Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aveen2008

Quote from: "pink_danio"thanks guys, im still trying to add a couple more, im sure there is an easier way to add them to pinpics then teh way im doing it. (im just typing in we say donald angry etc to find them - but there are so many haha)

If you know where the pin came from that can help narrow the search for example if you know its from WDW put in
WDW donald angry. The codes for each place are
Walt Disney World - WDW
Disneyland Resort- DLR
Disneyland Paris- DLRP
DIsney Store (america) DS
uk/europe Disney store DS Europe
Soda fountain store - DSF
Hong Kong Disneyland- HKDL

or you could look on the back of the pin and see what year it says and write that in:)

Also instead of looking at a whole list of various titles when your searching you can make pictures show up so that you can spot your pin quicker! After you have typed in e.g. WDW angry donald and the list comes up, along the top of the list theres a dark blue bar that will say e.g. 130 pins matched your search, if you look to the end of that blue bar to the right it says view and two symbols of boxes, if you hover over them it will say pictures or text and pictures so you can click on either (whichever you prefer) to show pictures so that its easier to spot your pin! :D  :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

pink_danio

well i didnt realise that you can have the pictures show up beside them that helps alot!!! Haha as you can imagine clicking every picture to see if its the one took along time :)
Thanks aveen.
(nice tip about adding the code too)

Aveen2008

Quote from: "pink_danio"well i didnt realise that you can have the pictures show up beside them that helps alot!!! Haha as you can imagine clicking every picture to see if its the one took along time :)
Thanks aveen.
(nice tip about adding the code too)

No worries, I only found out about the pictures thing about a month ago and it's great! :)
Luv Aveen xoxo

Snow_White_Girl

YAY!!!!! Just got my holy grail!!!!  :D/

This is the last pin I had to get in the "Where Evil Spells Are Always Broken" series, for some reason it's much more popular than all the others and goes for a much higher price, so I didn't just wanna stick a maximum bid in on eBay then go to bed and risk losing it, so had to stay up till now lol! Gonna be late for work in the morning now but it's worth it.... Ended up paying $8.50 (between £5 and £6) for it when I got the others for between £2 and £3 but I wanted it that much that I think I would've paid anything for it! So so happy, I need to find another mission now lol!! :lol:

\":lamp:\"

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Snow_White_Girl"YAY!!!!! Just got my holy grail!!!!  :D/

This is the last pin I had to get in the "Where Evil Spells Are Always Broken" series, for some reason it's much more popular than all the others and goes for a much higher price, so I didn't just wanna stick a maximum bid in on eBay then go to bed and risk losing it, so had to stay up till now lol! Gonna be late for work in the morning now but it's worth it.... Ended up paying $8.50 (between £5 and £6) for it when I got the others for between £2 and £3 but I wanted it that much that I think I would've paid anything for it! So so happy, I need to find another mission now lol!! :lol:

yayyy well done hun!! Glad ya got them all, go you!! :D  :D  :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

its always a great feeling when you get your holy grail XD congrats on getting the full set :)

Stitch2814

sorry to double post but this came before :) thanks to simonandwendy who traded me the pin much appreciated hehehe 11 UP pins to go oooh so close lol this pin is awesome looks so nice up close much better than the images Ive seen of it.

Aveen2008

Lovely pin Danny!

you will never truely be finished though because a new pin could come out any year or time! :P
Luv Aveen xoxo

bensmum

love it.Well done.

Stitch2814

hahaha Aveen, I know I wont ever be done but least I can be up to date XD Im guessing not many people can say that XD

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Stitch2814"hahaha Aveen, I know I wont ever be done but least I can be up to date XD Im guessing not many people can say that XD

Hehe very true indeedy! =D>
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

hahaha Just ahd a look at what I need and it looks like this -

DisneyShopping -
Carl Fredrickson (LE 250)
Dug (LE 250)
Up pin set (LE 100) (I already have the kevin one)

PT52 -
Carl, Russell, Dug and Charles Muntz

DSF-
Russel hugging Dug (LE 300)
Carl Fredrickson (LE 300)
EL Capitan Marquee (LE 150) this is looking to be the hard one to get :(

Stitch2814

hey this arrived today, so happy that I finally have a PTN hehehe so chuffed :)

Aveen2008

Great pin Danny, looks cool! :D

Here's my recent pins..

and..

and lol...
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

there very nice pins Aveen :) The film cell looks awesome and Im wanting the stitch one.