59.... :D