Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aveen2008

Hey Butlin Boy..Wow that was a great buy, very good price too! Cool poster!!:) Thanks for posting it:) hope you find somewhere good to put it:D

Aveen xoxox
Luv Aveen xoxo

littlemermaid83

How much was the Stitch plush in the bellboy outfit? I have to have him  :D
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Aveen2008

Quote from: "littlemermaid83"How much was the Stitch plush in the bellboy outfit? I have to have him  :D

Hey, The big one was 22.90 euro (pretty cheap I thought), the smaller one was only about 6.50 euro and the little ornament of him biting the wires was 12.90 euro:) hope that helps:) I bought them all in the Large Disney store in the Disney Villiage:)

Aveen

xoxoox
Luv Aveen xoxo

Captain Pan

Quote from: "Aveen2008"
Quote from: "littlemermaid83"How much was the Stitch plush in the bellboy outfit? I have to have him  :D

Hey, The big one was 22.90 euro (pretty cheap I thought), the smaller one was only about 6.50 euro and the little ornament of him biting the wires was 12.90 euro:) hope that helps:) I bought them all in the Large Disney store in the Disney Villiage:)

Aveen

xoxoox

Now thats some accurate retelling! Thanks for the Info!

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "Aveen2008"

Aveen

xoxoox

That is cheap, I'm so buying myself one in September :) Need to treat myself even though my DD will prob steal him for herself  :lol:
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Javey74

Here's a recent purchase from Tesco's....Ahhhhwww, cute isn't he... :D

Captain Pan

Quote from: "Javey74"Here's a recent purchase from Tesco's....Ahhhhwww, cute isn't he... :D

Clarebelle and I got our one of those free from Woolworths when we bought 2 Selected Disney movies, mine were Meet the Robinsons and Chicken Little... Wendybird1 got EVE instead so together we have the complete collection

Javey74

Quote from: "Captain Pan"Clarebelle and I got our one of those free from Woolworths when we bought 2 Selected Disney movies, mine were Meet the Robinsons and Chicken Little... Wendybird1 got EVE instead so together we have the complete collection
Awhhh he's brilliant, speaks aswell, not bad for £6.97.... :wink:  :D

They had some about 18" high, remote control, had voice intelligence aswell, they were about £39.95... :shock:  :D

Clarebelle

brb... going to tesco!!! lol
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Pete's Dragon

I dont have much of a collection. About 50 fridge magnets, All the Disney Classic Dvds (except Sleeping Beauty, out Oct.!!!) and most of the soundtracks. Got 8-9 plush toys. But what I am Really proud of is my gold pufa jacket with Mickey embroidered on the chest, warmest coat EVER !!!!

Captain Pan

Quote from: "Javey74"
Quote from: "Captain Pan"Clarebelle and I got our one of those free from Woolworths when we bought 2 Selected Disney movies, mine were Meet the Robinsons and Chicken Little... Wendybird1 got EVE instead so together we have the complete collection

They had some about 18" high, remote control, had voice intelligence aswell, they were about £39.95... :shock:  :D

Mine Doesn't Speak... :(  Maybe thats why he was free!

Javey74

Quote from: "Captain Pan"
Quote from: "Javey74"

Mine Doesn't Speak... :(  Maybe thats why he was free!
Ahh right, yeah he has a button in the rear inside, has about 6 phrases including sound effects, including the famous.....WaaaaaaaaaLLLLLLLeeeeeeeeeeeee  :mrgreen:

Javey74

Well thanks to Clarebelle telling me about the H Samuel sale, I got a bargain here on the Mickey & Minnie - Homegrown DT, (Normal Price: £35.00, bought for £23.99)  :D/

Clarebelle

hmp! did you buy that instore? coz ours doesnt have that one ....I REALLY like it :-(

do they order in?

Clarebelle

Heres my latest addtions ....