Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aveen2008

i know llol i often think of selling most of them ..i wonder what the best way wud be lol
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

hahaha often thinking of selling most of them....erm best way would be..TO ME!! lol As Id go for most of the stitch ones LOL

But why would you want to sell them most of them?? Is it to concentrate on a particular character or theme?

Stitch2814

ok sorry to double post but Michael scanned in my pins as a few new ones came today so these are the ones that I cant wait to see in person...

Stitch Pins.

UP pins

Still in awe at the size of that Jumbo pin :)

Aveen2008

aww have you not seen them yet?! I luv the big stitch one! I have bought that Lilo cast one as I really liked it, still waiting on it coming though lol! great pins tho! :)
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

I am waiting on the stitch from that cast lanyard set to have it complete :) and no I aint seen them in hand yet :( I like the Stitch one as well but its not that big lol as the gold is its packet and I dont want it taken out since its very rare to find one with its dangle still attached as apparently it had alot of flaws.

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Stitch2814"I am waiting on the stitch from that cast lanyard set to have it complete :) and no I aint seen them in hand yet :( I like the Stitch one as well but its not that big lol as the gold is its packet and I dont want it taken out since its very rare to find one with its dangle still attached as apparently it had alot of flaws.

really? wow...then your right to keep it in the box, it looks better that way anyway as its well presented! you must really luv UP ur like the biggest fan of UP ever hehe! :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

I wouldnt say the biggest but Id say biggest UK trader anyway as I dont see many UK traders wanting UP pins like I do lol but I do certainly try to get as many UP pins as I can afford (seeing as no american trader will trade) so all mine have been purchases from ebay.

this morning I was missing 10 pins....afternoon was missing 17 (thanks to PT52, dont care about gold chase) and by 10pm last night I was down to 15 :) as I won Alpha and UP cast Member LE1500 both for $20 each.

Masamune

Got a few new pins for my collection whilst at DLRP. Not as many as last time though for some reason. :) Will post a picture when I get the chance.

Aveen2008

Can't wait to see them!:):)!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Belle's World

Aveen your collection is fantastic. Only prob is it's making me want to spend even more money on pins. Really don't think DH will allow me to spnd the mortgage money! Can't wait to see your pins Lindsay.
ro

Aveen2008

got this set this morning....

Pin 74809: Valentine's Day 2010 - Lilo and Stitch LE 2000

aw thanks roanna, defo dont spend more on them I spend far too much, its like an addiction or illness or something hehe! :P
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

Aveen now I hate you lol I want that 2-pin set lol jealous much...I think so.

Eager_Eyes

Awww that is a cute set,I don't really collect stitch but I like it.  I'm trying to resist the temptation to bid on PT52 pins right now and winning I feel good!

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Stitch2814"Aveen now I hate you lol I want that 2-pin set lol jealous much...I think so.

lol thanks! :P I wish though they have made a new stitch and lilo to put on the pins like the actual lilo and stitch are casts from other lilo and stitch pins just with a heart and flowers added! :roll:
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:P And these are all the pins I bought at DLRP. The Peter Pan pin is Sam's. The lanyard with the Donald pin was given to me by a very lovely CM. :D He gave my friend one too.