Best Toilets

Started by disneymadchris, February 17, 2008, 02:11:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

disneymadchris

Hi everyone. I was just wondering while I was eating lunch which are the best toilets in the resort. I personally love them all the same but what do you think?  :wink:

toonarmylass

why were you thinking of toilets whilst having your dinner???? i kinda like the toilets in my hotel room then i know only im useing it lol  :P

disneyloverjessie

Oh thats a hard one i like the ones in fantasyland because they're all pink
\'when you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are, anything your heart desires will come to you\' - Pinocchio

\'A dream is a wish your heart makes\' - Cinderella<3

Hotel New York = 10 times
Sequoia Lodge = 1 time

[size=150]Disneyland Paris<3[/size]

Anthony

Quote from: "disneymadchris"Hi everyone. I was just wondering while I was eating lunch which are the best toilets in the resort. I personally love them all the same but what do you think?  :wink:
Post of the month. :lol:

disneymadchris

Quote from: "Baloo"
Quote from: "disneymadchris"Hi everyone. I was just wondering while I was eating lunch which are the best toilets in the resort. I personally love them all the same but what do you think?  :wink:
Thanks. Lol.  :D

Pretty random, I know . . .

RnRCj

I could only laugh when I read that first post. :P Now I know why you put "mad" in your username!

I don't actually have a favourite toilet at DLRP, I just use them when necessary. :lol: They're all pretty clean.

disneyloverjessie

Quote from: "RnRCj"I could only laugh when I read that first post. :P Now I know why you put "mad" in your username!

I don't actually have a favourite toilet at DLRP, I just use them when necessary. :lol: They're all pretty clean.

yes he is mad and it made me laugh to and really hes not all that funny!
\'when you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are, anything your heart desires will come to you\' - Pinocchio

\'A dream is a wish your heart makes\' - Cinderella<3

Hotel New York = 10 times
Sequoia Lodge = 1 time

[size=150]Disneyland Paris<3[/size]

-breeno-

Quote from: "Baloo"

Maybe if more people post in here it could get topic of the month :lol:

I don't really have a favourite, i like the hotel ones but all toilets are the same aren't they? :lol:
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

The Butlin Boy

:-k Perhaps we should open a poll! :lol:

I honestly don't have a favorite toilet. Honestly! :roll:

disneymadchris

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy":-k Perhaps we should open a poll! :lol:

You know you do! Lol.  :D

Kristof

The ones at the Newport Bay Club Convention Center are nice!  Well themed, well lit and extremely calm most of the time.

At WDS I prefer the ones on Front Lot, well hidden and small.

At DLP I don't really care.  I like the building of the ones between Hathi's and the Temple of Peril...

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "disneymadchris"
Quote from: "The Butlin Boy":-k Perhaps we should open a poll! :lol:

You know you do! Lol.  :D

Shhhh! :-$  :lol:

Riebi

Don´t really know. I also like the new port bay toilets. In the parks I prefer the calm ones where not so much people going :P  Don´t like the look of used toilets that you can get since some years at some resort toilets.

The front lot toilets are also ok but I´m scared a bit about them cause last time I was there Sully stand in front of me when I left.
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

-breeno-

This is slightly  :offtopic: but it is still toilet talk :lol:

Have imagineers ever thought of added something to the Toilets of Terror to go with ToT?  I know the story of the toilets and think it could be a nice extra they could add to them.  Maybe like some fake cobwebs or cracks on the walls, something to show the toilets were abandoned along with the tower :lol:
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

Anthony

Quote from: "-breeno-"Have imagineers ever thought of added something to the Toilets of Terror to go with ToT?  I know the story of the toilets and think it could be a nice extra they could add to them.  Maybe like some fake cobwebs or cracks on the walls, something to show the toilets were abandoned along with the tower :lol:
Like 10 year old stains? :lol: I think all the park toilets are the same decor inside aren't they, apart from different coloured tiles? And different music...

The Fort Comstock toilets are quiet and have great music. The Adventureland Bazaar ones are nicely hidden away through those passages. All the WDS ones are boring and too small.  Fantasyland toilets are the worst, they seem to be the least clean.

The size of the Main Street toilets always confuses me, they seem to stretch on and on, like you should be in Frontierland already...