Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aveen2008

wow that is brilliant!! Its the only thing that would make me like christmas is a disney one hehe!!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

that tree looks awesome :) the lilo kissing stitch one is cute :P

Masamune

:D Thanks all. We also have a mini-tree on top of the TV. That one has a few plush Disney decorations, as well as some Me to You ones. ;) Even my stocking is Disney. It has Cheshire on it! I bought it off Disney Shopping along with the tree skirt, which also has Cheshire on it.

Welsheeyore

just found this thread :)

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous at the Tink tree topper - I was bidding on one on ebay but I lost it - was a bit different to that one.  

ok so my collections;

I have every pair of Eeyore socks in the store!
This years LE Plush Eeyore no 441
small plush eeyore plain
small plush eeyore Valentine bug
small Eeyore satin box birthday one
Eeyore snow globe
Eeyore stocking
Eeyore tree ornament
2009 Family disc ornament
Eeyore slipper socks
Eeyore PJ's
Tinkerbell Hoody
Tinkerbell tin (which I keep my pin backs in)
2009 Store Plush Mickey
Large Mickey New York musical snowglobe
Eeyore fridge magnets and bookmarks
hubby has various t-shirts and stuff he bought from WDW when he went with 'her'
hubby has disney watch
Eeyore silver charm on my Links of London bracelet
aristocat cat bowls and biscuit tin
dalmations dog bowls and mats and biscuit tin
Aristocats cat collar

think that is about it - so not that much but I am growing it all the time and just wait until I get into the parks !!! I am saving an extra bit each month just for ME!!

xx

planned trips - Summer 2011 - DLP
                   October 2013 - WDW

Masamune

:o The Tink tree topper was bought in the Disney Store sale one year for £7.50, original price £15. In fact, most of our decorations were bought at half price or less after Christmas when all the decorations are reduced. :P The only ones I buy at full price are ones that I simply have to have!

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Masamune" :o The Tink tree topper was bought in the Disney Store sale one year for £7.50, original price £15. In fact, most of our decorations were bought at half price or less after Christmas when all the decorations are reduced. :P The only ones I buy at full price are ones that I simply have to have!

did you get the alice one this year? I remember you saying you might. I got it a few weeks ago and am surrised how big it is, its beautiful I love it...its not even going on the tree hehe!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:) I did yes.

:P I just had to get that one as soon as I saw it. Couldn't have waited for it to go in the Sale, as it most likely will be sold out by then. It's so big and pretty, that I'll be keeping it on display once Christmas is over.

Stitch2814

hahaha just noticed the cheshire cat one which looks awesome and funny XD

Masamune

:D That Cheshire Cat decoration is a bobble head!

Stitch2814

Just got back from a trip to manchester with my mum and we went into the disney store, purely on the basis on my getting the xmas cards for £2, well she ended up spending £42 (and no cards lol) as she got me the a HUGE stitch cuddly toy (for xmas) and a stitch cup (its awesome) and an eeyore cup for sister in law.

I had woman and CMs looking at me thinking I was weird how I acted with the giant stitch one (as it was £30)

Welsheeyore

Quote from: "Stitch2814"Just got back from a trip to manchester with my mum and we went into the disney store, purely on the basis on my getting the xmas cards for £2, well she ended up spending £42 (and no cards lol) as she got me the a HUGE stitch cuddly toy (for xmas) and a stitch cup (its awesome) and an eeyore cup for sister in law.

I had woman and CMs looking at me thinking I was weird how I acted with the giant stitch one (as it was £30)
:lol:  I get that all the time which is why I try to make the kids stand near me  :lol:

I cannot wait until a week on Monday to go to the Dundee store - also I have a new credit card coming in the post - this is a baaaaaaaaadddddddddddddd thing!!!

October 2013 - WDW

Stitch2814

hahaha emma, there is a nice eeyore mug (same style to my stitch one) so if you dont have it then it costs £6 and there is one in a box for £10 LOL your gonna max out your card in one day  :mrgreen:

Aveen2008

Danny - aww class hehe I think thats the same as the one I got cus it was £30 as well about 2 years ago...*goes to find a pic*...ok I cant find one :P  but notice the one thats now the £30 in DS online is a bit different. mine is sitting hehe thats all I can say about it with big stand out ears:P I bet you were going mad hehe bless ya! Good on ur mum!! :D/  :D/  :D/  It will be a very stitchy christmas for ya! :wink:

Emma - aww I hope you have a great time when you go to your DS :D  :D  :D  :D !! I think I am going tomorrow to the DS I havent been in weeks! I am gonna be there before the doors open at 1 and try and beat the crowds as its always mad leading up to christmas!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Welsheeyore

Quote from: "Stitch2814"hahaha emma, there is a nice eeyore mug (same style to my stitch one) so if you dont have it then it costs £6 and there is one in a box for £10 LOL your gonna max out your card in one day  :mrgreen:
I have the nice one in a box with the coaster - that is one of my favs - I have the tall pale blue winter snowy one, I have three others too and I know mum has got me an Eeyore mug for christmas and hubby a mickey one :) - this time I think I will concentrate on pins and on Tink stuff :) wish we had as much in our stores as the american ones that would be awesome!

hubby gone to pick daughter up and I am being really good and not squeezin packages under tree  :D

October 2013 - WDW

Stitch2814

it is weird for my stores, as the oldham store has more cuddly toys than the manchester store as well as having two lanyards to trade from as it is a smaller store where as the manchester store has more traders (far as I know) and more friendly staff than the oldham store (woman thought me and lindsay was thick the other day LOL)

My store in Oldham is one of the original store with a display in the window I will have to take pictures of it for the forum before it goes.