Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dlrpmad

WOW!!!! :shock: Most DS mugs start at £4!!! I need a shop like that here!!! They don't by any chance have any Stitch mugs, do they??? lol [-o<
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Javey74

Quote from: "dlrpmad"WOW!!!! :shock: Most DS mugs start at £4!!! I need a shop like that here!!! They don't by any chance have any Stitch mugs, do they??? lol [-o<
Unfortunately I haven't seen any Stitch mugs from that store yet..  :(

Well if you like those, scroll half way down on the page below and onwards to view more of our Disney mug collection..  :wink:

http://public.fotki.com/DisneyDavid/dis ... page2.html

dlrpmad

LOVE the chip and dale mug!! And I would never guessed that you like Donald Duck!!!! Lol!! But you have some really cool stuff!! My sis has the chip and dale best friends plush, and i have the pin of it ( yes it was made!!).

Overall you must have a very full disney house, just like mine!!!!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Javey74

Quote from: "dlrpmad"LOVE the chip and dale mug!! And I would never guessed that you like Donald Duck!!!! Lol!! But you have some really cool stuff!! My sis has the chip and dale best friends plush, and i have the pin of it ( yes it was made!!).

Overall you must have a very full disney house, just like mine!!!!
Yeah, it's quite full, actually the Chip and Dale mug is Vanessa's, she loves them, to me it's quite ironic that I'm into Donald where they are concerned..  :mrgreen:

So your sister likes Chip & Dale aswell eh..  :mrgreen: These two..  :)

You say 'Made'  :-k   :?:

Aveen2008

I luv the chip and dale pin because I bought the ornament of it in DLP on my last trip!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Javey74

Quote from: "Aveen2008"I luv the chip and dale pin because I bought the ornament of it in DLP on my last trip!
Come to think of it, I'm sure the one Vanessa got was from DLRP aswell, was it this one Aveen>>

Aveen2008

Hehe yeah it was :P  I got it for my friend hehe!
Luv Aveen xoxo

littlemermaid83

I got my friend that Chip and Dale ornament for xmas, I think its the cutest thing ever.  I hope to pick one up for myself in October if they still sell them.

My Disney Store package came today and I'm so pleased with what i got.....

I love Ariel and i had to have this, i now need a lovely photo of Kyra and Ariel to put in there.

Also my lovely daughter decided to steal these off me lol.

I love Louis and the Naveen one was only £4.99, we have the smaller froggy plushes also.  Do the sell Tiana as a frog in medium size?
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

never2old

Here's my Valentine's present from my husband, a replica of the first ever Mickey watch:

It's so beautiful! The box is also a replica of the original...

Javey74

Awwwhh, that's absolutely gorgeous never2old, you are really lucky..  :D/

never2old

Thanks Javey! :)

HildeKitten

I have a whole bunch of random Disney stuff, photos are here in a flickr set

Stuff that isn't in the set on flickr:
- Cheshire Cat stuff I've collected so far
- Tigger stuff I've collected so far
- Cheshire Cat bobby pins (hairpins), a present from my friend Jeni
- Mickey Mouse t-shirt, bought in Star Traders, Discoveryland, Disneyland Paris
- Minnie Mouse top, bought at H&M in Louvain, Belgium
- Jack Skellington cellphone strap on my SLR camera, bought in Tobias Norton & Sons, Frontierland, Disneyland Paris
- Alice in Wonderland earring set (scissors, white rabbits, mad hatter photo and hearts, 2 of each) bought at Claire's Accessories, Antwerp, Belgium
- Mad Hatter notebook, bought at Claire's Accessories, Antwerp, Belgium
- Grey Hoodie with classic Mickey print, bought at a H&M in Belgium
- Alice in Wonderland charm keychains, bought in London (UK) Disney Stores
- Tigger kiddy bowl, bought in the Disney Store in Rome, Italy (it's my cat's)
- Wall-e kiddy bowl, bought in Disneyland Paris (also Merlijn's)
- Cars kiddy bowl, bought in Disneyland Paris (yet again the cat's)
- Pirate Mickey kiddy bowl, bought in Disneyland Paris (my cat has a lot of different bowls, more than he needs really)
- Adventurer Mickey and pirate Mickey pillow cases (I've had it since I was a kid, I know we got it via 3Suisses, there was a sheet and duvet cover too but they've since gone AWOL sadly).
- Pirates of the Caribbean art book
- Winnie the Pooh history & art book
- Winnie the Pooh and the Hunny Tree
- Pirates of the Caribbean, from the Magic Kingdom to the Movies
- The Art of the Disney Princess
- Jack Skellington umbrella, bought at the London (UK) Disney store on Oxford Street
- Disneyland Paris 15th anniversary umbrella, bought in Constellations, Discoveryland, Disneyland Paris
- The Scarroll music book from The Haunted Mansion holiday
- The Nightmare before Christmas manga
- Disney couture bracelet reading "think of a wonderful thought" in black with gold detail
- Maleficent brooch from Disneyland California, bought via eBay
- Mickey head brooch (a fake gold outline one), bought via eBay
- Jack Sparrow ring, bought via eBay
- PotC card game, bought at Forbidden Planet in London, UK
- Pirate and Princess party gems, present from my friend Dan
- Jack Sparrow flintlock pistol with sound, bought at Woolworths in Walthamstow, UK
- PotC flintlock pistols, bought at Le Coffre du Capitaine, Adventureland, Disneyland Paris
- PotC ride t-shirt, bought at DLP
- pink & black villains and castle top, bought at DLP
- 2 Tigger t-shirts, bought at DLP
- PotC bandanas (I have 2), bought at DLP

Javey74

Quite a collection there HildeKitten..  :wink:  :D

Well folks I could not believe my luck today, I went down to the local shops and noticed that the 'Childrens Society' shop had been getting some new things in, the last time I called in I found a 'Walt Disney - The Studio Story' hardback book going for £3.99 instead of RRP £16.95. I was over the moon at this until today, I was estatic to find a large Ariel Snow Globe, 9" tall and 7" wide this Globe is more of a water feature with a Mini Globe of Ariel at the botton which is removable, adding to the effect are yellow lights some located under water and others within the walls of the rock...  :wink:  :D

Now this is the best part, the price.... £3.99, YES £3.99, it was in immaculate condition, :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

I looked on the botton to see a Disney Store Stamp from Hammersmith, London, priced at £59.99..  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

I was shocked, so much so I asked the counter staff member to check the price, this must have been the best bargain I can think of I've ever purchased...  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  

Wow... Anyway here it is..  :D

Aveen2008

omg wow what a total bargin I am so jealous that is absolutely beautiful!! I bet Jen is over the moon too!! :D  :D  so lovely I have never seen it before! Great Great bargin!!!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Javey74

Quote from: "Aveen2008"omg wow what a total bargin I am so jealous that is absolutely beautiful!! I bet Jen is over the moon too!! :D  :D  so lovely I have never seen it before! Great Great bargin!!!
Funnily enough it was Jen that spotted it first as I was looking at the CD and DVD section..  :mrgreen:  

But yeah I was really shocked at the price, I felt a little guilty in the end after the staff member spent 4 mins wrapping it up seen as they had no boxes. On giving them a £5 note and about to wait for my change I just told them to keep it.... Ok so it was only £1.01 extra I give them, but what else could I do, I felt really awkward knowing the true value of it..  :lol:  :mrgreen:

All I know now is that I'll be keeping a very close eye on this shop, you just never know what might turn up next, but I doubt I'll come across a bargain like that again..  :wink:  :D