Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Masamune

Oh noes! I currently have 42 Cheshire pins, with only 2 on the way. :lol: Shamed.

Stitch2814

@aveen - yeah Im broke at this moment in time so Im not buying anymore pins just yet lol Ive got to start saving for DLP in April lol.

@Lindsay - I thought you had waaaay more cheshire cat pins than that lol

Masamune

:lol: Cheshire isn't as easy to obtain as Stitch is, thank you very much.

Stitch2814

hahaha I know that lol I jus thought you had like 100+ cheshire pins for some reason as from your pictures it looks like you do  :lol:

Aveen2008

Was at the Disney store today. Got these pins....

I decided to get the christmas one just because they had it really lol. Its nicer than I thought it would be.

I traded off the lanyard for these two (all the rest were basically pins I had traded onto the lanyard ages ago as theres mainly only me trading in the store)......

there was one of the small world children with mickey ears and I was going to trade for it as I had done for two like that in the past but she said it was LE and that I would have to trade a limited edition for it (which i didnt have and it wasnt worth buying a LE to trade for it). I hadnt even thought about that when I was able to trade for two other small world pins in the past which were LE and I only gave Core pins lol opps.

My brother was in New York last week. He went to the world of Disney store and got me this photo frame and this pin....

Luv Aveen xoxo

Welsheeyore

ooooooo Aveen you lucky thing with those New York bits they are lovely

I want the Christmas one I am really hoping they have some left next monday in Dundee.  I have that Fozzie one - after a couple more and I have that set - Fozzie always my fav muppet though :)

I am wearing my Christmas Eeyore socks and jingle when I walk today  :D

planned trips - Summer 2011 - DLP
                   October 2013 - WDW

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Welsheeyore"ooooooo Aveen you lucky thing with those New York bits they are lovely

I want the Christmas one I am really hoping they have some left next monday in Dundee.  I have that Fozzie one - after a couple more and I have that set - Fozzie always my fav muppet though :)

Hehe I bought my friend those socks today hehe! :lol:

aw cool, I was never a muppets fan but I do think he's cute with the lil mickey ears hehe! :D  :D  :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Welsheeyore

Quote from: "Aveen2008"
Quote from: "Welsheeyore"ooooooo Aveen you lucky thing with those New York bits they are lovely

Hehe I bought my friend those socks today hehe! :lol:

aw cool, I was never a muppets fan but I do think he's cute with the lil mickey ears hehe! :D  :D  :D
:lol:  :lol:  thats exactly why I liked them so much cos they look really cute with their little Mickey ears - I have Miss Piggy, Kermit, Fozzie, Dr Bunsen  so far - there is animal, Beaker and one more whose name escapes me right now  :D

October 2013 - WDW

dlrpmad

Hey emma, I am sorry to say there is no christmas bauble pins left. I got one of the last ones, but im happy to trade it with you. It went like hot cakes here, I dont know about anywhere else. It only came out last week!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Welsheeyore

Quote from: "dlrpmad"Hey emma, I am sorry to say there is no christmas bauble pins left. I got one of the last ones, but im happy to trade it with you. It went like hot cakes here, I dont know about anywhere else. It only came out last week!
:cry:  :cry:   oooo booooo - I had a feeling that would be the case though.  PM me with your wants if you are willing to trade - I currently  have one Cihp n Dale which I know is your 'thang' - well I have two but I actually just agreed a trade on Pin Pics and guess I cant get out of  it now

xx

October 2013 - WDW

Masamune

@ Aveen - :? Oh wow, how weird. There's nothing in the rules about trading with CMs that mentions that trades should be like for like. The CM you dealt with was clearly mistaken, or just being awkward. :( Seems a shame that you missed out on a pin you wanted just because someone didn't have the right info.

@ Danny - :P LOL, I just wish I had that many.

Stitch2814

I kinda find it annoying when the CM's have no clue about pins or when they try to tell us about pins or who the characters are LOL its just annoys me grrrr!!!

And Lindsay is right, you trade for what you want to trade with not what the CM wants to trade lol

Masamune

Although I'm perfectly happy in my current job, I sometimes wish I worked at the Disney Store again just so I could pin trade! :lol: I'd make sure that I'm the one wearing the lanyard everytime I'm in work.

Welsheeyore

if I worked at DS I would not earn any money and never feed my kids - although what food they did get would be off Disney plates  :D

October 2013 - WDW

Stitch2814

Quote from: "Masamune"Although I'm perfectly happy in my current job, I sometimes wish I worked at the Disney Store again just so I could pin trade! :lol: I'd make sure that I'm the one wearing the lanyard everytime I'm in work.

Hahaha I would love to work at a disney store as then they would have someone (at least in oldham) that knew what they were talking about lol Like I said Afton (the stitch CM) is leaving in January so Im hoping they want another member of staff but I can only HOPE hahaha as I know they wont :P

She mentioned she is selling her pins hehehe but shhhh