Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stitch2814

hahaha you have these and I see no pictures lol come on dude images!!! cant keep stitch stuff from me  :mrgreen:

Aveen2008

Quote from: "dlrpmad"I have a pair of stitch socks with him playing guitar on it, bought about 2 year ago. I also have a stitch t shirt and hooded top from dlrp. I need to get the big christmas stitch from this year.

lmao I have those socks too and the hoodie hehehe!

I got this in the Disney store today. I had seen it on the website but I thought it was plastic but its actually ceramic. It was £12 but it had what looked liked like a small crack (manager woman said it was a mark) so she gave me a discount and I got it for £9 as it was the last one hehe..woohoo! :P  :D/
Luv Aveen xoxo

dlrpmad

Aveen, when did you get the top? I love to wear it! I have just been given a blue 101 dalmations jacket thats between 5 and 10 years old and its really cool! Danny, I dont own a camera myself. I have a phone with a cam but it takes really bad pics! I will have to borrow my mums cam sometime as it is very very very good! I will probably take pics of everything im the house that is disney. My 10 year old sister has the angel from Lilo and stitch t shirt and hooded top that matchs mine.
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Stitch2814

I dont see te image (if you posted one) aveen :(

Aveen2008

opps duno what happened there lol!....

Sean - I had the stitch jacket a few years ago then it was too small so I sold it on ebay and I got a new one in september hehe. I have a tinkerbell version too hehe
Luv Aveen xoxo

dlrpmad

I wanted the white mickey one but they didnt have it in my size :cry: I will have to see next october if I can get it then! My mum has the minnie one so we can all look the same lol! Btw im currently wrapped up in my lightning mcqueen blanket lol. If only you can get dug slippers in my size!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Stitch2814

hahaha that looks awesome! and not bad if you got it for a bit less either :)

Welsheeyore

Quote from: "dlrpmad"I wanted the white mickey one but they didnt have it in my size :cry: I will have to see next october if I can get it then! My mum has the minnie one so we can all look the same lol! Btw im currently wrapped up in my lightning mcqueen blanket lol. If only you can get dug slippers in my size!
can you not just ram your feet in some Sean  :lol:

planned trips - Summer 2011 - DLP
                   October 2013 - WDW

dlrpmad

Lol :P I wish! Im a size 8 and I think they go up to 1.  :cry: I have to see if I can find stitch slippers, then danny will want to steal them! Lol
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Stitch2814

hahaha Im going to DLRP in April so I shall be looking for stitch stuff myself then :P

Welsheeyore

Quote from: "dlrpmad"Lol :P I wish! Im a size 8 and I think they go up to 1.  :cry: I have to see if I can find stitch slippers, then danny will want to steal them! Lol
completely off topic but I was searching UP slippers on ebay cos I am bored and this is one of the results

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/DOG-PINK-BUNNY-SL ... 53de27da09

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :lol:  :lol:

planned trips - Summer 2011 - DLP
                   October 2013 - WDW

dlrpmad

I soooo want them for my dog :lol: Not! EBay are strange at times!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Masamune

:P Currently waiting on yet another Cheshire Cat plush.

Stitch2814

LOL another plush...now that takes the total to what...too many I now have no bed left XD

Masamune

:lol: It's not just Cheshire who takes up space on my bed, I have lots of other Disney plushies as well. I'll have to take a pic of them at some point.