Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Masamune" :o I watch Pocahontas on TV the other day. :P I had forgotten what a good film it is.

How much did that snowglobe cost?

it ended at only £19 with £10 postage! I love it! Pocahontas was one of my fav films I seen of disney as a child. I remember trying to teach my mum 'colours of the wind' as a child hehe, Got the Disney pocahontas version of the Sing-along-songs' video to help hehe!!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

hahaha your saying you tried to teach your mum colours of the wind...I actually sang it in my choir :)

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Stitch2814"hahaha your saying you tried to teach your mum colours of the wind...I actually sang it in my choir :)

lol funny our choir at school used to sing it too hehe!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

hahahaha cooool

Masamune

:P Aveen wins at finding awesome things on eBay.

Aveen2008

hehe aww hehe...maybe i just spend why to much time and money :P
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

hahaha I think you do aveen. I thought I was on there alot  :oops:

Masamune

:lol: I bought these simply because Cheshire looks like some sort of pimp, with his gold bow tie and mistletoe! Such a beautiful little set of tree decorations. :) They only cost me £10.50 in total, and they were brand new in a box and everything. Personally I think these are a bargain, as I've never seen them listed on eBay before and they're just gorgeous!

Stitch2814

HAHAHA the cheshire cat just looks like he is saying come here to me  :mrgreen:

they look awesome, dont foeget if they go on the tree then to take pictures of them on it hehe

Aveen2008

Aw they are brilliant!! I love when they put the dogs all together or cats etc :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:P All we have on our tree is Disney decorations, so I'll be good this year and actually take pics of them!

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Masamune" :P All we have on our tree is Disney decorations, so I'll be good this year and actually take pics of them!

now that's my kinda tree! :D/  :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:D Just uploading pics of all our tree decorations now.

Masamune

And here's our tree decorations! :P As you can see on some pics, we even have Tink fairy lights! I forgot to take a pic of the full tree. I'll be sure to do that tomorrow.

Tink tree topper

Cinderella slipper, Cheshire Cat, Santa Jack bauble and Narnia Unicorn

Narnia Snow Queen, Tink bauble and DLRP Castle bauble

Tink bell and Tink bauble

Tink bauble, Figaro and Bambi with Thumper

Cheshire Cat, Lilo & Stitch and Alice

Pinocchio, Cinderella dress and Narnia Faun

Cinderella slipper, Eeyore bauble and Tink bauble

Tink bauble and Narnia Aslan

Narnia Beavers, Marie and Dalmatians frame

Narnia tree, Tigger, Cinderella bauble and Santa Jack & Zero

Lucifer

Dorsetcandy

:D Lindsay loving your Xmas tree and those cat decs are awesome my senior cm would be so jealous!!!x