Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eager_Eyes

there is a lovely cm in Trafford who will look in the back for different pins if she's working but the rest of them always seem to busy...I did get a nice mickey pin in Lpool today though at least, my main collection is Mickey.  I've got a few side lines as well but he is my main man.

Stitch2814

Quote from: "Masamune"Lol, are you sure? The LE pins on the board aren't exactly high-end. It would most likely be a waste to trade something that cost you £7 on the boards. They only have really common/plain LE pins on there most of the time.

Lol well you can take them for other traders then just in case they have stitch pins for trade, the problem is with the traders I have there are hardly any LE's in it so them ones are the only ones I have. And who knows there might be a stitch pin I really really need lol

I got a CM who didnt bother looking for the new CM pins as she said and I quote 'they are not on the lanyard so they are not for trade'

Welsheeyore

my first trade in store in Dundee I had a really lovely CM who was brill and when I told her was mine and the kids first time she let me have 3 trades not 2 - but Im not meant to tell anyone so ssshhh!!

wish I was nearer a store - I think we should all suggest sites that we think are good ideas!

planned trips - Summer 2011 - DLP
                   October 2013 - WDW

Masamune

:) Like I said Danny, it's up to you. We won't be spending much time at the Pin Trading Night, since it's being held on the day we leave. I'd be happy to take them just incase, I just wouldn't promise anything. I'd be way too paranoid at trading another person's expensive pins.

Stitch2814

whe you say sites what do you mean lol

The oldham store seems to be able to make more than two trades, Ive nearly done it more than one occasion but Ive bit my lip and stuck to the rules lol but other than that the trafford and the manchester store seem 2 per trader and its done :) I got 6 great pins from my hunt today I wonder what I will get tomorrow lol

and just to update I have now got 48 stitch pins in my possesion and not including the ones coming in the post or ones for future trades not even the ones in my other halfs possession lol I will be taking a picture once Im over and got them all pinned to the new pin board.

Welsheeyore

I mean towns or locations where we think they would do well

you make me sound like a bad person for 'breaking the rules' - I was torn between two pins for my second trade so she let me trade both as my son had only traded once himself.

planned trips - Summer 2011 - DLP
                   October 2013 - WDW

Stitch2814

Quote from: "Masamune" :) Like I said Danny, it's up to you. We won't be spending much time at the Pin Trading Night, since it's being held on the day we leave. I'd be happy to take them just incase, I just wouldn't promise anything. I'd be way too paranoid at trading another person's expensive pins.

Hahaha lindsay as long as I get a stitch pin for them and its LE and I need it then I am not that fussed if you trade it or not but thankyou I can give you them on saturday if your in work (if thats allowed lol) I will look through what else I have that is worthwhile to trade. thanks though :)

And emma your not a bad person lol everyone does things, I mean if and when the oldham store does get the new CM pins in and I get the chance to get them all then I will take that chance and greb em all :P but then I wont be looking to get them again as Id of had the set already lol and so other people can have a chance to get em as Im only searching to get them to trade :)

Masamune

You would have to take a picture of all your Stitch pins and show me before you go, just so there's no chance of me getting duplicates. I think I'm off Saturday, but I'll have to check.

Stitch2814

ooh cool if your off saturday and are up for meeting then cool but if not then I will still be in manc to say hi :P I will take some pictures before you go then as I have to unpack them but as I packed them before lol

Aveen2008

Hey Lindsay - just wanted to say I am glad your getting to go to a pin trading night, as I know you were worried you wouldn't get one!! what date do you go on your trip? u all excited?:D (sorry i know it's slightly off topic...but hey i did mention pins:L)
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

@ Danny - That's when the new pins are released, so maybe there will be a pin trading morning?

@ Aveen - I'm glad, but I just wish it could've been on one of the other days rather than the day we're leaving. I'll only give myself about 1 hour to browse before getting in the coupon que. Once we've got the pins for the night we'll have to rush off to the airport. :( Not really a fan of messing around when it comes to flights, but what can you do?

Stitch2814

I hope there will be a pin trading morning this saturday as would be nice to have one before I leave and Dan has said there will be one after all the sale has ended so it will be this one or hopefully the next pin release as that will be my final pin release for me to attend a meet so I will check tomorrow when I go as I want to get a few pictures for memory sake when we do meet up lol you have been warned :P

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Masamune"@ Danny - That's when the new pins are released, so maybe there will be a pin trading morning?

@ Aveen - I'm glad, but I just wish it could've been on one of the other days rather than the day we're leaving. I'll only give myself about 1 hour to browse before getting in the coupon que. Once we've got the pins for the night we'll have to rush off to the airport. :( Not really a fan of messing around when it comes to flights, but what can you do?

Aw I know it's a shame its on the day you leave really but if you get the PTN pin then that's still good:) I am the same with flights, I'm always careful to be early lol! :wink:
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

I finally took a picture of all the newest stitch pins I have gotten over the past few weeks (due to postman grrr)

Thankyou to you all for my nice pins :) love them all hehehe

Aveen2008

I git these pins a few days ago, I traded a few with an american seller to get them...

The lady and the tramp one is a jumbo LE300 from the disney store usa website which the seller bought for me in exchange for a few pins she wanted that i had. its a small jumbo though. and then it was just one pin for one pin with the stitch one, which is much nicer in real life than i thought it would be.
Luv Aveen xoxo