Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Welsheeyore

the cheshire cat picture is like the scary halloween head men on Seans pics of his trip!!

the middle is very cool doing so many things and really different = very good addition  :D

planned trips - Summer 2011 - DLP
                   October 2013 - WDW

Masamune

:D Hehe, it's supposed to be Cheshire as the Pumpkin King apparently.

:P And yeah, the Horned King/Chernabog pin is quite busy, but I really do like it a lot. It's going to be left open on my board so that Chernabog can be seen.

Welsheeyore

I cant wait to see/get my first pin that does stuff and opens and closes and slides - although have my tachometer which is my absolute favourite pin at the moment despite it not containing Eeyore or Tink!!
x

October 2013 - WDW

Stitch2814

I just cant wait to get my first Jumbo pin hehehe bring on January when all my things get sent, Also my last remaing UP pin arrived today aswell so all my pins are accounted for and I cant wait to get them and show you.

Hopefully will get them before the next pin meet in manchester store as would be nice timing to get them for out first meet in the new year.

Belle's World

I was just a  very naughty girl and bought 5 pins from ebay, they are all fab pins in my opinion! 47557, 61539, 70629, 13574 and 53874. Can't wait for them to arrive but they are from America so probably after Christmas now. My father-in-law has been given his instructions regarding the Belle locket as he works in London! My mother-in-law is still in America (various members of DH's family have been over there for the past few weeks as Nephew is having therapy he has cerebal palsy) she was on a mission to get me 3 pins and i'm awaiting 2 from Masamune which im looking forward to receiving but post at the moment is rubbish.

Ro

Welsheeyore

Quote from: "Belle's World"I was just a  very naughty girl and bought 5 pins from ebay, they are all fab pins in my opinion! 47557, 61539, 70629, 13574 and 53874. Can't wait for them to arrive but they are from America so probably after Christmas now. My father-in-law has been given his instructions regarding the Belle locket as he works in London! My mother-in-law is still in America (various members of DH's family have been over there for the past few weeks as Nephew is having therapy he has cerebal palsy) she was on a mission to get me 3 pins and i'm awaiting 2 from Masamune which im looking forward to receiving but post at the moment is rubbish.

Ro
those are lovely!! My favs are the Mickey and Minnie ones  :D  and iI know hubby would really love the slinky one - I am waiting for my bag of traders from America and wish they would hurry up  :?
xx

October 2013 - WDW

Stitch2814

they look great Ro :) congrats. also cant wait to see your traders and fingers crossed they come next week :)

Emma, I hope the traders come before christmas as would be a pain if they got lost in the post :(

Aveen2008

Loving everyones pins! =D>  =D>  =D>

I am waiting on quite a few from america and am a little worried that some have arrived sooner than the first pin I paid for but it could be christmas post holding things up! :roll:

Got this pin today- traded it on pin pics...

and they gave me this pin extra as a lil thank you for trading...

it matches the frame my brother brought me back from new york hehe!

I also bought 11 pins on ebay last night, mainly bought them cus it was free postage if you bought 10 or more, some traders some keepers in that lot! :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

awesome pin there aveen :) and cool free pin hehehe

Dorsetcandy

Glad every1 is liking the pins we traded  :D
@Aveen urs are gr8 i have managed to get my fella nero,the band and jack to go with Sally pin i traded with you so hes going to have quite a few new pins...Santa better bring me lots too lol

@Emma Tink and Nana arrived today love the colours on Tink lollipop they r so bright!

@Lindsay posting urs in the morn as Monday went not to plan and didn't manage to get 2post them,,,loving that Daisy pin can't wait to get it!

Welsheeyore

That is a really cool free pin! love it and as you say matches your photo frame - I should take a pic of our big snow globe as that is Mickey as the statue of Liberty with all the buildings round the outside and plays new york new york :) it would match all of them - however its not for sale or trade  :lol:

I have just had an email back saying the email I sent to the person who mailed me from pinpics has an undeliverable address so there isnt a lot i can do about that - however it means Sean can have both chip n dale pins on Monday :)

also as a side topic - just been to sons christmas play and it was Disney!! they sang Circle of LIfe, when you wish upon a star, cruella de ville, and a few more - it was really cool and half Welsh half Engilish - when you wish upon a star in Welsh was a bit odd!!

xxx

October 2013 - WDW

dlrpmad

Quote from: "Welsheeyore"That is a really cool free pin! love it and as you say matches your photo frame - I should take a pic of our big snow globe as that is Mickey as the statue of Liberty with all the buildings round the outside and plays new york new york :) it would match all of them - however its not for sale or trade  :lol:

I have just had an email back saying the email I sent to the person who mailed me from pinpics has an undeliverable address so there isnt a lot i can do about that - however it means Sean can have both chip n dale pins on Monday :)

also as a side topic - just been to sons christmas play and it was Disney!! they sang Circle of LIfe, when you wish upon a star, cruella de ville, and a few more - it was really cool and half Welsh half Engilish - when you wish upon a star in Welsh was a bit odd!!

xxx
Yey! 2 chip and dale pins! I love stitch pins as well btw! I am hoping for some in my traders, which are coming! Cant wait!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Welsheeyore

Quote from: "dlrpmad"
Quote from: "Welsheeyore"That is a really cool free pin! love it and as you say matches your photo frame - I should take a pic of our big snow globe as that is Mickey as the statue of Liberty with all the buildings round the outside and plays new york new york :) it would match all of them - however its not for sale or trade  :lol:

xxx
Yey! 2 chip and dale pins! I love stitch pins as well btw! I am hoping for some in my traders, which are coming! Cant wait!
oh just replied to you in the other thread  :lol:  :lol:

October 2013 - WDW

Aveen2008

Another 2 pins I was waiting on arrived today...

Bought this from an American Seller...

It's a bit smaller than I thought but I still love it!

And I traded for this pin on pinpics..

:)
Luv Aveen xoxo

Welsheeyore

I like those Aveen - who is the bottom one though? I'm not very up on the princesses and female lead type of characters - I need to learn more :)
xx

October 2013 - WDW