Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Javey74"
Quote from: "Aveen2008"omg wow what a total bargin I am so jealous that is absolutely beautiful!! I bet Jen is over the moon too!! :D  :D  so lovely I have never seen it before! Great Great bargin!!!
Funnily enough it was Jen that spotted it first as I was looking at the CD and DVD section..  :mrgreen:  

But yeah I was really shocked at the price, I felt a little guilty in the end after the staff member spent 4 mins wrapping it up seen as they had no boxes. On giving them a £5 note and about to wait for my change I just told them to keep it.... Ok so it was only £1.01 extra I give them, but what else could I do, I felt really awkward knowing the true value of it..  :lol:  :mrgreen:

All I know now is that I'll be keeping a very close eye on this shop, you just never know what might turn up next, but I doubt I'll come across a bargain like that again..  :wink:  :D

Hehe I know what you mean but it makes ya feel so high, like a buzz when you know your getting such a good bargin on something you really want! I always keep an eye on charity shops and car boot sales etc for DIsney stuff :D  :D  :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:D That's amazing. :P Not to make you feel bad or anything though Javey, but I would've given them more. I think £10-£15 at least, depending on what I had in my purse. Just because it's a charity shop. Because I think that would be worth the money even at £30-£40.

Belle's World

Wow that is the best bargain ever. I have a dream that i will find a big tub of pins in a charity shop and they will sell them all to me for £5, it's a dream but i doubt it will ever come true!
Ro

Aveen2008

edited - posted in here instead of pin collection lol
Luv Aveen xoxo

Javey74

Quote from: "Masamune" :D That's amazing. :P Not to make you feel bad or anything though Javey, but I would've given them more. I think £10-£15 at least, depending on what I had in my purse. Just because it's a charity shop. Because I think that would be worth the money even at £30-£40.
Actually the £5.00 was all that I had on me anyway, I'd only gone to the library with Jen so she could get some new books, it was on the return trip back to the car, I decided to call in the shop not expecting to find anything to be honest..  :mrgreen:

Quote from: "Belle's World"Wow that is the best bargain ever. I have a dream that i will find a big tub of pins in a charity shop and they will sell them all to me for £5, it's a dream but i doubt it will ever come true!
Ro
I would not mind that dream happening aswell Belle's World..  :lol:  :mrgreen:

HildeKitten

That's an awesome find and bargain!

never2old

Some of the merchandise from my last trip

A NGF pin frame

They finally had my size! I already had the matching bag, and this time I also got the umbrella...

Louis was half price if you spent more than 20 euro, I couldn't resist those eyes...

And a couple of pins

dagobert

What is the price of this NGF pin frame and how big is it?

never2old

The pin frame was 89.90 euro, and it's fairly big...

Excuse the bad picture, but it gives you an idea!

bigrossco

OMG you got it! looks so nice!
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

never2old

Doesn't it? I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it, I can't wait to put it up in a wall (but we're going to be moving house soon so I think my husband is going to make me wait   :roll: )

I hope they release a lot more merchandise with that logo... (and that I can go back to DLP to get it!)

smurfy74

i didnt buy the frame as i thought it was a lot but now im home with my 20% AP discount it was silly not to buy it - oh well im going back in about 10 weeks time so I will have to buy it then

dagobert

Here is my updated merchandise list:

Javey74

@ never2old

Wow, love that Pin Frame..  :D/

Also those last two Pins are a must have for me, especially the last last..   :lol:  :mrgreen:  

:donald:

@ dagobert

Nice update of merchandise there dagobert, love the Donald glass..  :mrgreen:  

Though why wouldn't I..  :lol:  :mrgreen:

:donald:

Aveen2008

Thought I would post a few pics of my room to show some of my merchandise now...

Luv Aveen xoxo