Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stitch2814

hahaha sean dont mean to taunt you with them all and you wont like this post lol as I got more this morning in the post and they are awesome.

I cant wait till Im in ireland with my new corkboard for them all to go it.

Aveen2008

more great pins hehe! stitch would be proud ha!
Luv Aveen xoxo

dlrpmad

I sooooooooooooo want that passport pin!!!! Is it limited edition??? The other pins are great as well!!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Stitch2814

The passport pin isnt limited editon. I dont really have that many limited edition stitch pins which is a surprise. The passport one is my fave out of the four as well but I really really like the Happiest memories on earth pin as well.

Dorsetcandy

@Emma great frames hun can't wait to see them for real at end Feb and that snf Tink pin i must try and get!!

@Danny loving the new pins esp the passport one i know they do a Tink one so must go on the hunt for it now!And ur other Stitch pins r cool esp Halloween ones...Colin has started a little Stitch collection after sum pins i bought to trade turned up and he liked them  :roll:  bang went 8trading pins i will let him off tho as he bought me sum in xchange lol

Stitch2814

hahaha what is he like :P and good luck to him if he is collecting stitch and he will soon know how hard it is to get some of the pins with him on it lol Im just waiting on quite a few pins Ive made as trades to turn up from all over the place and I dont even know which they are so I will post the pinpics numbers later on as Im sorting through my emails to write out the address'

Aveen2008

These pins came today in the post...

Return to neverland - tinkerbell and wendy's daughter

Princess and the frog spinner...

I now have another full corkboard, thats my 3rd, plus a full length mirror frame covered in pins and some in my pin bag (mainly all my walt pins and lanyard sets). I also have another jumbo (lion king).

Here's my 3rd corkboard...

I seriously spend too much on pins and have a few more still waiting to arrive!
Luv Aveen xoxo

madame_leota

wow aveen!! so many gorgeous pins! i love the alice one 2nd row down 2nd pin in!

Dorsetcandy

@Aveen love your 3rd corkboard sssoo many nice pins and i know what u mean about spending too much on pins! :oops:  i just can't help it sometimes!
I'm starting to sort my pins out b4 pin meet at end feb,may even take sum pics somewhen soon!

Stitch2814

Jeez thats a lot of pins lol I dont think I have one filled yet and your just finishing your 3rd hahaha I gots some catching up to do :P

I just won DSF Kevin pin off ebay...HELL YEAH!!! got my #1 holy grail Im soooooo happy!! it cost me £46 but I sold a comic book on ebay for £51 so in a way money I never owned so I wont miss it :P Also got the DSF Carls House pin coming so Im only missing 3 DSF pins before I got the set now :) Im sooo happy.

Aveen2008

lol go you getting your holy grail! lol good stuff!!

thanks for the complements guys!:)
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

thanks aveen :) I cant wait for it to show up in Ireland as Im getting it sent there hehehe pictures as soon as I get the pins all in one place then you can see all my collection once its in my new home

Eager_Eyes

I love the thought of waiting for a nice shiney new pin to arrive!!! Its the best.  I really do need to get around to taking photos of the rest of my collection to show you all especially my beloved imaginnering pin...no 44925!

Aveen2008

I got these pins today...

Pin 4949: JDS Walt Disney 100th Year - Classics #1 (Bambi)

Pin 16197: Magical Musical Moments - Once Upon A Dream

Pin 32439: WDW Princess Songs Series - Cinderella 'A dream is a wish your heart makes'

I also got the Ducktales disney store pin and the cinderella anniversary one.
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

how you afford all your pins I do not know lol but very nice selection yet again aveen :)