Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Welsheeyore

:oops:  I have bought 14 pins today !!!!!!!! an Eeyore one and the Fozzie bear one for my Muppets in ears collection and 12 in a grab bag with thanks to Aveen and the recommendations about the seller on ebay!!
xx

planned trips - Summer 2011 - DLP
                   October 2013 - WDW

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Welsheeyore" :oops:  I have bought 14 pins today !!!!!!!! an Eeyore one and the Fozzie bear one for my Muppets in ears collection and 12 in a grab bag with thanks to Aveen and the recommendations about the seller on ebay!!
xx

you're not addicted, welcome to the family  :lol:  hehe...we sound hold PTA meetings - pin traders anoynmous(cant spell that word hehe) groups because we are all addicts now!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

@ Clare and Sam - :) Thanks. I know it's a massive long-shot, but I'd still be very grateful to anyone who checks at their local store.

@ Aveen - :D Congrats! Did you buy it or are you trading for it? If you're getting it in a trade, what is it that you're trading away?

*Passing the time until the pin auction ends* :P I wanna bid in the last minute, just to give myself the best chance of winning. Will post here again once the auction has ended!

Stitch2814

hahaha looks like Im not the only one staying awake to bid on a pin lol Ive found yet another UP pin and it is in the UK but bidding on ebay.com LE 500 carls house pin :) looks nice and just another one I can try and get hold of hehe

Lindsay are you on facebook?? we can chat if you are :P

Aveen2008

goodluck to you both on your pins. :D

i noticed dlrpmad has an a nice up pin i havent seen before in their collection too :D

Lindsay I am buying the pin!:) I will ask in my disney store too about the alice pin just incase they have it somewhere. Although coming up to christmas the store gets so busy its mad! :roll: I havent been in, in a few weeks.
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

Quote from: "Aveen2008"goodluck to you both on your pins. :D

i noticed dlrpmad has an a nice up pin i havent seen before in their collection too :D

Lindsay I am buying the pin!:) I will ask in my disney store too about the alice pin just incase they have it somewhere. Although coming up to christmas the store gets so busy its mad! :roll: I havent been in, in a few weeks.

Which UP pin is this aveen??

@DLRPmad - I think I have a stitch pin spare I cant remember but its pin 60875 if I do have it spare as Im saving it for masamune but I dont think lindsay would mind me offering it to you for a trade :)

Masamune

@ Aveen - :D Ooh, what did you end up paying for it? :) And thanks, that would be greatly appreciated!

Success! I managed to get the pin I wanted for just under £14 (that's including the P&P from America). :o The pin is one of my top 20 Holy Grails, so I'm very happy indeed to have gotten it!

Stitch2814

congrats there lindsay just me to go now to see if I can win my pin Im after lol and cant believe I could possibly have THE kevin pin so hope it doesnt go to high :)

Aveen2008

Congrats Lindsay!! great price!! I got the lion king one for about 16 dollars so I was well chuffed! :D

opps sorry its not dlrpmad's pin its the new members - StitchOhana their pinpics ID is pinpics is pinksky, the Up pin I was talking about was a UP cast pin -//http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=69825&sid=2330.1259547654 I think it's really nice.
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

Quote from: "Aveen2008"Congrats Lindsay!! great price!! I got the lion king one for about 16 dollars so I was well chuffed! :D

opps sorry its not dlrpmad's pin its the new members - StitchOhana their pinpics ID is pinpics is pinksky, the Up pin I was talking about was a UP cast pin -//http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=69825&sid=2330.1259547654 I think it's really nice.

ooh right Im watching that one on ebay at the moment :P and would really like to win it tomorrow lol I really shouldnt of checked my bank as found I got paid a bit of money lol and I soon went to ebay :P Im so naughty

dlrpmad

@ Aveen I wish I had that pin, or just any pin of carls house! @masamune, brilliant pin, I really like it!  It does look quite big though!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Stitch2814

Quote from: "dlrpmad"@ Aveen I wish I had that pin, or just any pin of carls house! @masamune, brilliant pin, I really like it!  It does look quite big though!

aww Im sure you can still get the Vue UP pin of carls house just go watch the film at a Vue cinema lol as I sure stores still have the pin :P

Ive just these two pins off ebay so Im quite chuffed with myself, had to stay awake till 4am for the UP pin, thats either dedication or madness Im not sure which just yet  :lol:

But a awesome stitch pin..(not that one lindsay I was good and didnt bid on it even though I really wanted to lol)

won for 7.71 euro so about £5  :mrgreen:

and another UP pin  :D/

Im soo happy I won hehe and the UP one is shipped from the UK so I shall have that one in no time hehe.

dlrpmad

I really like those 2 pins danny, especially the stitch one considering how much you paid for it! And staying up till 4 am bidding on Pins is Not mad, it just shows your determination for the pins you love! Glad you got the pins and I will see you around! Sean
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Stitch2814

Quote from: "dlrpmad"I really like those 2 pins danny, especially the stitch one considering how much you paid for it! And staying up till 4 am bidding on Pins is Not mad, it just shows your determination for the pins you love! Glad you got the pins and I will see you around! Sean

I know I wasnt really supposed to bid on the Stitch pin but seeing as it looks like a pin trading night pin then I thought I want it as the pin trading night stitch one I want (same one as you sean) is like $250  :shock:

I think there the last two pins Im going to buy now (apart from one last one tonight hehe)

Dorsetcandy

@Lindsay and Danny well done on your latest purchases like all of them..but i must not expand my collection anymore(as in type of pins i collect)

@Sean i'm sure any pin you get your sister would have sentimental value but how about the Xmas buable pin out this weekend or another xmassy pin with the year on as there r quite a few available on E-bay at mo  :D