Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Masamune

:shock: Are you running out of space yet? :lol: I recently had to reshuffle all my Final Fantasy figures, as there just wasn't enough space for all of them anymore. I ended up getting rid of my CD player just to make more room!

:D I love your big Simba figure Aveen.

Javey74

Quote from: "Masamune" :shock: Are you running out of space yet? :lol: I recently had to reshuffle all my Final Fantasy figures, as there just wasn't enough space for all of them anymore. I ended up getting rid of my CD player just to make more room!
No, I ended up buying Jen another unit which is fastened next to her original one, plus I put her an 8ft long shelf up above her bed, since the other 8ft shelf has her 'Brass Key Collection' Princesses on, including her photo's with the different Princesses from DLRP.. :D

Only problem is where to put 'The Wonderful World of Disney Christmas Tree' when it arrives, being quite large.  Looks like my thinking cap will have to go on with this one.. :mrgreen:

Masamune

:P When you get that tree, you'll have to post a list of every character on it.

Javey74

Quote from: "Masamune" :P When you get that tree, you'll have to post a list of every character on it.
Your wish is my command Masamune... :wink:  :D

Masamune

:D When will you be recieving it? And lol, what happened to it being a surprise? :lol:

Javey74

Quote from: "Masamune" :D When will you be recieving it? And lol, what happened to it being a surprise? :lol:
Well a close friend ended up telling me about it due to a problem with the website that they went onto to check the order.  That was how I found out I was actually getting it.  :o

They said 14-28 days for delivery... :wink:  :D

Masamune

:o Yay, you must be so excited! I think best thing I've recieved in the post lately is two large Final Fantasy statues off Play.com. :P I really need to make a new Disney purchase. My next one (if I don't get that snowglobe off eBay) will most likely be a Disney drawstring backpack for my next trip to DLRP. I won't be able to bring my Cheshire backpack because the straps are rather small, and it will be quite uncomfortable to wear along with thick winter clothes.

MinniesBestPal

YOU'RE GETTING THAT CHRISTMAS TREE?! I really want one of those!!!

Javey74

Quote from: "MinniesBestPal"YOU'RE GETTING THAT CHRISTMAS TREE?! I really want one of those!!!
I'd got to say that I'm really lucky on this one.... :D/  :D/

Oh Masamune, you might want to take a look at my Disney Fotki Galleries, they've expanded a lot since I think you last looked at them, just click the link in my Signature Strip, you will also find "The Art of Animation at Home" [quicklink also below] where artists from this very Forum display their artwork... :wink:  :D

Masamune

:o I wish I was good at art.

:) I should probably get round to listing a few of the things I got from WDW.

Javey74

Well as ever, back to some more Disney Tradition purchases, since it was noted that the new range was spotted in Durham's H Samuel last Wednesday.  This lot was from the Metro Centre, but as the story goes H Samuel had them in, including my other usual haunt 'Compliments', and so did Collectables, only that Collectable had a 15% Sale on them all, so Collectables it was, other than the Pumpkin and Jaq & Gus which were only in H Samuel... :D/  :D/  :D/

DT - Cinderella Hanging Ornament

DT - Fairy Godmother Hanging Ornament

DT - Jaq & Gus Hanging Ornament

DT - Castle Hanging Ornament [Angle 1]

DT - Castle Hanging Ornament [Angle 2]

DT - Cinderella Pumpkin [Angle 1]

DT - Cinderella Pumpkin [Angle 2]

Well I got so carried away trying to get these shots I forgot to shoot the main one "Mistletoe Moment" with Donald & Daisy.  So that's to follow shortly... :oops:  :oops:  :oops:

burntsienna

Wow! they're amazing!
I specially love Cinderella and the Cinderella Pumpkin!  :mrgreen:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Javey74

Oke Doe Kee, here he is with that well known girlfriend Daisy.  Doesn't this pose put you in a loving mood.. :mrgreen:

burntsienna

Quote from: "Javey74"Oke Doe Kee, here he is with that well known girlfriend Daisy. Doesn't this pose put you in a loving mood.. :mrgreen:
Awwww! It sure does!
It also makes me want to touch Donalds beak :D
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Javey74

You know something burntsienna, I think your ideal present would be a day in a sensory room, where you would be visually stimulated, texture stimulated and sound stimulated.  Well what do you think.. :mrgreen: