Best Toilets

Started by disneymadchris, February 17, 2008, 02:11:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrandiJoos

I don't like the toilets at the entrance of Adventureland as they are very messy every time I 'went' there.

The toilets at the entrance of the Walt Disney Studios park are very quiet and clean.

But the most beautiful toilet I've ever seen in Disneyland are the public ones in the Disneyland Hotel. My mom remembered where they where and I put a bag on the garbage bin without even knowing it was a garbage bin. And there was a flower on the sink, very nice!!!

GrandiJoos :cool:

ford prefect

After careful consideration, my wife and I have decided:

Salon Mickey
Disneyland Hotel
Frontier Land (behind the wigwams)

Sorry I mean the toilets are located behind the wigwams, not that I "go" behind the...

Oh, you know what I mean. :oops:

And: best of all the rarely used ones near Indiana Jones
enjoy yourself, it\'s later than you think!

eeyore1

Most of the toilets are ok. What I do hate is the gaps between the doors. People actually look through when your on the loo!!!!!!

Javey74

When we are at DLRP, our favourite ones are the ones closest to you when you are dying to go.... :P  :lol:  :lol:

toonarmylass

i think javey has  a very good point there its not much good liking the toilets near indy when your all the way over at small world now is it. i still prefer the ones in my hotel room though!!!lol

ford prefect

true, I am not fussy!  When you've got to go...
enjoy yourself, it\'s later than you think!

Anthony

Quote from: "eeyore1"Most of the toilets are ok. What I do hate is the gaps between the doors. People actually look through when your on the loo!!!!!!
I was expecting someone to mention this...  It doesn't matter too much for me, but is it like that in the ladies too??! Can't be fun. :lol:

Kristof

The gaps are a lot worse at Animal Kingdom in Florida.  The dividing walls between the stalls are quite high too.  Really weird.

arno-hh

A long time I really liked the toilets in Frontierland (near BTM) because of the nice music!
But since some visits I found my new favourite :-) The Toilets in the Disneyland Hotel (Not the ones at the reception). There is very nice music and they are very clean!
The Toilets in the NPBC are very good too!

Funny Thread! :-) But I like those discussions :-)

kmara

I like the toilets in Hotel Cheyenne! This is something I'll use right after checking in (unless I could go to my room right away). the style, the music and everything says: "hey, you're actually here again! the magic starts right here!"  :wink:
DLP]

March 1995 - Walt Disney World Florida

davewasbaloo

My favorite toilets are the ones in the Silver Spur - themed and almost always clean.

The ones at Cowboy Cookout BBQ are not well known, so they are good too.

At the Studios I like the front lot ones best.

Best maintained are at the Hotel New York convention centre.

worst ones - the way people use Skull rock 8*(
since 2001 (many before that)

Kellogs

I like Fantasyland :D Just because of the pinkness!

Studio, and Discoveryland ones though just scare me! Studios have that sensor flush that goes off randomly and the discoveryland ones are huge!

Soap

When my needs are the most...ahum...i will take a quick walk to the Disneyland Hotel.
Nice cousy and freshly smelling toilets there ;)
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Alpop

I think that there should be some Toilet photos uploaded to this thread.

Soap

Quote from: "Alpop"I think that there should be some Toilet photos uploaded to this thread.

Darn...forget mine last time i visited  :P
When uploading....please make sure it's a "before" picture........  :lol:
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney