Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aveen2008

Aw how cute is baby kevin hehehe good value for louie!! :D/
Luv Aveen xoxo

Welsheeyore

Quote from: "dagobert"This cell looks great? Where did you get this?

i got it from ebay - it wasnt framed and then so was cheaper
xx

planned trips - Summer 2011 - DLP
                   October 2013 - WDW

Stitch2814

well now I just LOVE LOVE LOVE what Lindsay got me from DLRP....STEVE!!!

Now your probs thinking what is Steve...well its Kevins Baby :)

I just love it and been after it for a while so Im soooo happy. thankies Lindsay :)

Masamune

OMG it looks so cute with mummy Kevin! :D So glad you like it.

Stitch2814

I know!!! showed it my mum and she was the same as me when I saw it lol

Aveen2008

awww steve hehehe!!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Javey74

Well here's something I asked for and forgot about, I requested it about a month and a half ago,but to my suprise came earlier this week.

A personalised signed photo of Lea Salonga, most of you will know as the singing voice of Jasmine and Mulan. I love the way she fills in certain letters..  :)

Aveen2008

aw that is brilliant!!:) she has an amazing voice! I had a medley of her singing 'someone's waiting for you' from the rescuers, reflections from mulan, you'll be in my heart and i think there was something else but she is great!!:)
Luv Aveen xoxo

littlemermaid83

I really need to upload some of my Disney merchandise collection.

Here is what I brought this week at the Disney store, i love there new nautical theme they have going on.

My friend who works at DLP sent me this cute Minnie Tink this week aswell :)

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

dlrpmad

Littlemermaid83, the Minnie dressed as tink plush looks great (coming from a 16 year old boy)!!!! How big is it?? I will have to look out for it when I'm there in October, as it will my sisters birthday during our stay (lucky so and so!). I will be getting LOADS Of stuff, new clothes, pins, plushes when I'm there!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Javey74

Quote from: "Aveen2008"aw that is brilliant!!:) she has an amazing voice! I had a medley of her singing 'someone's waiting for you' from the rescuers, reflections from mulan, you'll be in my heart and i think there was something else but she is great!!:)
To be honest I thought if I did get anything back it would be a pre-computer copy signed photo, but I was really shocked to find it's actually personalised and inked on top of the photo, you can even make out the indentations. I know it was a limited opportunity on her website to obtain one. Thinking about it, it must have took her ages to do them all like that..  :o  :)

Yeah, Lea is really talented, there's backstage footage of her singing "A Whole New World" in the studio on the extras part of the DVD 'Aladdin', when I heard the words come out of her mouth in that most recognisable toone, it made the hairs stand up on the back of my neck..  :-"  :D

By the way, the medley you talk about, what CD was it from?

@ littlemermaid83 - Jen loves that Minnie Tinkerbell, I hope they start and get them in the Disney Stores over here..  :wink:

littlemermaid83

The Tinkerbell Minnie is 11.90 euros and its not very big, its a smallish sized plush.

I would measure it but DD is in bed asleep holding onto her for dear life lol.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Javey74

Quote from: "littlemermaid83"The Tinkerbell Minnie is 11.90 euros and its not very big, its a smallish sized plush.

Awwhh sweet, let her sleep..  :D

Well if they don't get them in the stores over here, I'm hoping they still have them in November this year, since that's when I planning to head back, all being well with my health..  :roll:

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "Javey74"
Quote from: "littlemermaid83"The Tinkerbell Minnie is 11.90 euros and its not very big, its a smallish sized plush.

Awwhh sweet, let her sleep..  :D

Well if they don't get them in the stores over here, I'm hoping they still have them in November this year, since that's when I planning to head back, all being well with my health..  :roll:

Hope you get better soon Javey.

I hope they have them when i go in October aswell as i think i'm going to need to buy DD one so i can get my one back lol.

I'm on the lookout for a Louis plush now :)

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Javey74"
Quote from: "Aveen2008"aw that is brilliant!!:) she has an amazing voice! I had a medley of her singing 'someone's waiting for you' from the rescuers, reflections from mulan, you'll be in my heart and i think there was something else but she is great!!:)
To be honest I thought if I did get anything back it would be a pre-computer copy signed photo, but I was really shocked to find it's actually personalised and inked on top of the photo, you can even make out the indentations. I know it was a limited opportunity on her website to obtain one. Thinking about it, it must have took her ages to do them all like that..  :o  :)

Yeah, Lea is really talented, there's backstage footage of her singing "A Whole New World" in the studio on the extras part of the DVD 'Aladdin', when I heard the words come out of her mouth in that most recognisable toone, it made the hairs stand up on the back of my neck..  :-"  :D

By the way, the medley you talk about, what CD was it from?

@ littlemermaid83 - Jen loves that Minnie Tinkerbell, I hope they start and get them in the Disney Stores over here..  :wink:

Hey

it wasnt actually from a CD I downloaded it a year or two ago, its on my old computer now though which won't turn on :P  typical. It was a live performance recording because you could hear the audience clapping.

I luv that minnie mouse tinkerbell too! I also luv the nautical theme, seen it online, I will so be getting the daisy purse and maybe the daisy plush too hehe!:)
Luv Aveen xoxo