Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Javey74

Ahhh I see Aveen, never mind..  :mrgreen:

... and thanks littlemermaid83, I hope so and good luck with your search..  :wink:  :D/

Javey74

Well Vanessa was after baby Chip & Dale for a Valentines gift, so here they are..  :D

Another good deal was that if you spent £10.00 or more in store, then you got either Princess Tiana or Prince Naveen as frogs for £5.99 each instead of £15.00, real bargain, even better than the online deal at present of spending £20.00 or more and getting one of the frogs for £4.99. So anyway on asking Jen, it was Princess Tiana..  :)

I made a bit of a blunder here though since I paid for the Pins first and got the deal, only on walking out of the store Vanessa spotted the Chip and Dale Plushies that she had been looking at the week before, so on taking them to the desk, I could have got Prince Naveen as a frog aswell for £5.99, but I forgot..  #-o  #-o

Never mind..  :mrgreen:

Aveen2008

More great buys hehe Jens room must be bursting (like mine hehe)!!

In the Belfast store they only seemed to offer Prince Naveen (cant get over then sticking an N infront of my name). If they had of offered the frog of princess tiana I probably would have got it cus shes cute hehe!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Javey74

Quote from: "Aveen2008"More great buys hehe Jens room must be bursting (like mine hehe)!!

In the Belfast store they only seemed to offer Prince Naveen (cant get over then sticking an N infront of my name). If they had of offered the frog of princess tiana I probably would have got it cus shes cute hehe!
The thing with Jens room is finding space within space..  :lol:  :mrgreen:

Yeah, fancy them putting the N there, I hope they asked your permission..  :lol:  :mrgreen:

littlemermaid83

We have the smaller beanies plushes of Naveen and Tiana and my DD loves the Naveen one more, not sure why that is lol.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Javey74

Well being off work this week we had a trip into Darlington, straight off to a little haunt called 'Boyes', and straight down into the basement, which to my delight over at the crockery section another Donald mug and for Jen a new Snow White one..  :D/  :D/

To add, only £1.99 each aswell..  :wink:

Jen wanted me to photo the next two, the first her new Disney Lunch Box from the Disney Store and the second her sticker album 'The Princess & The Frog', which I may add is near completion... Pheeewwww !!!

littlemermaid83

Ooooh I want the sticker book, i will need to look in my newsagents for one.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Javey74

Quote from: "littlemermaid83"Ooooh I want the sticker book, i will need to look in my newsagents for one.
If you're quick there's a few left on sale..  :wink:  :D

littlemermaid83

Thanks Javey will have to pop out tomorrow and see if i can find one :)

Clarebelle

late but meh
heres my valentines pressies :D :D :D

my bob cat stole this one

no one say awww
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Aveen2008

Aw wow brilliant valentines gifts Clare!! =D>  =D>  =D>  Beautiful wooden mickey item!:) your cat is soo cute!! :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Javey74

Great Valentines presents there Clarebelle, I love the Disney Heirloom Collection, they are really detailed..  :D

Javey74

A couple more mug purchases..  :mrgreen:

dlrpmad

Cool mugs Javey, how much are they?? I only have 2 stitch mugs at the moment, and i havent got the new one!!! My mum, on the other hand, has over 30+ disney mugs!!

Clarebelle, loving the valentines day gifts!! I didn't get anything as i don't have a valentines! :( :cry:
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Javey74

Quote from: "dlrpmad"Cool mugs Javey, how much are they?? I only have 2 stitch mugs at the moment, and i havent got the new one!!! My mum, on the other hand, has over 30+ disney mugs!!
Would it suprise you if I was to say £1.99 each..  :mrgreen: