Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Masamune

:P I know we all need help, but I think Aveen needs it the most. How can you afford to keep buying?

Dorsetcandy

@Danny i have the Up pins you got when pre-ordering dvd in States heading my way,traded for them via pinpics for 2 of the £5 core pins so quite happy with that deal! :D

Stitch2814

awesome that is a very nice little set :)

Come Tuesday/Wednesday allof my pins will be in the same place so cant wait to have them all together and take some pictures XD especially all my Up pins in one place hehehe

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Masamune" :P I know we all need help, but I think Aveen needs it the most. How can you afford to keep buying?

:oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  I know, i need to be sectioned hehe!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

hahaha I think Im the only one that hasnt fallen of the pin-wagon yet and stuck to collecting what I want XD but theres time for that to happen I think....wish me luck when that happens :P

There should be a Pin Trading Anonymouse (see what I did lol)

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Stitch2814"hahaha I think Im the only one that hasnt fallen of the pin-wagon yet and stuck to collecting what I want XD but theres time for that to happen I think....wish me luck when that happens :P

There should be a Pin Trading Anonymouse (see what I did lol)

:P  good one!! hehe Do you not have any pins for keeps that arent of stitch or up?? :o  How do you do that!! :shock:
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

I have a grumpy pin my friend bought me, I have just traded the spare grape pin to a very nice CM in the manchester store who missed out and Im getting the Gummi Bears pin for it, I know I could of got rarer pins for it but she wanted one and missed out so Im glad to help her out..and Im her first trade ever as well so :)

Other than that then my collection is only stitch and UP. and I dont know how I do that but it might be down to the fact that the UP ones are so expensive off ebay that I spend most of money on my paypal on them so leaves me with nothing else to buy hahaha.

Aveen2008

aww that was really nice of you:) I am sure she was really pleased!:)

Hehe that's true, the UP pins so always seem to be expensive..weird really
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

I think its weird due to the amount of people wanting them and the americans holding them to get there Holy Grail pins which is fair enough but when Ive offered them multiple UK LE's from there wants list (this is going for any of the UP pins Im missing) and I either get there not for trade (and yet they dont remove them) a NO or dont get a reply which is why I have to buy them.

So to give you a shock lol I worked out roughly how much Ive spent on the Up pins so far and its about $420 and I dont think I added the newest ones either so its  between $420-$500...

Aveen2008

wow and how many up pins do you have now roughly?? I have to say I spend at least 50-100 per month and have been for quite a while now and I am really going to try and cut down that why i took about 50-60 and tried to sell them. I am only buying what i really want from now on, not just buying them to have all the uk pins etc. Like I am not buying the rescue rangers, or gummi bears etc, I will only buy if I really want it.
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

I now have 23 UP pins out of a possiple 36 :) and Ive not included the 2 other Grape soda pins as I dont see them as traders or the UP name tag (employee name badge either)

Aveen2008

wow thats loads of money for only 23 pins! I duno why they dont make more UP pins they would make loads of money....from you hehe!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

hahahaha I know from me indeed, Im talking to someone who is willing to trade the DSF Grape pin but hard to get through to this guy lol Id need another Grape Soda UK pin as well if it goes ahead, as Id be trading 4 LE's at the moment if its a yes but I dont know...I dont see it happening if Im honest but not bothered if it doesnt as that pin is now me new #1 holy Grail XD

Eager_Eyes

Good luck with attempting to get the DSF grape pin! Its also on my list of wants, though recently I managed to obtain one of my holiest grails!!!!!! Which would be pin pics no 7376 the first version of the DLP Phantom Manor logo.  As its one of my favourte rides, I've been after it since I spotted a cm wearing it last June, he wouldn't trade said it was a part of their uniform.  I then spotted other cm's in the area with them on and I asked every last one in turn and none of them would trade as its uniform.  They were all nice about it though and said they would if they could.  So glad to finally have it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stitch2814

hey all, FINALLY got onto my laptop was too tired yesterday to do come on lol but here are all my pins in my collection so far...

Stitch full view (I will post closer images if requested)

UP pins

And these 3 came this morning...

hope you enjoy the images hehehe