Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stitch2814

aveen you like to tease me on the stitvch pins you keep getting lol

Masamune

@ Danny and Aveen - :o Great Stitch pins. :P And I love the Lady and the Tramp pin as well.

Masamune

:) My WDW pins. The bauble pin is full of glitter, the phone pin is a spinner (and a Free-D phone cord), the Princess pin has glitter and jewels, as does the Tink pin and I think the Chernabog one might be glow in the dark. :D Very happy with all of them.

Stitch2814

Loved seeing those pins yesterday as they are awesome :) the chernabog or the cheshire cat phone pin are my faves of them. So I must get the stitch variations of them off ebay haha

Aveen2008

danny-
lol I used to be a stitch maniac until I ran out of room for the amount of stitch stuff I owned so at least the pins are small lol! I just find it hard to focus on one thing with the pins so I just go by- if I like it I get it. I still find it hard when I see lots of stitch stuff not to buy it lol! Of course I luv Lilo too!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Welsheeyore

really loving everyones new pins :) waitin on a couple of packages myself and have started catalougin my traders to make it easier (for me) for upcoming meets

xx

planned trips - Summer 2011 - DLP
                   October 2013 - WDW

Stitch2814

hahaha Im glad only stick to stitch and UP pins as Ive nearly started to collect Grumpy pins as thats my nickname off my partner cause of my short fuse hahaha

Here is what I got in the post today...LOVE IT!!!

Dorsetcandy

Loving everyones new pins must admit my favourite is Aveens Lady and the Tramp pin i keep seeing more and more pins i like,really difficult to get traders when keep buying things for keeps! :)

I'm really happy as i'm going to be getting the Jumbo Tink pin dressed as Cinderella in exchange for the lady and tramp pin when it comes out absolutely brill trade as far as i'm concerned!! :D

Aveen2008

luvin the stitch fan club pin danny!! =D>  I managed to get the lilo one.

thanks sam and emma!:)
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

I know Ive been waiting on that pin arriving as it was coming from an american trader I met through a friend and she traded it me cause I wanted it :) I was very surprised at its size and I just love love the pin hehehe I saw the Lilo one you got its very nice lol

The two newest stitch pins you have gotten has made me go to pinpics and look for them to trade lol

Aveen2008

aw lol I hope you get them :) they shouldn't be that hard to get:)
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

The medal stitch pin is on ebay for £7 so I can easily get that pin lol and the other one I was hoping to trade but the woman couldnt find it so if she does she will trade but at the moment then no :(

Aveen2008

was that the stitch in the clouds one? I got one after that but I dont think I put up a picture, its one of him with mickey ears on and holding an ice cream.

There's sooo many stitch pins, hes so popular hehe!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

yeah it was him on the cloud pin I was talking about. I dont think you took a picture of the one with the ice cream lol and I know there is alot of pins of him but Im glad I just prefer him lol

Aveen2008

gives more of a selection hehe!
Luv Aveen xoxo