Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Welsheeyore

oh they are lovely pins!!

hopefully the post will bring me something tomorrow! I like your little Tink pin you got too that is really cute - something a bit different sort of thing.  

i have just found a pin on ebay I like so will wait and see what happens with it - wish my traders would come!!
xx

planned trips - Summer 2011 - DLP
                   October 2013 - WDW

Masamune

:P I'm only waiting on 3 more pins in the post now, all from the same seller. They were posted on the same day as the Fantasia pin I got today, so hopefully I'll recieve them tomorrow!

Welsheeyore

I checked before but nobody has put if they have despatched yet - I am waiting for my 12 traders - my buckeye head one - and two muppets and a fairy!!  :D  also waiting for a tinkerbell hoody i bought :) oh and a Tinkerbell tin :) an aristocats collar for my baby puddy cat christmas present and daughters Twilight hoody which isnt Disney but better hurry up and come!!

xx

October 2013 - WDW

Aveen2008

Im waiting on a few and then also have to pay for a few more tonight- such an awful addiction lol!

I was gonna buy a $13 pin from an american seller and when I asked for the postage cost to the uk she said $8.95! I said no thanks basically- there is no way it costs that much, that is ridiculous! :roll:
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

Lindsa your pins are awesome and glad you liked your Lion King pin :) The Gaston pin is cool and sparkly hehehe very nice.

Also Ive seen the Jumbo UP pin on cam and it looks AWESOME so does my HKDL Stitch pin and the dangle is intact and after reading on pinpics its hard to find without it being broken off Im well chuffed.

yvangkwheng

thats good.  how do i get the pin collection?

Masamune

@ Welsheeyore - :lol: Sorry, I keep getting people's real names confused! I think you're Emma, but I'm not 100% sure. :) Anyways, please post a pic of the Aristocats collar when you get it! On your kitty of course. :P

@ Aveen - :? I really don't get why some people try and rip you off on the P&P. The Fantasia Pegasus pin had $2.95 postage on the envelope, and it came in a standard jiffy bag. So yeah, if I'm only getting 1 or 2 pins, I wouldn't like to be charged much more than that. For the 3 pins I'm currently waiting on, I was charged $5 P&P, which I think is OK for 3 pins.

@ Danny -:D Yup, shiny shiny Gaston. Can't wait to see your jumbo Up pin in person. Can you post screenshots from the camera (assuming it's a webcam)?

Welsheeyore

@Masamune - yes I'm Emma  :D  but I dont remember who you are  :lol:

I will take a pic when it comes - we have 5 cats but he is the king and is spoilt rotten - he has Aristocats bowls and the dogs have Dalmations bowls :) - the other cats just have normal bowls :)

October 2013 - WDW

Masamune

:P I'm Lindsay!

:) A beautiful stray cat used to visit us, so I ended up buying him a Disney cats bowl and toy set from WDW. He ended up finding a home (I've since seen him with a collar on!), so he doesn't come here much anymore. :D So I've started feeding the other stray cat that visits us, and I use the Disney bowl. Our dog had the Disney dogs bowl and mat as well. :( I don't know what to do with them since she was put to sleep. I'll most likely keep them incase I ever get a new dog when I move out. I don't think I would though.

Welsheeyore

awwww sorry to hear you lost your dog.  I used to have a bulldog and I miss her every day - I love our dogs we have now but nothing will ever replace Molly - hubby has promised me as soon as we are able I can have another bulldog.

I want collars for them too but will wait until either DLRP or WDW as I think will be a bit cheaper than ebay to be honest.  

The dog food in kept in a big dalmations tin and King Rodneys cat food is in the Aristocats tin :)

i know a bit naughty but here is a pic of him - please dont kick me off thread :) he came to us under special circumstances - I had a ginger puss called Rodney when i was young and my son always admired him - he loves cats and loves our 4 girls - and when my son had to have heart surgery he was so brave and I went to our local rescue place and there he was the biggest softest ginger cat ever seen - and home he came with us for my son - and he is spoilt rotten and we all love him so much and he reminds us how lucky we are that my son is here with us.  and he is called Rodney too!!

October 2013 - WDW

Masamune

:P Wow, I can see why you call him the King!

*Goes back on topic* :lol: I've been naughty and bought 4 Kingdom Hearts pins.

Stitch2814

Ooooh Lindsay you got the Kingdom Hearts pins, I soo need to see them when you get them they sounded awesome.

Here are the images which were scanned into his laptop and I got them sent to me yesterday so here is the HKDL stitch pin and the Jumbo UP pin...

and size comparison between the two pins...

It looks frickin HUGE! LOL I cant wait to get it sent to me hehehe

Welsheeyore

ok - so I took the advice about displaying pins and thought - hmmmm I have some frames with nothing in that we just put up in our bedroom whenwe decorated they have wide backs

searched t'internet for a nice picture - and ..........

ta-da............

and here they are up on the wall

these frames are just from Argos and item number  005/3806 and are just £4.99.  if you do it carefully the pin goes through the backing card but dont have a PRI (pin related injury) as i did and stab it right into your thumb!!

xxx

October 2013 - WDW

Dorsetcandy

@Emma loving your pics/frames i just havn't the time at the mo to sort my pins out roll on after Jan sales when won't be doing as many hours so i can sort my pins out!x

Aveen2008

Emma I totally love your frames they look amazing!!! =D>  =D>  =D>  =D>

Danny - Love your up and stitch pins they look brill! :D
Luv Aveen xoxo