Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Javey74"Such gorgeous Pins there Aveen, I especially love 'The Princess & The Frog' Pin, it's brilliant, so detailed..  :D/

I have to agree I think it's really nice. I have 2 princess and the frog pins now and I haven't even seen the movie lol!

my pin-itus is getting worse!!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

you havent seen it yet aveen?? seen it twice myself great film :)

Look what came today its really nice pin and onlyhad to trade the UK Fab5 for it :) and another St Paddys Stitch pin off my list hehe

pink_danio

loving the stitch paddys day pin!!!!

pink_danio

well my chip and sale pins arrived and im happy out:0 i was even "zapped" i think ye call it lo lwith a simba timon and pumba in a cart really nice :)

pink_danio

quick one for ye, where can i get spare backs for my pins? (the black mickey backs) thanks

pink_danio

the last one was the free one, im really happy (prob bought them from one of you guys lol)

Stitch2814

you can get spre backs from the Disney Store :) and nice set of pins you ahve there.

pink_danio

thanks stitch i think i will invest in a few when im there. (no disney store near me)

Donna

Quote from: "pink_danio"quick one for ye, where can i get spare backs for my pins? (the black mickey backs) thanks

Just seen a packet of them on the UK auction site which ends tonight at 9.20pm

Donna :D

pink_danio

have you alink or know what to type in search box? i cant find any

Donna

Quote from: "pink_danio"have you alink or know what to type in search box? i cant find any

Not sure if we can put links to auctions on here ( dont know how to do it anyway)  Here is the Title of the item
Disney Pin Badge Stoppers
Hope this helps
Donna

pink_danio

thanks donna :) i'll go look now, the only ones i could find earlier were in the states...

Stitch2814

I think we can post links here and I never get why traders dont use the word EBAY as we all use it lol

pink_danio

Quote from: "Stitch2814"I think we can post links here and I never get why traders dont use the word EBAY as we all use it lol
lol stitch, i didnt even click taht she hadnt said ebay. The seller hasnt put up postage to ireland and hasnt gotten back to me yet - i dont want to get stung for postage if i bid without knowing it before hand.... that was a very long winded sentance lol

Snow_White_Girl

Some of you will remember from my posts in the other thread that I've been after the "Where Evil Spells Are Always Broken" series from DLA... I now have 5 out of the 6 in less than a week lol!!  Just Ursula left to get :D/  The Witch Hazel pin arrived on Wednesday, my other half brought it straight round as he was under strict orders *lol!! ;)*, I love it, gotta say I was slightly surprised by how small it was, but it's still become one of my favourite pins nevertheless!! Can't wait till I get the others, though I'm holding out to see if I win Ursula before I pay for them cos I'll get free p+p that way! ;)

Oh and I bought the St Patrick's Day Mickey tonight too! :D Definitely had a relapse in my pin obsession lol!! :lol:

\":lamp:\"