Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stitch2814

Quote from: "Masamune"Ooh, exciting! I have one last bunch of pins on my watch list right now that are finishing tomorrow. :) After that, it's time to start thinking about Christmas! :lol: Gotta buy stuff for other people and all that.

Yep same here as all the remaining pins are $50 or higher and all buy it now so I have time before I have to get them as I dont see them going just yet.

Stitch2814

so I missed out on another UP pin last night :( I got outbid in the last 5 seconds, I hate 1-click bid grrr It was pin 69825 ah well better look next time I guess.

Disneydavid

all new of this saterday, but not the mickey flag pin , that one is just one of my favourites!

DLP MP3 - The only podcast with onrides RIGHT from the Resort! With ToT ,SM:M2 , Crush\'s Coaster , Star Tours, Peter Pan,  Stitch Live , Panoramique , BTM  and Pirates of the Carribbean! !
For iTunes ] and MP3!

Newest episode.... Toy Story Playland The Tour and Rc RACER!

dlrpmad

Quote from: "Disneydavid"

all new of this saterday, but not the mickey flag pin , that one is just one of my favourites!
I have all those pins except for the flag pin. I got those in a lanyard set with 2 other pins. Great pins!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Stitch2814

Ive got a seller who will sell me 3 UP pins..70691, 70693 and 70657.

And the seller has knocked off $55 of the total amount if I want to buy them so for a total of £113 I get those three pins and really I know its alot for three pins but I dont see them going for any less any more so I might have to take this offer but Im just unsure and Ive asked him to see if he will hold them till January if they dont sell in the seperate auctions.

Disneydavid

Quote from: "dlrpmad"
Quote from: "Disneydavid"

I have all those pins except for the flag pin. I got those in a lanyard set with 2 other pins. Great pins!

I understand , maby becouse it isnt your countrey. The set costs 35 euro by the way , but with a annuel pass... some money is magicaly going away ;)

DLP MP3 - The only podcast with onrides RIGHT from the Resort! With ToT ,SM:M2 , Crush\'s Coaster , Star Tours, Peter Pan,  Stitch Live , Panoramique , BTM  and Pirates of the Carribbean! !
For iTunes ] and MP3!

Newest episode.... Toy Story Playland The Tour and Rc RACER!

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Stitch2814"Ive got a seller who will sell me 3 UP pins..70691, 70693 and 70657.

And the seller has knocked off $55 of the total amount if I want to buy them so for a total of £113 I get those three pins and really I know its alot for three pins but I dont see them going for any less any more so I might have to take this offer but Im just unsure and Ive asked him to see if he will hold them till January if they dont sell in the seperate auctions.

omg thats a lot for 3 pins! :o
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

Quote from: "Aveen2008"
Quote from: "Stitch2814"Ive got a seller who will sell me 3 UP pins..70691, 70693 and 70657.

omg thats a lot for 3 pins! :o

I know its alot for three pins and Ive asked him to wait till after Xmas to hold them for me if they do not sell this time around on ebay as I do want them and they only cost that much due to them being LE soda fountain pins and hard to find, they go for minumum $40 anyway so Im not gonna get them cheaply I dont thnk.

Stitch2814

YAY!! (not my trader pins are here YAY)

Just my UP pin LE 1500 the DVD release pin came about half an hour ago and its awesome, its my first pin that opens up (hahaha pun not intedned) and even the dvd inside spins around (and yes I did sit here spinning it for a few minutes giggling hehehe)

I will post pics later as I can take a pic of all my UP pins together hopefully. Also seeing as this UP pin got posted the 28th November, supposedly the same day as my trader lot then they should (and I use that should loosly) be here tomorrow as they were both sent the exact same form of mail, first class international so all I can do is hope.

Aveen2008

Can't wait to see your pins danny! :D

I got this one today..well it arrived today...

i think 2 of my pins I bought from an american seller have got lost in the post or else they arent a good seller :(
Luv Aveen xoxo

dlrpmad

I love that pin aveen ! Fox and the hound was one of my absolute favourite films ever as a kid and it still is! "when youre the best of friends" lol! How much did you pay for it and if its LE How many is there of them? Danny I hope your pins come soon!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Aveen2008

Quote from: "dlrpmad"I love that pin aveen ! Fox and the hound was one of my absolute favourite films ever as a kid and it still is! "when youre the best of friends" lol! How much did you pay for it and if its LE How many is there of them? Danny I hope your pins come soon!

It's limited edition of 3,500. I think I paid about 5 or 6 dollars for it and then about 2 for postage:) its a great film I agree.
Luv Aveen xoxo

Dorsetcandy

@Sean i love the pin you have with Tinkerbell & pirate ship i so want it!What is the pinpic number for it?

Masamune

:D That's great Danny! Fingers crossed! And can't wait to see the new pin.

@ Aveen - :P That one is insanely cute.

Aveen2008

I have been thinking about framing some of my pins lately and the perfect opportunity came along today, I found this great print of snow white at a car boot sale this morning and added some pins.....

sorry not the best photo really.

I wanted to make a lion king one first but this opportunity came along so I tried it out, I am pretty happy with it, although the grumpy pin is a bit wonky hehe! I am gonna try and get a few more prints and do the same:)
Luv Aveen xoxo