Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dlrpmad

Great pins Danny!!!!!! I like the look of the PT52 pins, which makes me want to move to Florida even more!!!!lol. I can dream, can't I????
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Aveen2008

brilliant pins danny! luv your stitch collection! I have sent you a PM:)

xxxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

cheers guys I cant wait to get them on a pin board, do you think I should get two medium ones (one for each) or one large one?? Im thinking more towards the 2 small ones but I dunno

Masamune

:shock: The Up Jumbo Pin is HUGE! I would've loved to have seen that one in person. :) If you've got the space for it, I think 2 separate corkboards would be a good idea, since your Stitch and Up collections will surely continue to grow!

Dorsetcandy

Love seeing others ppls pins Danny you have sum pins we would like...lol but we r not as strict with what we buy Colin has expanded stuff he collects once again  :-"
 I have to agree with Lindsay & say think 2seperate boards would be best  :D

Stitch2814

I think I will get the two cork boards later today :) fingers crossed they have them in Easons as there was only one the other day...

I shall bring the UP pins you aint seen when I come back over soon Lindsay so you can see it in person :) as I would want a pin meet when I return hahahaha

Sam, I have to be strict as I aint working but if I had a job when I started collecting I think my pictures would look completley different lol as I was originally going to get all main characters from ALL the disney classics hahaha

For me its looking to grow into other areas like this -

Stitch > Irish Stitch PIns > Stitch experiment pins > pins with stitch on I like > ???
and well I cant do one for UP yet as there aint that many hahaha

and since Im late to the party most of the pins I like are either rare, expensive or no one is trading them lol so if I set myself a budget then it can easily go onto one pin lol As im looking into getting the 4th DSF UP pin hopefully for $60 but got to see how much I have left if I do decide to want it :)

Eager_Eyes

You that is a good system mine is a little bit like this

Pins> Pins with Mickey on> Attraction Pins> Attraction Pins with Mickey on> Hidden Mickeys, they count cos mickey is there>pins which I think are cool>random pins>etcccc

Stitch2814

hahaha I think its a good system as for now its kept me on track for pins I actually want to collect not pins that catch my eye etc etc so Im not over spending lol Im getting a few more stitch pins soon anyway as Ive made two trades (maybe 3) for a few stitch pins thought I might as well since Ive left him out for a while (I know shame on me)

Masamune

:lol: My system is flawed. *Adds a few Princess and the Frog characters to what she collects*

Aveen2008

Lmao my system is - I don't have one hehe! :P  :P  :P - not smart! hehe!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

well mine isnt a system really just a method of how I would organize my pins and how they relate to each other rather than getting ones I like as Id be screwed hahaha

Saying that the only two pins that I have that are NOT stitch and UP is the UK Grumpy Pin and from the CM in the manchester store, The Gummi Bears pin :)

Also I got thw two boards yesterday, think I will need a new one for the stitch pins soon lol as I think it looking pretty full haha... I had to take out the pin trading event HKDL pin as it was right sitting in a draw as it came in a clear plastic box so couldnt be displayed so I opted for it to go on the board hahaha

Aveen2008

Great display of your pins!:) how are you finding things in Cork?
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

Im adjusting to the euro lol kind of hard to get used to it but Im getting there lol

bensmum

loving the UP board =D> Wishing I could have those pins :mrgreen: Quick question do you keep the cards that pins come on for trading?

Belle's World

Got the following for Valentines Day:

This is my first Jumbo pin and as i can't find it on pinpics it's also the first pin i am adding there. It's from Hong Kong. The Belle pin is also from Hong Kong and is probably my favourite Belle pin yet!
Ro