Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Welsheeyore

I have been in the Dundee store (obviously) which is quite smallish - the Merry Hill store which was about same size and layout etc and very busy with poor pin choice and Aberdeen which was a nice store.  We have been in the Trafford Centre one too but dont think I bought anything in there.

Hubby says Chester is about an hour or so from us so will take me there one Sunday when I am a bit more flush  :D

planned trips - Summer 2011 - DLP
                   October 2013 - WDW

Stitch2814

Emma, next time you are at the trafford centre you should soo pop into manchester and we could meet up and have a chat, always nice to meet new pin traders :)

Welsheeyore

Quote from: "Stitch2814"Emma, next time you are at the trafford centre you should soo pop into manchester and we could meet up and have a chat, always nice to meet new pin traders :)
yep definately!! xx  we might make a trip one weekend next year Im sure

October 2013 - WDW

Welsheeyore

Just a quicky! if anyone was interested have found a seller on ebay - peacey5462 - who sells pins but also is selling at the moment loads of different Disney charms really good price - ideal stocking fillers etc -  nice for on keyrings aswell as charm bracelets and stuff I thought :)  

October 2013 - WDW

Stitch2814

Ok took pictures of him (as my mum might wrap him up I dont know yet) and a picture of the mug I got (she not wrapping that lol)

Masamune

:P Big Stitch is cuuuuute!

Stitch2814

I KNOW!!! my mum well owns lol

She saw the stitch cushion and died! I was well chuffed with him, he well was not there when we went on monday as Ive never seen this size one before  :D/

Aveen2008

aww hes class, I have a small version of him. I got a £30 large stitch a few years ago but he's a bit different as he's kinda sitting...like the way they call "stitch as a dog" lol
cool mug too :) I spot kevin in the background too :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

hahaha aye kevin is sat on my shelf, now if they made a HUGE kevin I would not leave the store without one  :mrgreen:

There is another stitch mug I want to get so I think I shall be getting that with my xmas money hahaha or if I get paid more than I should do on thursday then I shall be deffo buying it hahaha

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Stitch2814"hahaha aye kevin is sat on my shelf, now if they made a HUGE kevin I would not leave the store without one  :mrgreen:

There is another stitch mug I want to get so I think I shall be getting that with my xmas money hahaha or if I get paid more than I should do on thursday then I shall be deffo buying it hahaha

fingers and toes crossed for an xmas bonus! :wink:  :wink:  :wink:
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

hahaha well I dont work so I sign-on on monday so I get money thursday so I want to hope they give me more than I should get LOL I soo wish I was working though I dont like signing on hahaha

Welsheeyore

ok - that Stitch is mega-cute!! Danny your stitch enthusiasm is even making me more of a Stitch fan!!  :lol:

edited to say I went back to spot Kevin on the shelf  :D  my son has the talking Doug he is really cool!!

October 2013 - WDW

dlrpmad

Quote from: "Stitch2814"Ok took pictures of him (as my mum might wrap him up I dont know yet) and a picture of the mug I got (she not wrapping that lol)

I love the mug and stitch plush, as I do have both of them. I bought them about 2 months ago. I use the mug in the morning and I go to sleep with the plush, along with my stitch fantasia plush from dlrp. A bit sad, I know but they keep me warm! Lol  Im also getting a stitch bed set for christmas from ds online. I do love stitch! I also want the stitch cushion, as well as the chip and dale plushes dressed as the rescue rangers.
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Stitch2814

I want the cushion, the smaller £15 stitch plush lol

its not silly or sad, I cuddled mine to go to sleep hahaha and Im 22 so there no shame in it.

Now the only thing missing that I would like to buy is a pair of stitch socks, tshirt and the cushion haha (and more pins of course)

dlrpmad

I have a pair of stitch socks with him playing guitar on it, bought about 2 year ago. I also have a stitch t shirt and hooded top from dlrp. I need to get the big christmas stitch from this year.
101% Stitch LOVING!!