Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Welsheeyore

Quote from: "Aveen2008"Emma I totally love your frames they look amazing!!! =D>  =D>  =D>  =D>

Danny - Love your up and stitch pins they look brill! :D
*takes a bow* why thank you!!
xxx

planned trips - Summer 2011 - DLP
                   October 2013 - WDW

Masamune

@ Danny - :shock: Either that Stitch pin is tiny, or that up pin is HUGE! Even for a jumbo that looks big! :P Aww, you must be dying to see it in person.

@ Emma - They look so good! Well done!

Stitch2814

Its getting sent to me on saturday eeeek!! so cant wait to get it and as soon as it comes Im bringing it to show you lindsay hehehe  :mrgreen: ive seen it on cam and it does look huge!!!

Masamune

:) If they get posted on Saturday, hopefully they'll be with you on Monday or Tuesday if they're sent First Class.

Aveen2008

Emma - I just noticed the photo of your cat.. I know its off topic but he is gorgeous! We have two (both orignally strays) who basically live in my room and theres one who I just love the bones off!! :D  Animals rule hehe!!!
Luv Aveen xoxo

dlrpmad

Hey everybody! First of all, Emma, I love the frames and I might just go into argos and buy them after christmas. Lindsay, thats a heck of a lot of great pins. Danny, glad you are getting those pins soon and that up pin does really look HUGE!  :shock: Also a bit of news my side of the fence, according to "The Boss" (aka my mum! :P ) my 101 traders have been paid for! She has asked for a range of different pin and also some stitch pins, so I will look out for 1 for you danny! Thats enough from me so toodles!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Dorsetcandy

@Sean how many traders!!?? :shock:  u are so lucky...just gotta keep hoping santa brings me some nice pins(hope my fella paid attention to list i made!!)

dlrpmad

Yep 101 of them (no, not dalmations! lol) I also got a stitch lanyard. I cant see any of it until the big day, cause its a "surprise". Sam, I hope you get brill pins from santa. And I also hope that list for your other half was written in BIG BOLD LETTERS, just so there is on mistakes involved! Lol  :P
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Masamune

:lol: I hope Santa has enough room in his sack to deliver all of us some pins.

Stitch2814

haha my jumbo up and stitch pins are supposedly getting posted on saturday with my action figures so I should have them sometime next week if they do get posted then hehehe.

Kinda bummed out that my Charles Muntz pin has not been delivered yet..which it is now over two weeks since I won it from america and Im quite F:a@in annoyed about it!
Im emailing the seller now as I would like to know when he/she sent it and why it is not here yet..

Told the seller if it not here by next tuesday (as that would be 3 weeks since I won it) that I will be contacting ebay and paypal so I would get a refund on the item as other single pins arrived within 4 days so 2 and a half weeks is a bit overkill in my books.

Aveen2008

My first lion king jumbo came today, its even nicer than I thought it would be...

:D/  :D/  :D/
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

@ Danny - :( Oh dear. Hopefully the seller will get back to you soon!

@ Aveen - :D That's so lovely! :P Are you actually a Leo as well, or did you just get it for Simba?

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Masamune"@ Danny - :( Oh dear. Hopefully the seller will get back to you soon!

@ Aveen - :D That's so lovely! :P Are you actually a Leo as well, or did you just get it for Simba?

I just got it for simba lol I'm a scorpio hehe! :P
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:D It's really nice. How much did it cost?

Dorsetcandy

@Danny hope it all gets sorted soon!
@Aveen love that Lion King pin it is lovely! :D